"Venezuela Bolivariana" documentary online

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

"Venezuela Bolivariana" documentary online

Postby Rigorous Intuition » Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:16 pm

<!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=3117181384995669233&q=Hugo+Chavez">Venezuela Bolivariana</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>This is wonderful stuff. Not only for the historical footage and context, but for the eloquence of an awakened people.<br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em><br>"Those who fooled us before won't rule us no more!" </em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=rigorousintuition>Rigorous Intuition</A> at: 7/31/06 8:22 pm<br></i>
Rigorous Intuition

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: "Venezuela Bolivariana" documentary online

Postby BannedfromDU » Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:20 am

"World War IV: Capitalist Globalization"<br><br>Yes sir. <p></p><i></i>
BannedfromDU

Re: "Venezuela Bolivariana" documentary online

Postby Iroquois » Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:12 am

I appreciate the link, though it'll be the weekend before I can see it.<br><br>Here's more information on the documentary for others who are interested:<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Documentary <br>Espanol & English subtitles in Full Screen<br>Espanol & soustitres Français en 512Kbps<br>76 minutes<br>2004<br><br>Marcelo Andrade Arreaza<br>Cooperativa Calle y Media<br>Producer Felipe Garcia<br><br>THE FAILED KIDNAPPING OF HUGO CHAVEZ, THE COMPLICITY OF THE MEDIA & THE US<br><br>Venezuela Bolivariana: People and Struggle of the Fourth World War by Marcelo Andrade Arreaza examines the Bolivarian Revolution of Venezuela as connected to the world-wide movement against capitalist globalization. The film shows the evolution of the popular movement in Venezuela from the 'Caracazo' riots of 1989 to the massive actions that brought revolutionary president Hugo Chavez back to power, 48 hours after a U.S.-led military coup in 2002. The film ends with an epilogue that show the next steps that the Venezuelan people are taking, not only to fight against the oligarchy and imperialism, but to exercise what is called in the popular movement: Revolution within the Revolution. The focus of this 76 minutes documentary is how the Bolivarian Revolution, thanks to its incredible grassroots and networking power, is a revolution that transcends the national frontiers of Venezuela and contributes with concrete alternatives to the fight against neoliberal capitalism.<br><br>NOTA: This film is shown on Documen.tv for the cost of its "streaming" and hosting on servers that allow viewing in full screen, full length, immediately without any downloading time, Documen.tv does not intend to make any profit from its diffusion.<br><br>Where to Buy the DVD:<br>coop@calleymedia.org<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br>Link: <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.documen.tv/asset/Venezuela_Bolivariana.html">www.documen.tv/asset/Vene...riana.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
Iroquois

no war but the class war

Postby trachys » Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:20 pm

great video ... Si se puede! <p></p><i></i>
trachys

Return to Latin America