America's "professionals" at work

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

America's "professionals" at work

Postby vigilantwarrior » Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:30 pm

Desensitized yet?<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81xjAgCOX3A&eurl=">www.youtube.com/watch?v=8...OX3A&eurl=</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
vigilantwarrior

Blog: View Blog (0)

OMFG. OMG. OMG. I can't stand this. My head. My god.

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:51 pm

FOX SHOWS A MILDER COERCION THAN IS REALLY USED AND THE CORRESPONDENT SAYS:<br><br>"THIS IS MORE ABOUT FEAR THAN ABOUT PAIN...."<br><br>"I'M AMAZED OUT HOW QUICK THE RECOVERY TIME IS."<br><br>"THIS SEEMS TO ME TO BE A PRETTY EFFICIENT WAY TO GET A SUSPECT TO TALK AND THEN BE PERFECTLY HEALTHY JUST A FEW MINUTES LATER."<br><br>(This deserved all caps. I'm shaking with anger over Fox minimizing torture to support the GOP in elections. Shaking. OMFG.)<br> <p></p><i></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

Re: OMFG. OMG. OMG. I can't stand this. My head. My god.

Postby isachar » Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:53 pm

Holy sheet, torture shown by Fox News to be no worse than the average frat-house initiation. Yeah, like that's waterboarding. Bonging a 16 oz. beer is worse than that. Bwahahahahaha.<br><br>How 'bout not letting the subject tap out, bringing him to the point of asphyxiation (or past that point in an attempt that goes too far by purpose or accident)?<br><br>Think those nice guys in the black jackets are gonna let someone 'tap out' for real? They'll let 'em up when they're damn good and ready. And it might be too late. Moreover, the subject is probably immersed in 55-60 degree water and dunked under. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=isachar>isachar</A> at: 11/7/06 4:35 pm<br></i>
isachar

Re: OMFG. OMG. OMG. I can't stand this. My head. My god.

Postby darkbeforedawn » Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:40 pm

Yes and actually if you think about it, many folks do enjoy being raped. What's so terrible about having sex with children...it's just a way of really connecting with them. It should be one of the many ways that those who guide our spiritual and social lives are allowed to form the young....yes just learn to live with the new norms--rape, torture, child molesting even sacrifice after all, we're an empire now. <p></p><i></i>
darkbeforedawn

Return to Justice