Mind control victim.

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Mind control victim.

Postby Dreams End » Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:40 am

I found this article. First I'd heard of it. Story is on a front page of a local news site, so I'm posting the whole thing:<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.journalstar.com/articles/2005/08/23/local/doc430a704e9a1d5270504347.txt">www.journalstar.com/artic...504347.txt</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Psychologist: Boy believed he was God's instrument<br>BY BUTCH MABIN / Lincoln Journal Star<br><br>Joshua Magee, in the throes of a schizophrenic delusion, believed he was about to do God's work when he drove a car carrying homemade explosives and a rifle to Malcolm High School last year, a psychologist testified Monday.<br>Joshua Magee. (LJS File)<br><br>Mario Scalora said Magee saw himself as a martyr who would die in a Columbine-style attack commanded by God to expose evil.<br><br>"He needed to be God's instrument to expose the evils of Satanism, to expose that people had forgotten the evils of Columbine," Scalora said.<br><br>Magee, who believed he was in direct communication with God, had little choice but to obey, Scalora said.<br><br>"It is my opinion he believed he was following God's plan," said Scalora, a psychology professor at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. "It's pretty hard to turn down a voice from God."<br><br>The three-day trial began Monday for Magee on allegations he attempted an attack on his high school in March 2004. District Judge Karen Flowers ruled earlier that Magee was competent to stand trial.<br><br>Magee showed up at the school March 16, 2004, with about 20 homemade explosive devices and a bolt-action rifle in his car. Investigators said he opened and closed the trunk of his car several times, apparently trying to build up his nerve. He eventually told his principal he had the weapons in the car.<br><br>Prosecutors later charged Magee, 18, with attempted first-degree murder, use of a firearm to commit a felony and use of explosives to commit a felony.<br><br>Scalora testified for the defense, which wants to convince Flowers that Magee, because of his illness, could not distinguish right from wrong — the legal test for a verdict of not guilty by reason of insanity.<br><br>The psychologist said he met with Magee several times after the incident, including once shortly afterward.<br><br>Based on those meetings, along with his November 2004 evaluation of Magee and reviews of reports from other mental health experts, Scalora said he concluded Magee suffered from schizophrenia with paranoia.<br><br>Some of the disease's symptoms — a belief he was following God's orders, a blank facial expression, changes in his physical appearance, among other symptoms — were evident the day of the incident, Scalora testified.<br><br>"He did not appreciate the nature and quality of his acts," Scalora said. "His ability to distinguish right from wrong ... was impaired."<br><br>Scalora described the youth as "never hostile, a very affable individual" during their meetings, but he noted Magee had stopped taking his mental illness medications about one month before the incident.<br><br>He said Magee began having auditory hallucinations as early as 13.<br><br>Scalora said Magee believed the consequences of his deadly attack would be mitigated because some of the victims would rise from the dead.<br><br>"He ... believed the consequences would be muted because some would come back to life," Scalora said during direct examination. "He knew he would be killed, but he saw himself as a martyr."<br><br>Deputy Lancaster County Attorney Matthew Acton asked Scalora during cross-examination how Magee could choose to spare three people at the school when God had ordered him to commit mass murder.<br><br>Magee said later he decided not to harm three people — two of whom were relatives of a young woman Magee was infatuated with — and was reluctant to shoot law-enforcement authorities.<br><br>"Did God tell him this?" Acton said. "It was a decision he made in his mind, essentially trumping (a command) from God."<br><br>Scalora initially agreed with Acton, but later, during the same line of questioning, said he did not ask Magee specifically if he was "trumping" God. The psychologist said he did not discuss with Magee "in great detail" what would happen if Magee failed to obey God.<br><br>Acton then asked Scalora about entries Magee made in his private journal. In one entry, dated roughly one week before the incident and entitled "Bowling for Malcolm," Magee described himself as a Satanist.<br><br>Elsewhere in the journal, Magee wrote of his desire to do the wishes of the "dark king," Acton said.<br><br>Other entries seemed to suggest Magee was motivated by revenge against students who had bullied him.<br><br>Yet another entry suggested Magee was despondent about the young woman with whom he had an infatuation, Acton said.<br><br>"Certainly, there could be a range of motives," Acton said.<br><br>Scalora said he had considered the other possible motives "in great detail" but still maintained the auditory hallucinations were a dominant part of Magee's actions.<br><br>Acton asked Scalora if Magee's inability to carry out his plan showed he had an appreciation of right and wrong.<br><br>"It could," answered Scalora. "But it could just mean he was confused."<br><br>The attorney then referred to remarks Magee made to the high school principal once he realized he could not carrying out the plan.<br><br>Magee told the principal about the weapons after another official confronted him about drinking on school property.<br><br>Acton said Magee told the principal he "would have walked into the school like it was a routine day then gone home and forgot about it" if the first official had not confronted him about the drinking.<br><br>"If this was a command hallucination, how can he do this?" asked Acton.<br><br>"I don't know," Scalora said.<br><br>Reach Butch Mabin at 473-7234 or at bmabin@journalstar.com. <hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>What stands out: He lives in Malcolm Nebraska, and his dad is in the military in Afghanistan. (<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.jointogether.org/gv/news/summaries/reader/0%2C2061%2C569969%2C00.html)">www.jointogether.org/gv/n...2C00.html)</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> He probably is based at Offut AFB, which is where some of the Fran coverup kids said they were often taken. DeCamp said there were more CIA there than in Langley. <br><br>I've worked with bipolar kids, (not his diagnosis, but related) and it doesn't HAVE to be some kind of mind control, of course. Thought the story might deserve some attention though, given the proximity to Offutt and its relation to testimony of Franklin kids.<br><br>Here's DeCamp:<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr> Paul has told investigators that the ring which plunged him into Satanism was centered at Offutt U.S. Air Force Base near Omaha; that he was taken to Offutt to be sexually victimized by a babysitter's boyfriend when he was about three years old, around 1970. Offutt is the headquarters for the Strategic Air Command, and has had a cadre of thousands of intelligence personnel.<br><br>At Offutt, and later at other military installations, Paul says this ring "trained" him by tortures, heavy drugging, and sexual degradation, while instructing him in military arts including assassination. In fact, his personal knowledge in these realms can scarcely be accounted for other than by crediting the indictments he has made.<br><br>Larry King, FBI agent Gerry Wahl/ Alan Baer, Harold Andersen, and former Omaha Police Chief Robert Wadman have all been reported as collaborators with this Satanic military-based ring. King reportedly told Paul's captors at Offutt, "He's young-but you trained him good." A member of Nebraska's Concerned Parents group reported hearing from two North Omaha witnesses that "King used to send limousines down to Offutt Air Base to pick up CIA agents for parties." Larry King reported his own adoring relationship to the late CIA Director William Casey in a Sept. 7, 1988, interview in the Omaha publication Metropolitan.<br><br>Psychiatrists who have treated a growing number of MPD cases, victims of Satanic ritual abuse, report an alarming pattern of findings in many of their child patients. There is a structure to the personalities, conforming to what is evidently a deliberate breaking and reshaping of the mind. This phenomenon was identified to Paul Bonacci by his tormenters, and to other victims and witnesses, as the "Monarch" project. At Offutt Airbase, Paul was told that what he and other children were being subjected to was in aid of national security.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://educate-yourself.org/cn/franklincoverupexcerpt.shtml">educate-yourself.org/cn/f...erpt.shtml</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Note: Unlike Bluebird and MK-Ultra, I've never seen any confirmation of a project Monarch. There is some witness testimony but these witnesses are usually in the company of "controllers" who may or may not be completely trustworthy. I put a question mark next to DeCamp in this regard. <br><br><br><br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=dreamsend@rigorousintuition>Dreams End</A> at: 8/25/05 12:43 am<br></i>
Dreams End

Re: Mind control victim.

Postby Project Willow » Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:15 am

You are correct about Monarch, and actually that quote from Decamp is the first I've seen that attributes it to perps. As far as I have known, it is just a moniker that has stuck when people refer to trauma-based mind control.<br><br>Programmers have been known to call themselves God. <br><br>Obviously, it's doubtful any psychologist off the street would have the training or awareness to diagnose DID, let alone a sophisticated set of presenting symptoms in a mind control victim. This young man seems to exhibit more than most, so his training was, if he did indeed go through the programs, not entirely effective. Another possibility is when they push kids too far, and the level of dissociative ability is not carefully monitored, more schizophrenic type symptoms can manifest (or worse of course). The problem is, those sadistic bastards rarely care whether they are fucking someone up beyond operational ability. <p></p><i></i>
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Mind control victim.

Postby chiggerbit » Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:39 am

This thread got me to doing a search on the weird Iran/contra connection to the Franklin case, which brought me across an article with some VERY interesting tidbits on that case. I started a data dump on Franklin using that article. Don't have time to flesh out Franklin right now. Hope others will pitch in there. More later. <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Mind Control