Meanwhile...Down in Mexico!

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Meanwhile...Down in Mexico!

Postby anothershamus » Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:47 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>As faraway war and chaos dazzle the United States, the massive crisis brewing in Mexico is all but ignored. Civil unrest, paramilitary killings, stolen elections, satanic murder cults, child-sex rings, drug-gang beheadings ... Mexico's got it all.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Full article here: <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.sploid.com/news/2006/07/meanwhile_in_me.php">www.sploid.com/news/2006/..._in_me.php</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
anothershamus

Blog: View Blog (0)

Must Read

Postby JD » Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:34 pm

Holy Crap - this is interesting. Must read.<br><br>Some really interesting things going on in Mexico that aren't getting reported in the Anglo media. <br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
JD

Re: Must Read

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:39 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Lets take a ride, and as soon as we arrive we'll get a caddy down in Cali and we'll drive down to Mexico.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br><br>Two girls I knew once travelled around Mexico. It was in the v late 90s.<br><br>They had their stuff stolen at one place, and the theif returned it the next day.<br><br>They travelled all over and had no more problems. In fact everywhere they went word went ahead of them and they were looked after very well by all the locals.<br><br>They ended up in and around Chiappas. K one of the girls (the one who they thought was a witch actually) said that no one worried about their safety, and in fact people preferred to have them around. Cos they felt safer.<br><br>K is a freak, but very smart and grounded. She was very disturbed by the lives of the Mexicans and the dangers they faced.<br> <p></p><i></i>
Joe Hillshoist

Re: Must Read

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:48 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Constanzo was "a master practitioner of the African magic called palo mayombe," according to Crime Library.<br><br>Constanzo watched as his underlings "tortured and sodomized the victims prior to killing them and harvesting their organs for his ritual cauldron."<br><br>Rotten things are happening all along the border, and the crimes are regularly revealed as the bloody operations of a multi-tentacled beast run by an unholy alliance of drug cartels, U.S. and Mexican officials and elite international businessmen.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>When K was there, this stuff was STILL going on.<br><br>People said she was safe cos she's a witch (fucking Mexicans what weirdos), but that the Constanzo affair was one of many similar cults/processes/whatever that involved ritual murder and cannibalism.<br><br>This was from local goss, not from any news reports. <p></p><i></i>
Joe Hillshoist

Return to Latin America