The Revolution Will Not Be Webcast discussion

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Strike

Postby Sweejak » Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:39 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Not too many years ago, your list of things that "can't happen here" probably included indefinite 'detentions' in horrendous conditions without access to legal counsel. It probably also included the official endorsement of torture and assassination as 'war' fighting tools. It undoubtedly included the domestic deployment of military forces and mercenaries to deal with the aftermath of a hurricane. And it surely included the installation of an illegitimate president through massive voter fraud and Supreme Court intervention. It probably even included open pronouncements that America is now in a state of endless war.<br><br>So there you have it, folks: concentration camps, forced labor, martial law, global surveillance, sadistic forms of crowd control, genocidal biological weapons – all this and more is looming in the not-too-distant future. And our trusty servants in Washington will have no trouble finding some handy justification for fully activating and expanding these programs.<br><br>Are you going to initiate a general strike and shut corporate America down?<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr81.html">www.davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr81.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
Sweejak

Blog: View Blog (0)

So... what we need is a leader!

Postby pugzleyca3 » Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:07 am

We need someone who has a huge MOUTH.<br><br>Someone people trust and someone with the balls to lead.<br><br>I nominate Colbert!<br><br>What if we started a movement of people asking him to lead the country in change?<br><br>The Iraq war would be the issue that can't be marginalized as a conspiracy theory. <br><br>Any ideas on who to approach as a leader? <br><br>Do you think we need a leader?<br><br>Colbert's Comedy Central people would probably never allow him to use his program for something like this. But he seems to have the guts to do something. I just wonder how far someone like him would be willing to go.<br><br>Ok, probably a dumb idea.<br><br>But, really, it looks to me like the first movement needs to be the nomination of someone to lead people. Whether that person likes it or not. haha! <p></p><i></i>
pugzleyca3

Blog: View Blog (0)

Previous

Return to Latin America