Famous Shriners...some disheartening

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Felix...

Postby robertdreed » Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:50 pm

this is the part where I gently remind you that the government we're talking about here is the United States of America, not Andorra or Luxembourg... <p></p><i></i>
robertdreed

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: PW

Postby Project Willow » Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:12 pm

Hey 4B,<br>Lots of ra/mc survivors come from masonic families. There are claims of satanic rituals taking place in the basements of temples all over the country. But I thought most here were aware of that? That's what makes the masons-with-kids theme so creepy. The masons I grew up with were all involved with child trafficking, and the group obviously had ties to higher ups in MKultra projects. There seems to be a consensus here that the satanic activity only happens at the higher degrees, but I know that other family members who were lower ranking were also involved. I can't say if entire lodges become involved, or only certain subsets within lodges, but it's not always just the elite.<br><br>Visit <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://members.aol.com/SMARTNEWS/Info-on-ritual-abuse.htm">SMART</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br>and scroll down to the section on Masons, there's bit of info there. <p></p><i></i>
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Byrne » Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:28 pm

<!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Question</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->: What do you get when you cross a Freemason & an Alsation??<br><br><br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Answer</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->: A police dog with excellent chances of promotion<br><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Byrne

Postby FourthBase » Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:41 pm

Thank you PW. I've probably read that somewhere in the past and that might explain part of why they creep me out so much.<br><br>Jeanette Westbrook's presentation is interesting.<br>She warns about triggering, so be cautious.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://members.aol.com/smartnews/jw99.html">members.aol.com/smartnews/jw99.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

masons

Postby ir » Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:20 pm

how can I find out information about lodges in Israel ? <br>also, were there masons in Russia in the beginning of the century ?<br>The only time i heard personal accounts of being persecuted by masons came from a client of mine, who had the wierdest story. He was an african black man, who applied for political asylum in Holland, can't remember, maybe from Camroon. Then he converted to Judaism, and moved to ISrael. He married a lawyer, who was an El Al flight attendant in her youth. But soon after the wedding, they split with a vicious struggle. He said that she was a concubine of a senior Rabbi, and that the Rabbi Matched them so he could keep seeing her (sort of mock marriage, that he didn't realize). Then he said that the Rabbi is reformed and a Mason and that now he is after him to kill him, and indeed strange things happened to this man. Nobody believed him. But two years after that, that same very respected official Rabbi was caught taking bribes from converts, to expedite their conversion, and was arrested charged with severe criminal offenses. This man, the victim, told me bizare things about ritual abuse by a cult made of Reformed Rabbis who are Masons. I thought he was psychotic at that time.<br>Another connection i would like to explore is my first partner, who grew up in Rome in a rich family who worked for El AL in Rome (??, maybe that's a common thread..) there. This guy was certainly engaged in some form of SRA (on me, too), perhaps he was part of that crowd. He had a lot of connections, all over the world. <br>000<br>I just remembered a dream I had when I was young which didn't make a lot of sense but impressed me. It was about me being in Italy, like a nother liftime or something "otherly", and my parents, being different/younger/italians, are devil worshippers who stalk me, and throw a shoe on me with a certain emblem, and I know "they had me", sort of caught me in a spell. Is there any "show symbology" connected ? <p></p><i></i>
ir

Postby Project Willow » Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:35 pm

Thanks for that link 4B. Jeanette is awesome! I wish I had thought to post some of her talks when threads covering what to do against ra were open.<br><br>IR, would like to know about masons in Israel too, if you find anything.<br> <p></p><i></i>
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

hi PW was just running a search, emmm....interesting

Postby ir » Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:46 pm

it feels creepy. i found the main structure, some names, descriptions and what not. there is a host of leads and I need more time to dig into it. it has a creepy feeling to it, i can say that. generally, and surprisingly, for me, the israeli lodge or whatever, is under the jurisdiction of the italian lodge, or an italian lodge. my dreams seem to have more in them, than just hunches. and there is some lead, which made my stomach shrink, from my hometown, more so, from the small village I was born in. Namely, this little village has a little lodge...I feel a bit overwhelmed, and so I am going to retire for the night, as it is very late here in the orient, and i am too tired of those "earthquakes" I have to endure my entire life...(to uncover the crap layers I am burried under since I was a very little child). Anyway, nighty night... <p></p><i></i>
ir

Previous

Return to Secret Societies