mind control erotica

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

mind control erotica

Postby Dreams End » Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:20 pm

You know....I really don't even have a sarcastic remark to lead this with.<br><br>Mind Control Erotica<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.asstr.org/~JR_Parz/">www.asstr.org/~JR_Parz/</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>I guess I should add how I found this site...and no, not that way. I have another post, called "another weird story" about a guy from high school who may have been spying on me for the cops but had some weird psycho stuff going on as well. I searched on his full name...and it is used as a character in one of these stories! It's not a real common name (I have only found about 10 or so in my searches) so that was just a little odd. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p097.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=dreamsend@rigorousintuition>Dreams End</A> at: 8/6/05 7:22 pm<br></i>
Dreams End

Re: mind control erotica

Postby Sweejak » Sun Aug 07, 2005 12:21 am

So what does your intuition tell you about this? Obviously you must suspect this is connected with your high school "stalker". <br>It says at the top of the page "If inclined, E-Mail Me."<br>Or, maybe drop a message in the 'reader's reviews'. <p></p><i></i>
Sweejak

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Dreams End » Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:21 am

No....I put this in the category of weird coincidence that probably is just that. I was just blown away that such a site existed. For what its worth, there is also a detective in mystery novels with this name....just not that many real people with that name...or at least not on the net. I don't think I want the author to have my email, however! <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

Postby Dreams End » Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:28 am

If you go to this site and go to links, it turns out this is a pretty big genre. I had no idea....many sites about using drugs/hypnosis/technology to "seduce" women. Can this mean anything? <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

Postby Sweejak » Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:11 am

Not knowing how common the name is I would not be able to place it on a "coincidence scale".<br>Don't know if it means any thing more than the search for "Spanish Fly". <p></p><i></i>
Sweejak

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Mind Control