"Inside the secretive Bilderberg Group "

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

"Inside the secretive Bilderberg Group "

Postby dbeach » Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:06 pm

The "bildies" are known as the 'kingmakers'<br><br><br>BUT maybe they are just a bunch of good ole folk trying to make a few dollars...<br><br>BUT my bet is they are the voice of the ruling elites dressed up to look respectable. <br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4290944.stm">news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world...290944.stm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br>"Inside the secretive Bilderberg Group <br>How much influence do private networks of the rich and powerful have on government policies and international relations? One group, the Bilderberg, has often attracted speculation that it forms a shadowy global government. As part of the BBC's Who Runs Your World? series, Bill Hayton tries to find out more. <br> <br>Bilderberg's head Viscount Davignon plays down the group's role in setting the international agenda <br>The chairman of the secretive - he prefers the word private - Bilderberg Group is 73-year-old Viscount Etienne Davignon, corporate director and former European Commissioner. <br><br>In his office, on a private floor above the Brussels office of the Suez conglomerate lined with political cartoons of himself, he told me what he thought of allegations that Bilderberg is a global conspiracy secretly ruling the world. <br><br>"It is unavoidable and it doesn't matter," he says. "There will always be people who believe in conspiracies but things happen in a much more incoherent fashion<br> <br><br>"I don't think (we are) a global ruling class because I don't think a global ruling class exists. I simply think it's people who have influence interested to speak to other people who have influence," Viscount Davignon says. <br><br> <br>Bill Clinton was featured at a Bilderberg meeting while he was governor of Arkansas <br>"Bilderberg does not try to reach conclusions - it does not try to say 'what we should do'. Everyone goes away with their own feeling and that allows the debate to be completely open, quite frank - and to see what the differences are. <br><br><br>Observers like Will Hutton argue that such private networks have both good and bad sides. They are unaccountable to voters but, at the same time, they do keep the international system functioning. And there are limits to their power - a point which Bilderberg chairman was keen to stress, "When people say this is a secret government of the world I say that if we were a secret government of the world we should be bloody ashamed of ourselves." <br><br>Informal and private networks like Bilderberg have helped to oil the wheels of global politics and globalisation for the past half a century. In the eyes of critics they have undermined democracy, but their supporters believe they are crucial to modern democracy's success. " <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: "Inside the secretive Bilderberg Group "

Postby thumperton » Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:09 pm

they should really come out with a newsletter, as they seem to represent the final word in the world agenda.<br><br>ps. is my 'personal photo' option supposed to be an avatar? <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=thumperton@rigorousintuition>thumperton</A> at: 9/30/05 8:10 pm<br></i>
thumperton

newsletter.

Postby Homeless Halo » Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:43 pm

A newsletter is a great idea. It would make it much easier to know the truth if we got a monthly published account of what it isn't. <p></p><i></i>
Homeless Halo

newsletter

Postby km artlu » Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:18 pm

Exactly, Homeless. Try this: every time one of these high-profile politicians comes anywhere near a podium, simply reverse the meaning of each key point they make.<br><br>Example - "the insurgency is in its last throes"<br>Meaning - "we anticipate an increase of false flag ops"<br><br>This applies to the lexicon as well.<br>Freedom = Unrestrained corporate/state fascist control<br>The War on Drugs = Gov't commodity price supports <br>Mission accomplished = Welcome to the quagmire <p></p><i></i>
km artlu

Re: newsletter

Postby dbeach » Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:30 pm

war on drugs is really the war on the middle class with the underprivleged completely caught in the crossfire as the middle class taxdollars pays for more court time and prisons<br><br>CIA brings in the dope<br> <br>FBI sells it on the streets<br> <br>the local pusher sets up the addcits/or kids<br><br>local or state cops bust the addicts / or kids<br><br>the dope is seized only to return to the same cycle<br><br>[Some Independents are clever enough to avoid this maze}<br><br>some of course is missing from evidence room and some is used personally by the police agencies..NOW some of these govt agenst are well meaning and sincere people and some are even Patriots but the bush cabals and their cohorts have used the drug wars as another cash cow.<br><br>.Yale U was founded by the opium dealers in the early 1800s ALL. were blue bloods of privlege and wealth.<br><br>SOS 200 yrs later.<br> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

yo, dbeach...

Postby km artlu » Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:57 pm

I appreciate your cogent flow chart, which reveals the tragic farce of it all. I was attempting to highlight the fact that law enforcement both supports the prices and preserves the markets for those who control enforcement.<br><br>What does a gram of sugar cost? About the same as a gram of blow minus law enforcement. <p></p><i></i>
km artlu

Re: yo, dbeach...

Postby dbeach » Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:04 am

just praying my kids don't fall for the establishment trap .<br><br>Its there for all ages..<br><br>powders and weeds..pillls of wondrous colors ALL promising the impossible..meanwhile the elites continue ownership of most aspects of our lives..and the sleeping narcoticized public clicks the cable and clicks out reality..<br><br>TOTAL CONTROL of your very SOUL..<br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

ha

Postby Homeless Halo » Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:52 am

My driver's ed teacher ran cocaine for the detroit police. (CIA ties through internal affairs). I drove one of the runs(didn't know it at the time). I didn't have a liscense yet, of course.<br><br>Who's going to stop/search a driver's ed car?<br><br>These people thought they were slick.<br><br>He went to prison, btw. <p></p><i></i>
Homeless Halo

Return to Secret Societies