David Icke: Isle of Wight

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

David Icke: Isle of Wight

Postby Montag » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:02 pm

Posted in Secret Societies 'cause it's old. This is the first I've seen it.

This Isle of Wight...
... Nice Place Shame about the Cesspit

April 29, 2010
http://www.davidicke.com/articles/illum ... he-cesspit

excerpt:

There is such a fundamental difference between the perspectives of what we call 'Mind' and the higher levels of awareness that I call Consciousness. Mind can only see the next turn on the river, while Consciousness can see the whole journey from source to ocean.

This is why events experienced by Mind as problems, challenges, mistakes and 'things going wrong' can turn out to be 'blessings in disguise'. They are 'in disguise' to Mind, but not to Consciousness, which can see where it is all leading.

In the same way, we may live somewhere or do something for what Mind thinks are certain reasons, but the location or action can later be seen in a very different light. So it is with my long-time location, the Isle of Wight off the south coast of England, a few miles across the sea from Portsmouth and Southampton.

I have had a virtually life-long association with the 'Holiday Isle' and I have great love for the place. It has been such a central part of my soon-to-be 58 years in this reality.

I was born in the city of Leicester in the English East Midlands and brought up on a council estate with lots of other kids from what they call 'working class' homes. We were skint most of the time, but when we could afford a holiday my father always took us to the Isle of Wight.

I fell in love with the place while I was still well in single figures. The first attraction were the ferries running constantly to and from the mainland and the steam trains that used to run all over the island at one time.

Among my earliest memories are playing Isle of Wight ferries in the paddling pool at infant school and sitting on the deck of a paddle steamer ferry in the 1950s heading home after a holiday in Ryde, the town where I have lived since the early 1980s.

The Isle of Wight was a paradise for a kid who loved steam trains and it was the nearest you will see to a real life Thomas the Tank Engine with the little black tank engines all the same and each named after a place on the island.

I used to stand for hours while my family was on the beach watching the trains going up and down Ryde's long pier to meet the ferries that would then shuttle enormous numbers of people to the island in the summer.

I had my honeymoon on the island when I married Linda in the early 1970s and it was always my dream to live here. I thought it was because I loved the place, but from a bigger perspective the reason turned out to be very different.

It was after I moved here the best part of 30 years ago that events began to unfold that led to what I do today. It was my love for the island that started it all, really.

I quickly saw how the island's beauty and uniqueness were being destroyed by appalling development and building designs that were seriously not in sync with what was already there.

The island has many old and beautiful villages, but they were putting off-the-peg, standard-issue buildings in among the unique ones and spoiling the whole look and
feel of the place.

I started a pressure group with others called Island Watch to challenge the worst of the
planning applications. It wasn't a case of stopping development, but what kind of development and where.

This is when I first realised that the Freemasons control the Isle of Wight on a massive scale. Freemasonry is at the centre of what is known locally as the 'Island
Mafia'.

The Freemasons controlled the council planning committee and the council itself. Decisions would be made in the lodge during the day by Freemasons from 'opposing' parties and they would play out a farce of a public 'debate' at the council meeting in the evening before voting for what had been agreed at the lodge.

It became clear pretty quickly that winning the argument was irrelevant. This was not about debate and information, but pre-ordained decisions. This was why I started a branch of the Green Party on the island - to get people who were not Freemasons, or gofers for them, onto the council.

It was incredibly difficult, but we managed to secure the first ever Green Party member of a County Council in the UK, a man who, while not a Freemason, turned out to be a very strange guy in the end.

But had he been the greatest politician in history he would have struggled in the face of the 'Island Mafia', a corrupt coalition of Freemasons, lawyers, very dodgy business people, drug runners and dealers, paedophiles and Satanists. Nice people.

How do they get away with it? The Isle of Wight (Freemasonic) police force is one of the most corrupt in Britain and the main local media is controlled by the Freemasons.
Montag

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Secret Societies