Siskel, Weigel, Yale and brain tumors

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Siskel, Weigel, Yale and brain tumors

Postby Rigorous Intuition » Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:30 am

Interesting questions raised <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://independentcountry.blogspot.com/2005/08/why-i-dont-trust-corporate-media.html" target="top">here</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> by James Leroy Wilson:<br><br>In 1999, celebrity film critic Gene Siskel of the Chicago Tribune died of a brain tumor. In 2003, Tim Weigel, well-known Chicago sports newscaster, died of a brain tumor.<br><br>Siskel and Weigel were college freshman roommates. At Yale.<br><br>When Weigel died, my first thought was, "Was there something in the water at Yale?" Something in their room? Floor?<br><br>...<br><br>Now, it may have been coincidental. I will go so far as to say that it probably was. And maybe there was a report by somebody sometime which proved "coincidence" that never made it to the web, not even in a blog post. But am I the only longtime Chicago resident that was at all curious? You'd think that the definitive investigation into the matter would have led off any Google search of "Gene Siskel" and "Tim Weigel." Instead, I can't find anything at all.<br><br>Or, there was never an investigation by a Chicago media outlet: The thinking being, it was just coincidence and we are so convinced that it was a coincidence that we will not investigate.<br><br>... <p></p><i></i>
Rigorous Intuition

Blog: View Blog (0)

Whiffenpoof Rumors

Postby proldic » Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:30 pm

I'd be interested to know what school at Yale they attended. That might lead to a set of dorms.<br><br>In the early '80's there were rumors of "cursed rooms".<br><br>Of course Yale was a center of research. There were rumors of people running into mutant human experimentation subjects in the tunnels during the '70's.<br><br>Many real cases exist of poor children and women that were kidnapped from the streets of New Haven to satisfy the needs of the frat boys, with rumors of secret society involvment.<br><br>In the late '70's, a bunch of prominent left-wing activists in the city claimed to have been "dosed" with "bad" acid that came from a Yale science lab. They later complained of (and exhibited) negative psychological effects, inclyding terror-hallucinations that haunted them to that day.<br><br>In the '70's, the police dept. admitted to (and paid $$ for) wiretapping virtually the entire left-wing community during (at least) the Bobby Seale trial, with what at that time was state-of-the-art equipment given to them by the FBI, who were themselves engaged in one of the most intense localized Cointelpros of the era.<br><br>There is a history of poor children being "adopted" from around the country and sent to live with wealthy "house parents" through the Yale Child Development Center. Certain rumors associated that with pedophilia. <br><br>Thousands of students and community members participated in paid experiments advertised in the Yale Daily News, Journal-Courier, bulletin boards, etc. <br>It'd be worth asking the families if they talked about participating in any experiments. <br><br>In the '80's, there were rumors of experimental reactors and secret labs, accidents, overdoses, airborne releases, a particle accelerator accused of making neighbors sick, and a very real case of a toxic science incinerator that burned all sorts of nastiness, and that was shut down due to a community protest.<br><br>Also, like most older eastern cities, "Yale-New Haven" was planned with both class-seperation, commerce, AND occult symbolism in mind. <br><br>And what about that Susanne Jovin-Bin Laden connection?<br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
proldic

nuclear power plants and brain cancer

Postby Seventhson » Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:39 am

Very common.<br><br>I just posted at the linked blog<br><br><br>Millstone and Yankee power went online near Yale in the 1960's and released LOTS of radionucleides which cause brain cancer on surrounding communities, including New Haven.<br><br>Worse if they spent time on LI sound.<br><br>see www.radiation.org<br><br><br>Both plants are 25-35 miles upwind of New Haven. <p></p><i></i>
Seventhson

Unknown

Postby Unknown » Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:05 pm

(This post is missing and can not be restored) <p></p><i></i>
Unknown

Return to Mind Control