Bilderberger Attendees

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Bilderberger Attendees

Postby Pissed Off Cabbie » Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:18 am

The list of attendees that Alex Jones has provided includes only one U.S. elected official- Gov. George Pataki, N.Y. This should mean a presidential run for Pataki. The last time they invited a governor, it was Bill Clinton in 1991. <p></p><i></i>
Pissed Off Cabbie

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Bilderberger Attendees

Postby Byrne » Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:34 pm

Hi PoCabbie,<br><br>Can you give a copy of/link to the list?<br><br>Thanks if you can. I;m interested in UK/European attendees.<br><br>I read that Tony Blair went to a Bildeberg conference in Athens (1992, I think) BEFORE he was even leader of the British Labour Party. He became the Labour Party Leader in 1994, with the (some say mysterious) death of the then leader, John Smith. <p></p><i></i>
Byrne

Re: Full List of Bilderberg Attendees

Postby BannedfromDU » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:08 pm

Prisonplanet.com/Infowars.com Exclusive:<br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Full List of Bilderberg Attendees</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>infowars.com | June 11, 2006<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://infowars.com/articles/nwo/bilderberg_list2006.htm">infowars.com/articles/nwo...st2006.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
BannedfromDU

Return to Secret Societies