Has anyone heard of the Despotovic case?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Has anyone heard of the Despotovic case?

Postby starroute » Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:36 pm

An email just came through headed "Internet Subliminal Messages at the Service of International Pedophilia." That heading in itself seems a bit too wacky to be credible -- but I thought I might as well toss it out for discussion.<br><br>The message starts by running through all the elite pedophile cases we're already familiar with, and then goes to this:<br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>However, in the spotlight today we have a new affair, the Despotovic family, which hasn’t yet been covered by national media. It involves subliminal messages, which are being used on the Internet. Mr. Despotovic, a blind father, along with his son has been protesting by the White House since July 22, 2005. He is asking for his daughter Corinne back. His daughter Corinne has French nationality. She was kidnapped from the Wal-Mart parking lot in Greenwood, SC. Corinne has been targeted since the age 11 by these CIA led pedophile rings. <br><br>Her father has made available a lot of documents and pictures to prove what he states. He claims, “I was born in Yugoslavia and in 1982, for political reasons I came to the United States. My wife is French as well as my two eldest daughters. My other four children were born here in the U.S. For more than 20 years now, I have been fighting to protect my family. I have placed enough documents, police reports, and pictures on our website www.despotovic.com and www.despotovic.net – I would sure appreciate it our websites could be published in American media. We’re not looking for personal popularity and we don’t have any financial interests in it, but it is only to save thousands and thousands of young girls and boys from subliminal messages on their computers. These subliminal messages are new, not so popular, and almost impossible to prove. The future will prove that I was right, but until then thousands and thousands of other girls and boys will end up in sex slave rings. Our work is to inform others around us as much as possible.”<br><br>Mr. Despotovic can be visited on Pennsylvania Ave by the White House everyday from lunchtime until nightfall. He has a hunger strike planned and is currently protesting with a tall white Cross.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Does anyone has any knowledge of this or care to comment? <p></p><i></i>
starroute

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Has anyone heard of the Despotovic case?

Postby slimmouse » Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:04 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Does anyone has any knowledge of this or care to comment?<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <br><br> I saw this;<br><br> <!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>“I was born in Yugoslavia and in 1982<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br> And seem to remember a long article being posted by someone - sweejak - I think, or one of the ladies regarding some Yugoslav or other.<br><br> It might not be the same guy, and I cant find the thread. Anyone else remember it ?<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Intuition

Postby chillin » Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:46 pm

I couple of years ago I thought that the peer-to-peer file sharing environment would be the perfect place to put subliminal messages. There's countless hours of bootleg audio and video constantly being circulated on the net being consumed by millions (of mostly kids I'd guess).<br><br> I don't know what the specifics of this case are, but I think the hidden messages idea in general isn't out of the question. <p></p><i></i>
chillin

Despotovic

Postby chillin » Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:28 pm

I checked the site... he could REALLY try putting up a concise summary of whatever it is he's trying to get across. Also, I doubt that plugging Trans Formations and Ted Gunderson is likely to get him much credibility. <p></p><i></i>
chillin

Re: Despotovic

Postby bondbond » Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:00 pm

Hi,<br><br>I can say that this happens to be very true from personal experiences. A computer screen works by the same principles as that of a tv screen. Infiltering a sort of hidden virus which could display subliminal messages is not difficult at all.<br><br>Subliminal messages written by psychologist along with pictures directed for a specific person can be very powerful indeed. It is just about comparable to straight hypnosis.<br><br>Subliminal messages aren't in any way new but the use of them over the Internet by the government is something to stay alert for.<br><br>Any sudden changes in people with unreasonable explanations can be thought to come from subliminal messages especially if the person is spending a lot of time in front of their computers and/or in chat rooms.<br><br>Hope this helps.<br>Rick<br> <p></p><i></i>
bondbond

Return to Justice