Soul Warriors / Holy Grail / Rings

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Soul Warriors / Holy Grail / Rings

Postby sw » Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:12 pm

edit
Last edited by sw on Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sw

Blog: View Blog (0)

got

Postby Homeless Halo » Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:34 pm

The holy grail is sleight of hand tricks.<br><br>none of it really matters.<br><br>man is scary than any of them. they will see. <p></p><i></i>
Homeless Halo

beliefs

Postby jenz » Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:56 am

I think thinking about what perpetrators belief is time wasted, a kind of diversionary tactic, or cover which they can pick up or drop at will. comes down to the question 'what is belief?'. some perps - especially at the lower levels, may be rocked by the self fulfilling prophesies they can see in a given credo, but the relationship of the crimes to belief is a bit like the relationship between crimes committed throughout the ages in the name of Christianity - and the belief itself. political expediency and wealth creation loom large, the belief system is the peg to hang the hat on . as for blood lines - the most informative studies to this issue are to be found in trawling anthropological works. genetic characteristics and relationship of different human languages plot the migration of peoples around the world in pre- history. we are but one people, the good and the bad. if you can trace your ancestors back a few hundred years, easier for some of us than others, you can find links with other 'families', but arguments about inherited characteristics for power mongering drawn from this are fallacious - they invariably pre-select their evidence. (I mean e.g. such and such president of the USA can be found to be related to such and such monarch. well so can a lot of other people with no money, no power, and no lust to harm, not selected in the sample to make the argument) . the proof of the good in a person is in what they do, day by day. if they try not to harm, try to be creative rather than destructive, be decent and moderately helpful whenever possible, their blood line is irrelevant . many survivors of ra have been force fed destructive doubts about themselves, based on the crudest of programming techniques. all lies. <p></p><i></i>
jenz

Return to Mind Control