MKULTRA - No abuse of authority

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

MKULTRA - No abuse of authority

Postby sw » Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:22 pm

edit
Last edited by sw on Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sw

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Was it worth it?

Postby StarmanSkye » Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:06 am

Damn but Hats OFF to you sw for taking such a principled stand and making an effort to call these people and agencies to account. How DARE they assume such authority to violate a child's most precious human rights? This really shows what an utter sham the US's self-righteous moral stand was, to apparently 'justify' the torture, rape, and abuse of the nation's very own children in order to 'win' at all costs against what Reagan called 'the Evil Empire'. <br><br>Considering the many, many tens of thousands of people in Latin America and Africa whose deaths the US either sanctioned, brokered, subsidized, planned and/or directly caused, in ADDITION to the horrors inflicted on countless thousands of unwitting American victims against their will through the many MKULTRA-related programs conducted by the CIA and 'other' agencies, it must be recognized that in every relevant way that really matters the US was as much an Evil Empire as the Soviet Union. That the majority of Americans remain blithely ignorant of these and other equally abhorrant crimes that were done in their names is a shameful testimony to the persistance of myth that we live in a modern, civilized nation where the ideals of Democracy, freedom, and respect for human rights are highly valued.<br><br>The only suggestion I might make to you is -- Have you looked to any of our House Reps or Senators as an advocate in sending your report to an agency that won't just bounce this back to you because of a clerical 'error'? <br><br>I guess your experience shows just how deep in official denial and powerlessness and doo-doo we really are. It would seem this whole topic of past abuses related to the CIA's deep-covert program of mind control officially doesn't exist -- an agency would have to have some mighty strong support and enormous independence and authority to actually investigate the CIA for institutional abuse of such a serious, insidious nature. Only until we have full transparency and accountability can America's potential for liberation, genuine self-rule, social justice and progress begin to be realized.<br><br>Your failed 'result' to report serious Gov.-implicated crime sure DOES have a terrible, scary and awful implication. Since the CIA is so far beyond accountability, it is essentially a law unto itself -- who can POSSIBLY reign it in, now? But on the other hand -- the enemies of Truth, Freedom, Justice and Democracy sure are making themselves easy to identify, eh? Even with my difficulty remembering names, I could easily list 50 of this nation's biggest political thugs and corporate criminals. Thanks to 911 for showing us citizens and truth seekers how important it is to keep ourselves informed about what's REALLY going on. It's ALL linked.<br><br>My tentative thesis is that our Executive and Legislative branches have already been substantially subverted and coopted through espionage, blackmail or bribes. How else to explain a gutless, unprincipled Congress that sides with big business and (for the most part) doesn't challenge a criminal war-profitting Executive that holds itself above ALL laws -- let alone won't ask tough questions about the US's history of funding and organizing terrorism, corporate fraud or what the evidence REALLY says about 911?<br><br>I think you might want to consider writing Rep. McKinney and asking her if there's anyone or an agency you can make your report to and get some action on -- and possibly Sen. McCain, who at least has the potential for personal experience empathy on your being tortured and abused. It seems to me, there ought to be SOME kind of semi-official 'group' of MKULTRA victims who can organize to have a louder voice in demanding some kind of genuine response from officials SOMEWHERE, to be taken seriously and not brushed-off.<br><br>Maybe you can think of others who might suggest Congress members of integrity you can trust to aid your search for answers and/or redress -- unfortunately, there aren't many.<br><br>Stay strong -- Be Well -- Best always.<br>Starman<br><br>Index -- Articles, info and Links on Mind-Control, military e-weapons, Human Experimentation, altered states, Remote Viewing, Cointelpro, CIA projects, Microwave technology, Ritual Satanic Abuse, etc.<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.raven1.net/ravindex.htm">www.raven1.net/ravindex.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
StarmanSkye

thanks

Postby sw » Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:50 am

edit
Last edited by sw on Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sw

Re: thanks

Postby marykmusic » Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:23 pm

There is no integrity in institutions. Hopefully, there is still some in individuals within those institutions... my immediate impression upon reading this, is that you were given a classic runaround. "Oh, we'll just act like we misunderstood, and perhaps she'll go away."<br><br>I suggest getting in touch with some media outlets such as Mother Jones, the Village Voice, or even online Indymedia, where you can report your own story. --MaryK <p></p><i></i>
marykmusic

SW -

Postby ir » Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:31 pm

You are very courageous to do that, but indeed repeating same dead ends can be cruel to oneself. I am with you on that perpetual constant awe and surprise in revealing how obtuse and unjust most of our institutions are. I think, and this is a recent discovery, that this is part of the damages of MC/SRA, namely, that a part, a child part cannot contain the reality they are in. for this part to grow up, means giving up the only thing that kept it alive, namely that hope, certainty, that in the future some "good judge" will find out and punish the perps. I think this is survival for the child. But it can be self defeating to let this child LEAD the practical aspects of disclosure. I keep failing there, all the time. <br>Your adult, working, fully functional grown up grounded part KNOWS what society is. you see it every day in smaller matters. So this part can protect the child, and come up with a good, cunning, plan, how to get SOME justice. You can't get a whole lot of justice, surely, but you can choose one perp, one event, one issue, and win.<br>--<br>however, with some issues, the only way to go about it is keep filing the same complaint. I am thinking about situations like south africa during the appartheid. Lawyers kept filing motions re torture and death of prisoners, knowing the court with throw it out. And I think it was the right thing to do, in such circumstances. but then this is not the same situation for you, because in your case, you are the victim, not a lawyer of someone else. you get disappointed and sad, not as a profession or political act, but as a survivor.<br> <p></p><i></i>
ir

maybe it's not the OSC's

Postby sw » Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:22 pm

edit
Last edited by sw on Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sw

Re: maybe it's not the OSC's

Postby Project Willow » Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:01 pm

Hi sw,<br>Oh yeah, that's pretty nutty to send you to the CIA! Urrrgh.<br><br>Have you done a FOIA request to try to get your records? That's a good way to annoy them. Have an attorney make the request too.<br><br>Bravo to you for speaking up. I understand the let down. I think most of us just assume doing something like that would be a useless exercise, but I wonder if that's a mistake. We should all lodge complaints just for the record.<br><br>Recently I again had an experience where a good, kind, liberal actually witnessed me in a flashback, and still can't get it. He's scared and apparently would prefer to think I'm crazy. If people who supposedly know and care about me can't deal, there's no way some bureaucrat with his or her ass on the line is even going to look twice. Please forgive my cynicism, it comes from attempting to reach people for a long time now. <p></p><i></i>
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: maybe it's not the OSC's

Postby Col Quisp » Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:47 pm

In most cases, the OIG is independent, but .... look who was the OIG for the CIA. Wasn't it that guy whose kid had the hair knot tied around his penis? Or am I delirious? Anyway, good luck, and kudos for your bravery! <p></p><i></i>
Col Quisp

Return to Mind Control