Columbine Killers' documents released

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Columbine Killers' documents released

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:48 pm

Get it while it's available(large 900+ page PDF:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.thedenverchannel.com/download/2006/0706/9477579.pdf">www.thedenverchannel.com/...477579.pdf</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p>____________________<br>Oderint, dum metuant</p><i></i>
Et in Arcadia ego

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Columbine Killers' documents released

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:57 pm

This is strange stuff.. <p>____________________<br>Oderint, dum metuant</p><i></i>
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby Fat Lady Singing » Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:59 am

I have long held some doubts about whether the official Columbine story is true, so this was of particular interest to me. Thanks for providing the link! Do you know the context of this documentation? <p></p><i></i>
Fat Lady Singing

Postby professorpan » Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:05 am

According the the article on CNN:<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Remarking on the possibility that he and Klebold would survive the Columbine attack, Harris wrote the two would try to escape to a foreign country where they couldn't be extradited.<br><br>"If there isnt such place then we will hijack a hell of a lot of bombs and crash a plane into NYC with us inside (f)iring away as we go down. just something to cause more devistation."<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
professorpan

crash a plane into NYC

Postby nomo » Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:43 am

Yeah, almost forgot about that. Guess the kid was just too bright for his own good. <p></p><i></i>
nomo

Re: crash a plane into NYC

Postby xsic bastardx » Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:39 pm

<br><br> Wow, the American Government can't imagine using planes as missiles but dylan and eric can.<br><br> They were killed, but then again there was more than two shooters also. <p></p><i></i>
xsic bastardx

Return to Justice