Britons 'could be microchipped like dogs in a decade'

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Britons 'could be microchipped like dogs in a decade'

Postby monster » Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:40 pm

<!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23372564-details/Britons+'could+be+microchipped+like+dogs+in+a+decade'/article.do">Link</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Human beings may be forced to be 'microchipped' like pet dogs</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->, a shocking official report into the rise of the Big Brother state has warned.<br><br>The microchips - which are implanted under the skin - allow the wearer's movements to be tracked and store personal information about them.<br><br>They could be used by companies who want to keep tabs on an employee's movements or by Governments who want a foolproof way of identifying their citizens - and storing information about them.<br><br>The prospect of 'chip-citizens' - with its terrifying echoes of George Orwell's 'Big Brother' police state in the book 1984 - was raised in an official report for Britain's Information Commissioner Richard Thomas into the spread of surveillance technology.<br><br>The report, drawn up by a team of respected academics, claims that Britain is a world-leader in the use of surveillance technology and its citizens the most spied-upon in the free world.<br><br><!--EZCODE UNDERLINE START--><span style="text-decoration:underline">It paints a frightening picture of what Britain might be like in </span><!--EZCODE UNDERLINE END--><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>ten years time</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> unless steps are taken to regulate the use of CCTV and other spy technologies.<br><br>The reports editors Dr David Murakami Wood, managing editor of the journal Surveillance and Society and Dr Kirstie Ball, an Open University lecturer in Organisation Studies, claim that <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>by 2016</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> <!--EZCODE UNDERLINE START--><span style="text-decoration:underline">our almost every movement, purchase and communication could be monitored by a complex network of interlinking surveillance technologies.</span><!--EZCODE UNDERLINE END--><br><br>The most contentious prediction is the spread in the use of Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology.<br><br>The RFID chips - which can be detected and read by radio waves - are already used in new UK passports and are also used the Oyster card system to access the London Transport network.<br><br>For the past six years European countries have been using RFID chips to identify pet animals.<br><br>Already used in America<br><br>However, its use in humans has already been trialled in America, where the chips were implanted in 70 mentally-ill elderly people in order to track their movements.<br><br>And earlier this year a security company in Ohio chipped two of its employees to allow them to enter a secure area. The glass-encased chips were planted in the recipients' upper right arms and 'read' by a device similar to a credit card reader.<br><br>In their Report on the Surveillance Society, the authors now warn: <!--EZCODE UNDERLINE START--><span style="text-decoration:underline">"The call for everyone to be implanted is now being</span><!--EZCODE UNDERLINE END--> <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>seriously debated."</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>The authors also highlight the Government's huge enthusiasm for CCTV, pointing out that during the 1990s the Home Office spent 78 per cent of its crime prevention budget - a total of £500 million - on installing the cameras.<br><br>There are now 4.2 million CCTV cameras in Britain and the average Briton is caught on camera an astonishing 300 times every day.<br><br>This huge enthusiasm comes despite official Home Office statistics showing that CCTV cameras have 'little effect on crime levels'.<br><br>They write: "The surveillance society has come about us without us realising", adding: "Some of it is essential for providing the services we need: health, benefits, education. Some of it is more questionable. Some of it may be unjustified, intrusive and oppressive."<br><br>Yesterday Information Commissioner Richard Thomas, whose office is investigating the Post Office, HSBC, NatWest and the Royal Bank of Scotland over claims they dumped sensitive customer details in the street, said: "Many of these schemes are public sector driven, and the individual has no choice over whether or not to take part."<br><br>"People are being scrutinised and having their lives tracked, and are not even aware of it."<br><br>He has also voiced his concern about the consequences of companies, or Government agencies, building up too much personal information about someone.<br><br>He said: "It can stigmatise people. I have worries about technology being used to identify classes of people who present some kind of risk to society. And I think there are real anxieties about that."<br><br>Yesterday a spokesman for civil liberties campaigners Liberty said: "We have got nothing about these surveillance technologies in themselves, but it is their potential uses about which there are legitimate fears. Unless their uses are regulated properly, people really could find themselves living in a surveillance society.<br><br>"There is a rather scary underlying feeling that people may worry that these microchips <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>are less about being a human being than becoming a barcoded product.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->"<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Ten years isn't a long time. Things like this are just around the corner. <br><br>At least if you read the comments on the article, you hear a lot of "I'll die before I take an implant." People feel very strongly about this. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=monster@rigorousintuition>monster</A> at: 10/30/06 4:44 pm<br></i>
monster

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Britons 'could be microchipped like dogs in a decade'

Postby Seamus OBlimey » Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:40 pm

I'm sure we will be, willingly, for our own safety. They'll assure us of that.<br><br>I don't think they'll bother with all the dogs though. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=seamusoblimey>Seamus OBlimey</A> at: 10/30/06 5:46 pm<br></i>
Seamus OBlimey

Postby 1 tal » Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:11 pm

<br><br> Sorry, but it 'aint gonna take no <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>decade</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
1 tal

15 years ago.

Postby slimmouse » Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:19 pm

<br> When I see prophecies such as this thrust into the public arena by "peer reviewed" academics, I cant help but wonder whether to smile, punch the dog, or make the fifty yard walk to the ocean and howl at the moon. <br> <br> 15 years ago, a madman named David Icke was warning us all about this stuff.<br><br> Where were the "peer reviewed" academics then ? <br><br> Sat there in their armchairs at home pissing their pants laughing at Icke no doubt.<br><br> This is what I cant get my head around sometimes about this forum occassionally<br><br> Because, as Big Brother enters realtime, I find it somewhat spectacular, we still have people suggesting that Icke is somehow a red pepper short of a full salad.<br><br> For about the same length of time, this guy has been talking about "problem, reaction, solution"<br><br> "They", have a problem, so they facilitate events to initiate amidst the proles a particular reaction, which enables "Them" to implement the solution.<br><br> Im just wondering how much longer it will be, before people start to abandon their preconcieved illusions of history, science and religion - All of which have been written, not to mention orchestrated, by the usual suspects, and get with the real programme ?<br><br> Oh, and as for Shapeshifting reptillians ?<br><br> Ever seen one ? <br><br> Any Idea Why not ?<br> <br> It wouldnt be due to the fact that what we as human beings can actually see virtually Nada of the energy around us would it ?<br><br> I cant believe Im having to say this kinda stuff on an "educated" forum such as this.<br><br> Meanwhile, For a sneak preview of the fucking programme, pick up any more recent Icke book. <p></p><i></i>
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: 15 years ago.

Postby dbeach » Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:17 am

todays sci fi is tomorrows reality<br><br>microchippies and a narcoticized public are perfect for 1984<br><br>the bush blair dynamic duo have done quite well for the globalists ..<br><br> one more big terror attack and<br> its martial law <br>bush dictator for life<br><br>why is it that every govterment is a right wing leaning outfit positioning for greed ,war and profit while stripping down the masses of their wallets and freedoms <br><br>STICK EM UP !<br>ITS a HOLD-UP!<br><br>Bush got the guns manpower cash and the system<br><br>but he's dumb..<br><br>Yeh Sure..<br><br>he will sit out yet another war while many will worry about their kids being drafted and much much worse..<br><br>the USA is an occupied nation.. <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

lie doggo

Postby blanc » Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:49 pm

dig em out and put em in the dog <p></p><i></i>
blanc

Re: lie doggo

Postby James Redford » Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:55 pm

The below is from one of my websites ( <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://stateterror.web1000.com/us-government-brain-chips.htm">stateterror.web1000.com/u...-chips.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> ):<br><br>----------<br><br>You are Slated for Total Dehumanization:<br><br>Brain Chips for You and Your Entire Family<br><br>[By the year 2025:] "The civilian populace will likely accept an implanted microscopic chips that allow military members to defend vital national interests."<br>--from Chapter 4 of "Information Operations: A New War-Fighting Capability," contained in Volume 3 of Air Force 2025: Final Report by the U.S. Department of Defense (August 1996)<br><br>Air Force 2025 is the final report on a study conducted by the U.S. Department of Defense presented on June 17, 1996 which seeks to identify the technologies and practices that will need to be implemented by the year 2025 in order for the United States government to "remain the dominant air and space force in the 21st century."<br><br>The report actually uses the term "brain chip" for the implantable microchips which can perform a number of functions such as satelite tracking at all times, personal information storage and retrieval, and behavior modification, among other things. You can actually find the above quote at the below Maxwell Air Force Base, Montgomery, Alabama website (archived by Archive.org):<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://web.archive.org/web/20021209115213/http://www.au.af.mil/au/2025/volume3/chap02/v3c2-4.htm">web.archive.org/web/20021...v3c2-4.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Or in PDF format:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://web.archive.org/web/20030410111306/http://www.au.af.mil/au/2025/volume3/chap02/vol3ch02.pdf">web.archive.org/web/20030...l3ch02.pdf</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://stateterror.web1000.com/vol3ch02.pdf">stateterror.web1000.com/vol3ch02.pdf</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> (Backup copy.)<br><br>Below is this document from the Air University Center for Strategy and Technology at the Air War College, Maxwell Air Force Base, Montgomery, Alabama website:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://csat.au.af.mil/2025/volume3/vol3ch02.pdf">csat.au.af.mil/2025/volume3/vol3ch02.pdf</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>The Federation of American Scientists has this report mirrored on their website as well:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.fas.org/spp/military/docops/usaf/2025/v3c2/v3c2-4.htm">www.fas.org/spp/military/...v3c2-4.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p>-------<br><br>"Documentation on Government-Staged Terrorism," September 30, 2005:<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.armleg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2&mforum=libertyandtruth">www.armleg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2&mforum=libertyandtruth</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>"Jesus Is an Anarchist," James Redford, revised and expanded edition, June 1, 2006 (originally published on December 19, 2001):<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://praxeology.net/anarchist-jesus.pdf">praxeology.net/anarchist-jesus.pdf</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--></p><i></i>
James Redford

Postby Seamus OBlimey » Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:05 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Sorry, but it 'aint gonna take no decade<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br>----------------------------------------------------------<br>The prime minister visited the London offices of the Forensic Science Service this week and said:<br><br>The number on the [DNA] database should be the maximum number you can get.<br><br>The Telegraph reported this as a demonstration of intent to enlarge the National DNA Database to include samples from everyone in Britain. Many of us have long suspected that the government wants to do this. (As a side issue: it’s said that the prime minister has already turned in his own DNA—as any advocate of the NDNAD has to if he or she wants to be taken seriously.)<br><br>Maybe the prime minister was trying to provoke us again. It’s a familiar trick: perhaps it’s all he knows how to do. Likewise, the commentary that has to be volunteered in return probably won’t reveal anything new. The NDNAD is an insult to those of us who try to act out our lives in a way that supports community—and we’re the overwhelming majority. The political ideas that describe the nature of this insult have been in circulation since Rousseau and were elaborated by Kant:<br>Every political commonwealth may indeed wish to be possessed of a sovereignty, according to laws of virtue, over the spirits [of its citizens]; for then, when its methods of compulsion do not avail (for the human judge cannot penetrate into the depths of other men) their dispositions to virtue would bring about what was required. But woe to the legislator who wishes to establish through force a polity directed to ethical ends! For in so doing he would not merely achieve the very opposite of an ethical polity but also undermine his political state and make it insecure.<br><br>- Religion within the Limits of Reason Alone, Immanuel Kant, 1793, p. 87<br><br>The insult has been repeatedly re-described in political writing and popular fiction ever since. Let’s go for a bit of variety here: the bad language detector in Demolition Man. You speak an oath and the machine (there’s one in every room) announces the fine payable and prints out a ticket.<br><br>The ethical underpinning of any society consists of the shared values of its citizens. In Britain, this is reflected in our judicial institutions: We have a citizen magistracy (all are volunteers) and citizen juries. The job of government is to lend support to the judicial process and not attempt surrogacy. Criminal detection techniques, such as fingerprinting and DNA matching, can support. Extension of these techniques to a system of total surveillance constitutes an attempt at surrogacy.<br><br>Consider the list of activities that aren’t currently under surveillance but which, if conducted abusively, can lead to harm. The list includes all kinds of work that can be done negligently. It includes transactions that can be undertaken deceptively. It includes family life. The government is at one end of this list, trying to tick the items off one by one. It’s looking for technological solutions; a brittle, mechanical justice. Two kinds of people: the caught, and the not yet caught. Every time the government makes a mark on the list (and there are lots of skipped over parts) it makes a proud announcement. And then it says: watch out, the rest of you. We’re coming.<br><br>The government’s job is endless, but the ongoing activity in itself sends a message: We are the arbiters of morality. What you think you’re doing; that’s not morality. We’re morality.<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.perfect.co.uk/2006/10/spit-here">www.perfect.co.uk/2006/10/spit-here</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br>-----------------------------------------------------------<br><br>Could happen tonight...<br><br>-----------------------------------------------------------<br>It is just possible that, more than three years after the Iraq invasion, Tony Blair will be defeated in the House of Commons over the war.<br><br>The Tories have indicated they might vote with other opposition parties and Labour rebels to support demands for a full inquiry into all the circumstances surrounding the conflict. <br><br>The prime minister's spokesman has insisted to concede such an investigation now, or to defeat the government, would send out a message of weakness to terrorists and insurgents in Iraq and undermine British troops in the country. <br><br>But with the government holding a majority of 62 and 32 Labour MPs having already signed a Commons motion calling for such an inquiry, the arithmetic suggests the prime minister faces possible defeat.<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/6101452.stm">BBC</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br>-----------------------------------------------------------<br>..if Blair's not put down! <p></p><i></i>
Seamus OBlimey

Postby nomo » Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:39 pm

RFID chips are eminently hackable though:<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.google.com/search?q=hacking+rfid+tags">www.google.com/search?q=h...+rfid+tags</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
nomo

Postby Fearless » Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:41 pm

Show them this study on rats....there have been some dogs and cats who were microchipped forming cancerous tumors around the chips.<br><br>Abstract<br>Tumors surrounding implanted microchip animal identification devices were noted in two separate chronic toxicity/oncogenicity studies using F344 rats. The tumors occurred at a low incidence rate (approximately 1 percent), but did result in the early sacrifice of most affected animals, due to tumor size and occasional metastases. No sexr elated trends were noted. All tumors occurred during the second year of the studies, were located in the subcutaneous dorsal thoracic area (the site of microchip implantation) and contained embedded microchip devices. All were mesenchymal in origin and consisted of the following types, listed in order of frequency: malignant schwannoma, fibrosarcoma, anaplastic sarcoma, and histiocytic sarcoma. The following diagnostic techniques were employed: light microscopy, scanning electron microscopy, and immunohistochemistry. The mechanism of carcinogenicity appeared to be that of foreign-body induced tumorigenesis.<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://cat.inist.fr/?aModele=afficheN&cpsidt=891987" target="top">Link</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
Fearless

Postby James Redford » Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:03 pm

This discussion is getting absurd.<br><br>The reason why someone should not "get chipped" isn't because it might cause cancer, but because it is a claim of ownership on a living human body, i.e., it is slavery. It's the same exact concept involved in branding or ear-tagging cattle.<br><br>In the End Times (and we are in the season), those who accept such chips will be conceding that the ruler over the one-world government and one-world religion is *their* owner--body, mind, and soul.<br><br>"Lucifer comes to give us the final gift of wholeness. If we accept it, then he is free and we are free. That is the Luciferic initiation. It is one that many people now, and in the days ahead, will be facing, for it is an initiation into the New Age."--David Spangler, Director of United Nations Planetary Initiative, Reflections on the Christ (1978) , pg. 45<br><br>For more such quotes of globalist elitists, see my below page:<br><br>"Quotes on the New World Order," State-Terror Archive:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://stateterror.web1000.com/nwo-quotes.html">stateterror.web1000.com/nwo-quotes.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p>-------<br><br>"Documentation on Government-Staged Terrorism," September 30, 2005:<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.armleg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2&mforum=libertyandtruth">www.armleg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2&mforum=libertyandtruth</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>"Jesus Is an Anarchist," James Redford, revised and expanded edition, June 1, 2006 (originally published on December 19, 2001):<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://praxeology.net/anarchist-jesus.pdf">praxeology.net/anarchist-jesus.pdf</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=jamesredford>James Redford</A> at: 10/31/06 4:04 pm<br></i>
James Redford

Postby Fearless » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:26 pm

I chimed in because they cause cancer and they'll have to find another way to tag us. Not that there's anything right about it! No one ever understands me. I guess I just don't know how to communicate my intentions. I give up. <p></p><i></i>
Fearless

Indeed we are in the end times.

Postby slimmouse » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:33 pm

<!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>In the End Times (and we are in the season),</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> <br><br> Indeed we are in the end times.<br><br> The end of the age of Pisces ( The fish - See any christian bumper sticker) <br><br> About to move into the age of Aquarius.<br><br> "The temple of the lord has many mansions"<br><br> 12 of them in fact. The signs of the Zodiac. <p></p><i></i>
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

cancer

Postby blanc » Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:54 am

don't give up fearless. v.good point. carcinogenic objection will sway those who might otherwise be persuaded of the utility of not having to carry cards around. puts breaks on ambition of tonycronies etc <p></p><i></i>
blanc

Return to Justice