ÒThe Actual Matrix PlanÓ

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

ÒThe Actual Matrix PlanÓ

Postby Sweejak » Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:16 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>By Drew Hempel, M.A. (article submission for NEXUS publication)<br>For the past five years IÕve been reading one scholarly non-fiction book a?day plus other forms of research in order to get a handle on the details?of what science has in store for planet Earth. That science is structurally controlled by freemasonry is documented by former M.I.T. professor and Smithsonian curator David F. NobleÕs book ÒThe Religion of TechnologyÓ as mentioned in my freely readable online masters thesis ÒEpicenters of Justice.Ó I then discovered the manifesto for a top-level Freemasonic-U.N.-C.I.A. created thinktank, a book called ÒCosmic Humanism and World UnityÓ by professor Oliver L. Reiser. ItÕs central concept, Òthe music logarithmic spiral,Ó completely confirmed my masters thesis and further details of what IÕve dubbed ÒThe Actual Matrix PlanÓ can also be freely read online.<br><br>This article summarizes the essential scientific concepts behind the plan?to literally transform the whole planet into a superconductive holograph?that bends spacetime. Numerous scientists popularize this plan (i.e. John?Casti, George Johnson, Richard Dawkins and Ervin Laslzo), often in league with the New Age movement, but mainly through rational humanism now called Òtranshumanism.Ó The secret behind freemasonic science is that it is governed by resonance which is not Òmathematizable.Ó For example the Riemann Hypothesis accurately predicts the prime number series, Òthe table of elementsÓ of math through resonance of harmonic waves. But science can not prove this resonance prediction, forcing one quantum chaos mathematician, Steve Strogatz, to state that there is a Òconspiracy of nature and number.Ó Quantum chaos is the top cutting-edge field of Freemasonic science and quantum chaos is the statistical control of light applied to unpredictable macroevents. Quantum chaos is just a rewording of the motto of Freemasonry: ÒOrder out of Chaos.Ó The application of quantum chaos is really a ÒrenderingÓ best epitomized by the secretive Mad Cow epidemic which twists the normally left-directed carbon proteins into right-directed silica proteins better suited for holographic superconducting computations. ItÕs absolutely true that prionsÑthe twisted protein that renders a brain into mushÑis a critical tool for nanoengineering of silica. So what a sublime coincidence that Mad Cow disease, along with the promotion of soybean-derived prions, is at the forefront of Freemasonic quantum chaos technology!<br><br>The human brain is far more powerful than any supercomputer due to the?vast interconnections of synapses. Science is still baffled by whatÕs?called ÒLong Term PotentialÓÑthe ability for the brain to increase?synapses through stimulation that combines frequency and amplitude. The secret to solving this LTP conundrum is again alchemical resonance that most efficiently occurs through the yin-yang, sinusoidal (or sine) wave of complimentary opposites. This secret is why the Tesla Coil only uses sine waves or harmonic waves and quantum chaos already acknowledges that the sine wave creates a Òhidden coherenceÓ that bends spacetime. The sine wave is the secret behind current faster-than-light quantum electronics as detailed by physic professors Raymond Chiao and Carl R. Hagen. How this spacetime bending works can be explained by returning to the Mad Cow epidemic.<br><br>The brain is actually powered by spirochete proteinsÑmicrotubule?corkscrewsÑthat can twist right or left directed, even though almost?all life on earth is left-directed and carbon based. When the rate of?change between frequency and amplitude is close to zero, the secret of?quantum chaos science, then a self-sustaining resonance occurs. This is?because the spiral of energy drives itself through superconductive?resonance and then when the vacuum is reached antigravity is created. ?This same free energy process occurs with the antigravity uplift in the?center of a tornado and is what Victor Schauberger called the Òcycloid-spiral space-curve motion.Ó Spirochetes are driven by proton-motors and protons were just proven to be superconductive at room temperature!<br><br>Now we know why Riemann, creator of the Òtable of elementsÓ of math and also creator of the curved spacetime of the theory of relativity finished?his research with a study of the cycloid-spiral space curve motion of the?inner ear. Riemann documented that the inner ear of the brain achieves?resonance of superconductive holographic power through what he called Òthe method of projective invariance.Ó The inner ear method was considered to be the best technique for bending spacetime by Buddha, Swedenberg and William Blake, among others. The inner ear was originally the collapsible reptilian jaw and the inner ear concentrates melatonin enabling the early nocturnal tree mammals to have better night perception. Focusing the sound inward creates antigravity quantum chaos that opens to the pineal gland of the reptilian brain. The inner ear ÒsmilesÓ as the reptilian jaw of the cerebellum from the bliss of the melatonin, the most powerful superantioxidant of nature. The melatonin then resonates into DMTÑthe ÒspiritÓ moleculeÑthat bends spacetime.<br><br>Freemasonic scientists are overtly transforming all of left-directed?carbon-based life into right-directed silica-based Òsynthetic ecologyÓ?because this is a quantum chaos resonance of what science calls?Òracemization.Ó Over millions of years there is a natural resonance cycle?where the left-directed carbon-based molecules on earth reverse with the?right-direct quantum chaos silica molecules of outerspaceÑthis is the?definition of racemization. Professor A.G. Cairns-Smith recognizes this?destiny of science as part of his Òvital clayÓ theory since the?antigravity properties of quantum chaos silica evolve into life.<br><br>This goal of the Freemasonic transhumanists called the ÒAI Evolutionary?HypothesisÓ is dependent on the natural Òdiffraction gradientsÓ of early?life that create bioluminescence. Superconductive quantum chaos is based on aligning the ions of plasma, the most common state of reality in the universe, with the ions of matterÑthis is the diffraction gradient?which is equally spaced but also creates complimentary opposites of energy and mass. New developments in quantum chaos have created more efficient conductivity by aligning repelling and attracting molecules and which also create bioluminesenceÑalso known as Òthe aura.Ó Nanodots utilize this quantum chaos change in color without a change in structure or composition to monitor and transform prions and viruses as defense against bioterrorism.<br><br>Water is the pivot point of racemization between silica and carbon. Water?is a quasicrystal that has a stable tetrahedron structure based on?Freemasonic geometry enabling achievement of the secret of quantum chaosÑÒstronger amplitude at a lower frequency.Ó As Dr. Brian Goodwin?states, Òsubharmonic oscillation always shows a considerable increase in?amplitude over that of the fundamental.Ó (ÒTemporal Organization in?Cells,Ó 1963). Marsilo Ficino passed on this Freemasonic secret when he?divulged that the tetrahedron is really composed of equilateral triangles?that themselves are two 3:4:5 Pythagorean triangles, resonating at the?complimentary opposites of the Perfect Fourth and Major Third music?interval. This tetrahedron-pyramid-full-lotus resonance is also called?created a strong link out of many weak ties under the term ÒuniversalityÓ?or Òchaos itinerancy.Ó Nanoengineered water is the new revolution relying?on a huge increase in surface area for better and faster filtering of?ocean salt and toxic waste. The ÒwettabilityÓ of water is being increased?through nanotechnologyÑengineering atom by atomÑso that quantum?chaos can have more efficient Òdrug delivery.Ó Silica-DNA biochips will?be increasingly implanted so that the amplitude of the body-mind can be?stronger. Nanotubes, or crystal carbon that is like silica, are the?strongest structures on planet earth but their Freemasonic tetrahedron?geometry also kill the left-directed ecology, just like Mad Cow disease. ?The idea is to use ionizing radiation in chronobiology resonance with?sunspot cycles to create Òacoustic cavitationÓÑthe natural overtones of?the Forced Atomic Microscopes and the cold fusion generatorsÑso that a?new quantum chaos silica A-life will evolve out of humans. Project HAARP?utilizes low frequency high amplitude waves as a means to further this?global freemasonic transformation.<br> <br>The soliton is the quantum chaos sine wave that achieves antigravity and?is therefore literally the image of eternity referred to by Plato. The?Freemasonic alchemy goal is to transform the whole planet earth into a?faster-than-light soliton utilizing positronium (electron-position?coupling) to create Òmirror matterÓ that passes through black holes. ?Electrons can store infinite information as ones and zeros inside their?antimatter black holesÑpositrons. Quantum chaos has discovered that?Saturn (Time) and Jupiter (Space), over tens of millions of years,?resonate at 2:5 orbit in the same plane, launching asteroids that resonate?at 2:3 at planet Earth. This 3 dimensional spacetime resonance of Saturn?and Jupiter caused the global destruction at 65 million years ago. ?3-dimensional space is actually the 4:5 resonance between Saturn and?Jupiter or between the tetrahedron water molecules. When the pineal gland of the reptilian brain resonates into quantum chaos superconductive holography then the bifocal 3-dimensional dependence of humans is overcome and the image of eternity is achieved.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>I can't pretend to understand all this, I just don't have the scientific background to verify it.<br>I will say that Transhumanism freaks me, don't like it in spite of the so called great minds furthering it. It reminds me of the film "Things to Come"<br> <p></p><i></i>
Sweejak

Blog: View Blog (0)

wtf?

Postby wolf pauli » Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:49 pm

Way too much BS in Hempel's screed to merit a point-by-point response. I'm not familiar with the standard for the "Master of Liberal Studies" degree at the University of Minnesota, <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://lightmind.com/library/hempel/preface.html">lightmind.com/library/hem...eface.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> , but having examined many masters theses over the years, I can tell you this guy should be in for an awful grilling. So should his supervisor for allowing things to reach such an advanced stage of wackiness.<br><br>One example among many others:<br><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>The secret behind freemasonic science is that it is governed by resonance which is not Òmathematizable.Ó For example the Riemann Hypothesis accurately predicts the prime number series, Òthe table of elementsÓ of math through resonance of harmonic waves.</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br>No, it doesn't. If you're interested in the application of the Riemann hypothesis to quantum mechanics, resonance, and harmonic oscillation (as opposed to the whys and wherefores of what it 'predicts' about primes, which is a purely mathematical matter), try here <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.maths.ex.ac.uk/~mwatkins/zeta/physics1.htm">www.maths.ex.ac.uk/~mwatk...ysics1.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> And why is a guy in a "Liberal Studies" program carrying on about the Riemann hypothesis in the first place? It's so dazzlingly arcane and beyond non-technical explanation (zeta functions, anyone?) that even mathematicians can't always get a proper grip on it. (There may be a dozen people in the world with the competence to vet Louis de Branges recently claimed proof of Riemann; one of them, Marcus du Sautoy of Oxford, has called the attempt "rather incomprehensible".) And where does Richard Dawkins "popularize" anything remotely resembling a "plan to literally transform the whole planet into a superconductive holograph that bends spacetime"? This is not just wrong but libelous. Most of the rest is so confused that it lacks even the merit of being <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>wrong</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->. Hempel's intentions may be impeccable for all I know, but his 'science' is woefully inadequate.<br> <p></p><i></i>
wolf pauli

Re: wtf?

Postby Sweejak » Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:52 pm

HTML Comments are not allowed <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p097.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=sweejak@rigorousintuition>Sweejak</A> at: 7/6/05 7:57 pm<br></i>
Sweejak

Postby Col Quisp » Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:59 pm

What is meant by HTML comments are not allowed? I did not see any such comments. But I'm drinking Duvels wonderful Belgian Ale so maybe I'm hallucinating!<br><br>I agree with Wofl Pauli, by the way.<br> <p></p><i></i>
Col Quisp

Postby Sweejak » Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:03 pm

I don't know what that means, I'm trying to post and that is all that comes up. <p></p><i></i>
Sweejak

Postby Sweejak » Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:06 pm

Not being capable of making a career of this I really appreciate your take on the science.<br>Turns out the title of this yet to be published piece is not "the Real Matrix but probably "Soliton and Freemasonry" <br><br>He Does have an article called "The Real Matrix" <br> <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.davidicke.net/emagazine/vol29/research/realmatrix.html">www.davidicke.net/emagazi...atrix.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br> <br>Here are some of the books that Hempel is reading. <br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.lightmind.com/library/hempel/bibliography.html">www.lightmind.com/library...raphy.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Apparently this is his forum and some music too. <br> <p></p><i></i>
Sweejak

Postby Col Quisp » Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:10 pm

Oh OK! I think the Internet is messed up. It's so slooooow. Or maybe it's that I'm bogged down by spyware. I mean, it's like the old days when I did not have DSL. WTF? Why does it take so long for a page to load? So frustrating. But even my computer at work is slow. What is going on here? Ugh, gurgle, ugh. bleck. If Al Gore were president, this would never happen!<br> <p></p><i></i>
Col Quisp

Postby Sweejak » Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:35 pm

Slow.... the pages squeak when they open. <br>I used to call Duvels "hand grenades" <p></p><i></i>
Sweejak

Postby Rigorous Intuition » Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:51 pm

I don't know what the ezboard deal is with "HTML Comments are not allowed." I've seen it happen a couple of times, and there's no discernable reason for it. <p></p><i></i>
Rigorous Intuition

Slow Internet, fast Hempel

Postby wolf pauli » Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:57 pm

<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Here are some of the books that Hempel is reading.</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br>And he said: "For the past five years IÕve been reading one scholarly non-fiction book a day ...". <br><br>Jeez, Hempel, slow down! We all get the munchies sometimes, but a serious book can't be digested that quickly, no matter what kind of Hemp you're smoking.<br> <p></p><i></i>
wolf pauli

there are a few nuggets in there that sound good

Postby glubglubglub » Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:23 am

if taken EXTREMELY metaphorically, but on any literal level that piece approaches word salad. methinks his 'nonfiction book a day' is 'popular science book a day'...and this reads like he's read a lot of popular science and assumed more knowledge than present.<br><br>true story: in my math department as a student there was a wall where letters from cranks went up. the undergrads and grad students typically looked at them for amusement; the profs. for the chance that somone might have a kernel of truth. worth considering even when reading the work of certifiable nutters (like that of the timecube fellow). <p></p><i></i>
glubglubglub

re: Actual Matrix Plan

Postby Starman » Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:11 am

"The Freemasonic alchemy goal is to transform the whole planet earth into a faster-than-light soliton utilizing positronium (electron-position coupling) to create 'mirror matter' that passes through black holes ... When the pineal gland of the reptilian brain resonates into quantum chaos superconductive holography then the bifocal 3-dimensional dependence of humans is overcome and the image of eternity is achieved."<br><br>He's having one-over on his profs, the Institution, and anyone who thinks this is the result of anything more significant than a bunch of words, terms and concepts from astrology, astronomy, cosmology, philosophy, psyschology, metaphysics, New Ageism, mixed-upand shaken-well, strung together into a seemingly quasi-logical, internally consistent form following standard English syntax and style -- IMO, this is more Performance Art than Liberal Science (perhaps the 'same' thang?) and wouldn't surprise me if it was in-part a Freemasonic/Illuminati disinfo scheme, maybe even a pseudo-intellectual parody of 23rd century disinfo -- I mean seriously, how directly threatened can anybody be by such theoretical uni-mastabatory self-indulgent mutterings and schemings and interdimensional calculations -- mixing alchemy and quantum spell-castings, cosmic ritual-magick and antimatter engineering, phantom-mechanics and interdimensional genetics, FTL mathematics and fractal time-warp weavings, Alien dreamtime soundtracks and DNA sequencing seminars ... It's all kinda way-in-your-face-too-much-out-there, 'sorta' interesting in an anything-goes balls-to-the-wall metaphorical-overdose sense -- <br>The 'student' should be forced to prove the real-world science-and-history behind and relevance of one especially-dense paragraph -- unless the Academy and department want to go-along with this -- art piece. As a Performance Art piece, I dig it quite a lot, and there may be a lot of value in it for stimulating challenging ideas and conversations -- but I doubt it will be well-regarded by academia (not necessarily a bad thing, as the academy needs a lot of shaking-up) if not becoming the brunt of further insults and attacks on 'liberalism'. To claim this is the 'goal' and workings of Freemasonry doesn't help one-iota to wake-people-up to their subjugation and the dangers of the omnicidal corporate/globalists, which IS an aspect of real world Freemasonry.<br>Starman<br> <p></p><i></i>
Starman

re: Actual Matrix Plan

Postby wolf pauli » Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:14 pm

Interesting take, Starman.<br><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>... I doubt it will be well-regarded by academia (not necessarily a bad thing, as the academy needs a lot of shaking-up) if not becoming the brunt of further insults and attacks on 'liberalism'.</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br>Sad but true. If degrees in biology make one a biologist, then degrees in 'liberal studies' make one ... oh, it's too painful to think about. This sort of thing is particularly dangerous at state universities, where irate taxpayers could start agitating for a department of conservative studies -- we must be 'fair & balanced', after all. Hell, why not just go for a department of fascist studies or totalitarian sciences? I'm reminded of Jack Gladney, chairman of the department of Hitler studies in Don DeLillo's novel <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>White Noise</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->. While DeLillo seems to have had a different sort of joke in mind, the present political climate encourages more sinister possibilities. Gladney was no Nazi, but his successor in the chair just might be.<br> <p></p><i></i>
wolf pauli

smithsonians

Postby michael meiring » Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:21 pm

to sweejack,<br><br>From experience, whenever you hear those words smithsonian institute, think fraud,cover up, liars, deceptions and 'official science' etc etc.<br><br> These masonic bullshiters make tony blair and gw bush seem like truthtellers.<br><br> ''That science is structurally controlled by freemasonry is documented by former M.I.T. professor and Smithsonian curator David F. NobleÕs'' <p></p><i></i>
michael meiring

Re: smithsonians

Postby Sweejak » Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:39 pm

To Meiering<br>The Collins brothers have some interesting stuff on "scientism"<br>This isn't the exact article but it's probably in there.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.newswithviews.com/Collins/phillip.htm">www.newswithviews.com/Col...hillip.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
Sweejak

Return to Secret Societies