anyone know what this might mean?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

anyone know what this might mean?

Postby sw » Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:24 am

edit
Last edited by sw on Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sw

Blog: View Blog (0)

I always draw eyes.

Postby banned » Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:30 am

Eyes looking at me. It's really weird. As with you, I've always done it and doodled it all over the place since childhood. It's two eyes, however, not the eye in the triangle like the occult sign. <p></p><i></i>
banned

Re: I always draw eyes.

Postby marykmusic » Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:26 pm

I've known other who draw eyes. That's not unusual, but I don't mean to say there's no particular significance.<br><br>I always draw horses. --MaryK <p></p><i></i>
marykmusic

Re: I can't draw worth a lick

Postby AnnaLivia » Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:25 pm

pretty glad you defeated that programming you mentioned, sw! i can't begin to imagine the hard work you (and some others in here) have done.<br><br>um, venturing, a 3-D square would be a cube, right? <br><br>i remember an inner excitement at first being shown how to draw the one square on top of the other, then connect the corners //// to make instant 3-D out of (boring?) 2-D. it feels silly to say, but it was one of those choice moments that made a remarkable impression on my very young self. i have one sister who can draw anything, but she got all the talent and i can't deny it. so getting clued in to how to draw 3-D was just way so cool to me, i guess. i think it was maybe my mom who showed me how. i did draw them a lot for a while, i guess just practicing, and for fun. anyway, having the idea was more important really, than being able to draw or paint a great landscape because you have the idea. to me.<br><br>did that make any sense? (bit slow today) <br><br>anyway, i had the thought maybe Jacob and Jacob squared might connect or intersect in the cube doodles? they're both 5 and simply like to (our family's word for drawing and writing sometimes was) "magic" some cubes onto the page? just a thought.<br><br>sw, can i ask? is it correct that if parts do re-integrate (and is that the right word?), it doesn't mean you lose memory of them, right?<br><br>hugs, anna <p></p><i></i>
AnnaLivia

integration

Postby sw » Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:18 pm

edit
sw

Re: integration

Postby edge of darkness » Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:00 pm

sw<br>FWIW :-<br><br>"square" immediately says masonic symbolism to me :<br><br>- the right-angle ruler was a square ( see the RI wallpaper background )<br> <br>- being "0n the square" - a member of the lodge<br><br>- masonic temples always have a black/white chequerboard pattern on the floor - allegedly many police-forces use it in their livery as a "wink" to the initiated. <p></p><i></i>
edge of darkness

Structures in programming- trigger warning

Postby Project Willow » Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:30 pm

warning for mc survivors, talk of programming details below with possible triggering words...<br><br>Hi sw,<br>It's extremely important and helpful to notice what you doodle. I can sometimes tell what programs are up just by watching what comes out when I'm sketching. Many symbols can appear, arrows, infinity signs, spirals, circles, cult symbols, etc.<br><br>I have a hunch about your cubes. The majority of us who went through the mc programs had our systems constructed based on some kind of hierarchical physical structure, either a flower, a tree, a computer file system, or as in my case, a kind of mobile mechanical structure. These devices were either shown to us, or given to us to play with to force us to both organize and visualize where alters are stored and how they are accessed. It's quite possible your system was based on a cube structure. It is also possible that just the programming sequence involving Jacob was based on a cube structure.<br><br>As for being "squared", I also have parts who are squared, and some parts who became "infinity" replicated when the perps used that back to back mirror trick. Doubles, triples, quads, and sets of any number are common, depending on the needs of the programming sequence. I'm pretty sure we've talked about twinning before, it's an extremely effective means of control. One twin holds the motivation (the pain/reward) another carries out the intended behavior. They can't see each other, and so the front twin's behavior just feels natural. Does that make sense?<br><br>Parts in series can often be tied together with wire, rope, string, ribbon, etc. The perps used lots of props during these trainings, mirrors, movies, pictures, and toys.<br><br>I also have a suicide programming sequence. It is fairly elaborate, and at this point, apparently no longer effective (I hope).<br><br>Thanks for the input Edge of Darkness. Those could be great clues as to who owned or created those parts.<br><br>I'll try to make some time later today for more input. Hope some of this helps. <p></p><i></i>
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

signs

Postby sw » Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:09 pm

edit
sw

Re: signs

Postby Project Willow » Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:18 pm

Hi sw, <br>Anytime you want to know about infinity, spirals, holes or telescoping images, just tell me. They have very specific functions inside. You can deactivate them, if you work carefully.<br><br>It's also interesting that you spoke of a fog, or cloud inside, during your integration process. Seeing a fog inside could be a part of programming. <p></p><i></i>
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: arrows

Postby Iroquois » Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:08 pm

Caution: this may qualify as a trigger for some.<br><br>When I hear arrows in this context, I can't help but think about the saying "one life, one arrow". Doing some quick goodle searches (where it is generally phrased as "one arrow, one life"), I find that it is a philosophy from Zen archery where, as I understand, the archer treats every arrow as if it were the last arrow he would shoot in his lifetime. I suppose it is a philosophy that can be applied to many things.<br><br>My interpretataion, for which my reversed version of the saying may be a better fit, has always been that one's life is the arrow. Fly true and you will hit your mark. But also, that your life is expended in the act. Combined with the lethal purpose of an arrow, it would seem a fitting philosophy for an assassin. <p></p><i></i>
Iroquois

not on topic

Postby sw » Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:41 pm

edit
Last edited by sw on Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sw

33rd

Postby bamabecky » Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:14 pm

Cheney is a 33rd degree mason, so is Gore<br><br>There are probably many more - I just don't know who they are...<br><br>Bama <p>Be the Media! Write a personal essay to your friends and family, telling them what's going on and tell them how and where to find more info.</p><i></i>
bamabecky

Like Water or H 2 0

Postby sw » Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:20 pm

edit
sw

Return to Mind Control