Introducing Ray Wallace

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Introducing Ray Wallace

Postby mother » Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:26 am

My dear friend Ray Wallace has just released his new CD. He is a survivor of mind control at a classy little New England school for the disturbed children of the rich and famous, the Grove School. He has described himself as the "Joseph Mengele of music". His politics are not mine, but we love him just the same. Some of the titles of his songs are Absolutely Betty Anderson, I'm Bob Dylan, and Leni Riefenstahl. And some Batman poetry which my little ones love. Anyway, I thought I'd put this out here at RI, the only place I know where stories like Ray's might be taken seriously. His CD is produced by spinoutmusic.com. He is trying to get a bit of confirmation of memories bleeding through(well who wouldn't if they're writing and singing "Hitler'sGone Surfin' With Your Mother?) so if anyone has info on the Grove School that would be safe to disclose, Ray would love some input. <p></p><i></i>
mother

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Introducing Ray Wallace

Postby marykmusic » Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:34 am

I can certainly give Ray some confirmation of the power of songwriting as a way to work through previous trauma.<br><br>I was not only an m-kid, but part of what I went through as an adult was being married to a violent man for 5 years. After he finally left the family (in the back of a police car), during the next year I wrote over 100 songs. In the 20 years before that, I had written about 40.<br><br>It was a creative release. --MaryK <p></p><i></i>
marykmusic

Re: Introducing Ray Wallace

Postby Project Willow » Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:27 pm

Please tell Ray he is not alone.<br><br>I don't have any info on the Grove School. What struck me is that he calls himself the J.M. of music. What does he mean by that? Mengele was a high level programmer.<br><br>If you don't mind my asking, how old is he?<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

my friend Ray

Postby mother » Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:13 pm

Dearest PW, I am pretty certain he's about 40, although he looks and acts younger, and he has given me permission to share anything which might help him get some answers to the burning questions. He has a nearly photographic memory, yet gaps. Some of the stuff is coming close to home for me. There are some very logical reasons for this, but throughout my life again and again I have had contact with m/c survivors, often those who were discarded. A lot of this has to do with where I grew up and lifestyle choices, but still...also a healthy amount of trauma survival myself. A lot of Ray's lyrical energy deals with nazi themes and insider jokes, which could leave him vulnerable for being mistaken as a nazi. But I'm really used to what might be considered insanity, it's just like home. He said also something about African Mud Men shamanism/programming. love to all <p></p><i></i>
mother

Return to Mind Control