"Alito and Opus Dei"

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

prophecies

Postby mother » Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:55 pm

Many, many prophecies through the centuries have warned of the eclipse of the Catholic Church, the Vatican being taken over by satanists. A famous prayer was composed by Pope LeoXIII (1878-1903) He is said to have experienced a terrifying vision after Mass one day which rendered him unconscious. Pope Leo was also a devotee of the La Salette apparitions(Rome will become the seat of Antichrist,etc.) Traumatised, he composed this prayer which was censored by as yet unnamed Vatican officials and stricken from the Raccolta (the Vatican's book of of officially sanctioned prayers) Until 1963, a shortened version of this prayer was supposed to be recited after each and every low mass. The protection by St. Michael the Archangel covers it all: demons, reptillians, alien entities, illuminatti. O Glorious Archangel St. Michael, Prince of the Heavenly host, be our defense in the terrible warfare which we carry on against principalitiesand powers, against the rulersof this world of darkness, spirits of evil. Fight this day the battle of the LORD together with the holy angels, as already thou hast fought the leader of the proud angels Lucifer and his apostate host, who were powerless to resist thee, nor was there place for them any longer in heaven. That cruel, ancient serpent, who is called the devil or Satan, who seduces the whole world, was cast into the abyss with his angels. Behold, this primeval enemy and slayer of men has taken courage. Transformed into an angel of light, he wanders about with all the multitude of unclean spirits, invading the earth in order to blot out the name of God and his Christ to seize upon, slay and cast into eternal perdition souls destined for eternal glory. This wicked dragon pours out as a most impure flood the venom of his malice on men of depraved mind and corrupt heart, the spirit of impiety, of blasphemy, and the pestilent breath of impurity and of every vice and iniquity. These most crafty enemies have filled and inebriated with gall and bitterness the Church, spouse of the Immaculate Lamb, and have laid impious hands on Her most sacred possessions. In the Holy Place itself where has been set up the See of Holy Peter, and the Chair of Truth for the light of the world they have raised the throne of their abominable impiety, with the iniquitous design that when the pastor has been struck the sheep may be scattered. Arise, then, O invincable Prince, bring help against the malicious power of Hell; to thee has God entrusted the sons of man to be estalished in heavenly beatitude. O pray to the God of peace that He may put Satan under our feet, so far conquored that he may no longer hold men in captivity and harm the Church. Offer our prayer in the sight of the Most High so that they may quickly concilliate the mercies of the Lord and beatig down the dragon, the ancient serpent who is the devil and Sata, do thou again make him captured in the abyss, that he may no longer seduce the nations, amen. <p></p><i></i>
mother

Blog: View Blog (0)

The Jesuits

Postby john darmy » Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:39 pm

According to Eric on Phelps, author of "Vatican Assassins," the Jesuit Order of the Roman Catholic Church is where the ultimate power resides. The Jesuits were kicked out of virtually every European country at one time or another, and John Adams and Thomas Jefferson both warned that they would ruin America if they were allowed in. They were right. The Jesuit General, also known as the Black Pope, rules over Freemasonry and various other secret societies. For more information, search for Black Pope, Vatican Assassins or Eric Jon Phelps. <p></p><i></i>
john darmy

Erik Jon Phelps

Postby mother » Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:19 pm

The racist, nazi wierdness of the "jesuits have taken over America, the Black Pope ordered 9-11 " Phelps ? He's really into the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, although he doesn't quite hate the Jews(he hints) as much as Catholics. Whom do hate more, John Darmy? Anyway, the Opus Dei and Jesuits combined are small potatoes compared to the Scottish Rite. The Jesuits have all but died out, but the masons and their apologists such as Phelps are making their living publishing their Proocols re-hashing polemics. Wasn't Jefferson a mason, too? <p></p><i></i>
mother

Re: "Alito and Opus Dei"

Postby antiaristo » Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:55 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>The Jews were kicked out of virtually every European country at one time or another, and John Adams and Thomas Jefferson both warned that they would ruin America if they were allowed in. They were right.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <br><br>John,<br>Can you see the problem with that quote? If you'd said that you'd have been Fire-Pitted and possibly banned.<br><br>Who is in control? That's what it comes down to. And it's a religious issue.<br>The reason it's a religious issue is that legal oaths are sworn to God. For example, the Coronation Oath that must be sworn before on is enthroned in England (see the Act of Settlement).<br><br>Another example is the oath taken by the Pope.<br><br>Now it may interest you that the last Pope did not swear the oath. It may interest you that Queen Elizabeth, on the Throne of England from 1937 to 2002, also did not take the Oath.<br>Both are Christian Oaths.<br>But if you read the Coronation Oath Act you will find that it is vehemently anti-Catholic.<br>Two Christian oaths subverted. Two Christian enemies. Does that help?<br><br>I was taught by Salesians. I have no particular truck with the Jesuits. I've read about the Jesuit Oath and it is horrible. But I also note things like this. The senior vatican astronomer has gone out of his way to support science and debunk all that fundamentalism going on in the USA. And yes, he's a Jesuit. <p></p><i></i>
antiaristo

I object to the hatred

Postby mother » Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:54 am

espoused by Phelps and promoted here by John D. I read the link you posted in the archives section of RI, and the hatred of Jews and Catholics is disgraceful and sickening. You need to take a better look at Phelps' utter ignorance combined with lies and riddled with antisemite rubbish. The Khazars do the bidding of the followers of St. Ignatias of Loyola, the Society of Jesus? It's not really the Jews that run Hollywood, it's the Jesuits???? The hilarious part is your ignorant hillbilly Phelps saying, yeah Louis Freeh is definitely Knights of Columbus, they've got all that power, blah, blah. Knights of Columbus are like the Cub Scouts in world affairs! But ignorant Jew-and-Catholic haters will likely be fooled by the word "knights" and all of Phelps' references to the "black pope" and "sorcery" The opinions expressed by your man Phelps are extremely similar to those people who burned crosses in my Dad's old neighborhood in the early 1930's. John D, don't let Phelps&co speak for you, they are hateful bigots of the type banned from discussion here. <p></p><i></i>
mother

Scalia has written that he helps God undo democracy. Honest.

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:49 am

Back when Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia was writing about how The State is sanctioned by God to kill people, he wrote that democracy denies the Divine Right of Kings and people like him (Scalia) must correct it. <br><br>I'm not kidding. Opus Dei or not, that is medieval verging on psychopathic..<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.prodeathpenalty.com/scalia.htm">www.prodeathpenalty.com/scalia.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>The mistaken tendency to believe that a democratic government, being nothing more than the composite will of its individual citizens, has no more moral power or authority than they do as individuals has adverse effects in other areas as well. It fosters civil disobedience, for example, which proceeds on the assumption that what the individual citizen considers an unjust law—even if it does not compel him to act unjustly—need not be obeyed. St. Paul would not agree. “Ye must needs be subject,” he said, “not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.” For conscience sake. <br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>The reaction of people of faith to this tendency of democracy to obscure the divine authority behind government should not be resignation to it, but the resolution to combat it as effectively as possible.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=hughmanateewins>Hugh Manatee Wins</A> at: 2/1/06 11:54 pm<br></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

Re: Scalia has written that he helps God undo democracy. Hon

Postby dbeach » Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:15 pm

Mother thank you for your comments about Phelps the Catholic basher..<br><br>I don't consider John Darny to be anything like that<br>and think JD is another Truth seeker who has suffered greatly from the fascists.<br><br>5 conservative catholics on the SC is an ill omen .<br><br>BUT the larger issues are quite disconcerting including the complete extinction of anyone who does not bow to their fancies..i.e.e lick the boots that kick in their teeth<br><br>I will say again that bush bliar scalia alito and most of these right swingers and clintons/kerry are satanists..actively practicing satanic black majic ,icluding the sexual abuse and human sacrifice of children..<br><br>Robert Hansen the FBI traitor was opus dei..<br><br>Wiliam Cooper details much of it and so have others about the international pedo white slavery rings run by the highest levels of govt and military. ... including the Vatican.<br><br>BTW my pal is a Jesuit who volunteered to serve in Iraq and he is a free thinker and is against the fascists takeover.<br><br>BUT more likely than not the Higher ranks of the Jesuits are also corrupted.. <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Postby dbeach » Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:30 pm

"medieval verging on psychopathic"<br><br>go with the flow..thats what ya get when power is concentrated in the hands of the uber privleged.<br>.more laws and more interpretations of laws to protect their privleges<br><br>HYBRIDS!!<br><br>Opus Dei is another boys club.. as are many others<br><br>all for them..none for the rest <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Postby dbeach » Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:47 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://p216.ezboard.com/frigorousintuitionfrm29">p216.ezboard.com/frigorousintuitionfrm29</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>I doubled back and reqad the John Darmy comments about the Jesuits and really did NOT see that as Catholic bashing..<br><br>This arguement of the Catholics against the Protestants <br><br>does not reallt bother me..<br><br>Phelps make some good pts even thoughI think he bashes Catholics unfairly..<br><br>I received an Catholic education in the US of 13 yrs..<br><br>was taught by the Sisters of St Joseph and I became a free <br>thinker cuz thats the way I interpreted the schooling..<br><br>I also NEVER felt religion was forced down my throat<br><br>and NEVER was taught anything but respect for all religions.<br><br>I was sorta taught that the communists from Russia would nuke us someday..and sorta was scared and did not like Russians..then I fought in VN against the communists..<br><br>now I realize the communist working classes were abused the same way as the capitalists<br><br>Then of course I married a Russki and we have a handsome lil guy 7 yrs old..<br><br>CUZ God has a sense of humor...<br><br><br>If the children of the privleged and of the higher ranks of the military had to serve in wars..war would be history<br>instead of ongoing..<br><br>CON gress has 535 members..<br><br>One of their kids served in Iraq<br><br>1 one uno une ein .. <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Black Pope

Postby bamabecky » Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:06 pm

<br>Mother's quote of Phelps quote<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>The racist, nazi wierdness of the "jesuits have taken over America, the Black Pope ordered 9-11 newwindow]The racist, nazi wierdness of the "jesuits have taken over America, the Black Pope ordered 9-11<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Where can I go for information on the Black Pope?<br>Bama <p>Be the Media! Write a personal essay to your friends and family, telling them what's going on and tell them how and where to find more info.</p><i></i>
bamabecky

Re: Black Pope

Postby john darmy » Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:35 pm

Bama, here's a link to an interview with Phelps in which he discusses the Black Pope:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.remnantofgod.org/blackpope.htm">www.remnantofgod.org/blackpope.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>As far as my own beliefs are concerned, it's ridiculous for anyone to accuse me of being prejudiced against Catholics just because I object to the Jesuits running the world into the ground. I was married to a Catholic woman for 17 years, and I'm quite sure the vast majority of Catholics are good people who haven't a clue what the Jesuits are doing.<br><br>When people criticize Adolf Hitler, do you accuse them of being anti-German? Or, how about anti-Semitic? There's some evidence that suggests Hitler himself was a Jew.<br><br>It's the oldest trick in the disinformation book. Instead of addressing the specific issues raised by truth seekers, you attack their character and try to make everybody think they're prejudiced against Catholics, Jews, Arabs, whites, blacks or some other racial, ethnic or religious group.<br><br>The truth is, there are good and bad people who are Catholics, Jews, Arabs, whites and blacks. Pointing that out does not make one a bigot.<br><br>Why should it be a crime against humanity to point out wrongdoing by public officials? Corruption is corruption, whether it's committed by Jews, gentiles, whites, blacks or whoever. Why does it have to be reduced to a cultural, racial or ethnic bias? <p></p><i></i>
john darmy

Re: Black Pope

Postby dbeach » Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:03 pm

"Why should it be a crime against humanity to point out wrongdoing by public officials? Corruption is corruption, whether it's committed by Jews, gentiles, whites, blacks or whoever. Why does it have to be reduced to a cultural, racial or ethnic bias? "<br><br>I should not!<br><br>hi JD <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

It Takes All Sorts to Make a World

Postby antiaristo » Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:48 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>As far as my own beliefs are concerned, it's ridiculous for anyone to accuse me of being prejudiced against Catholics just because I object to the Jesuits running the world into the ground.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <br><br>John,<br>Before you get too upset I suggest you look in the Fire Pit.<br>I have a specific enemy. He is a dangerous criminal, with connections to the very top. These things I can prove.<br><br>When another poster pointed out that he was Jewish, and I repeated that fact, I was Fire Pitted and the thread locked.<br><br>I said nothing about any group, only an individual.<br><br>Naturally I was upset. I sought clarification and was told I was "scapegoating Jews", which made me even more upset, because singular is singular, and plural is plural.<br><br>So I went away for a while.<br>We talk the talk. Jeff Wells walks the talk, so I accept his judgement, even though I disagree.<br><br>I think you've been lucky, but that's just my opinion.<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>I was married to a Catholic woman for 17 years, and I'm quite sure the vast majority of Catholics are good people who haven't a clue what the Jesuits are doing.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>And some of my best friends are black.<br><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>The reaction of people of faith to this tendency of democracy to obscure the divine authority behind government should not be resignation to it, but the resolution to combat it as effectively as possible.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Hugh, that's really quite scary.<br>I know I repeat this ad infinitum, but have you read the Treason Felony Act?<br>You can make a very strong argument that the Queen of the UK is god by law, because of that Act.<br>You can make a good argument that she is actually the god of Freemasonry (Scottish Rite).<br><br>You should bear that in mind when someone like Bush says "God told me to smite Saddam, so I smote him". <p></p><i></i>
antiaristo

Re: It Takes All Sorts to Make a World

Postby OnoI812 » Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:22 pm

ANTI- congrats on reaching your 1000 post mark-<br><br>I was listening to a Joan Vian interview and how prince Charles and the royals are tightening their stranglehold via the global straightjacket .<br>I always think of you now when such subject matter is broached.<br><br>skol- and here's a little Canadian ditty that always warms my heart...<br><br>        <br><br><br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Fight the Good Fight</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> <br><br><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>The days grow shorter and the nights are getting long<br>Feels like we're running out of time<br>Every day it seems much harder tellin' right from wrong<br>You got to read between the lines<br><br>Don't get discouraged, don't be afraid, we can<br>Make it through another day<br>Make it worth the price we pay<br><br>The Good Book says it's better to give than to receive<br>I do my best to do my part<br>Nothin' in my pockets I got nothin' up my sleeve<br>I keep my magic in my heart<br><br>Keep up your spirit, keep up your faith, baby<br>I am counting on you<br>You know what you've got to do <br><br>Fight the good fight every moment<br>Every minute every day<br>Fight the good fight every moment<br>It's your only way<br><br>All your life you've been waiting for your chance<br>Where you'll fit into the plan<br>But you're the master of your own destiny<br>So give and take the best that you can<br><br>You think a little more money will buy your soul some rest<br>You'd better think of something else instead<br>You're so afraid of being honest with yourself<br>You'd better take a look inside your head<br><br>Nothing is easy, nothing good is free<br>But I can tell you where to start<br>Take a look inside your heart<br>There's an answer in your heart</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> <p></p><i></i>
OnoI812

Re: It Takes All Sorts to Make a World

Postby dbeach » Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:04 pm

ANTI<br> Congrats on 1000 posts of wisdom<br><br>'When you were YOUNG<br>You shone like the SUN<br><br>Shine on you crazy diamond"<br><br>HI ONO <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

PreviousNext

Return to Secret Societies