scary phone call - "I missed you "

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

scary phone call - "I missed you "

Postby havanagilla » Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:47 pm

Today, I had a message on my cell phone machine, from a lady who "monitors" me, she calls whenever I have been naughty, namely, exceeding the national boundaries...or so. What I find horrible in her messages and calls is the "reversed language" I found in many handlers' and programmes. The message said : Hi, I just called, because I missed you". When I hear the words <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>"missed you</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->" in her voice, I have a deep, physical fear of death !<br>In the last event when I was manipulated and kidnapped, SHE was the executor, and the first words she said, were "I missed you", and then ...brrrr..the whole program went into effect. <br>She was my neighbor when we grew up as kids. then we didn't see each other for years. She became a very very right wing Likkud devout person...and I think she also had a grudge from our childhood, real or imagined or programmed ?<br>--<br>I know who she is, I know what she is doing, and I can do nothing, or so I feel, about it. I would get those messages once in a few months, usually after some email or phonecall I made, which I know would entail a response. Her phones usually are precursor for some little or large disaster.<br>--<br>Her "I missed you" reminds me of my mothers "don't you trust me?" or my former handlers "I love you". <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
havanagilla

Blog: View Blog (0)

blog?

Postby km artlu » Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:00 pm

hi Havana -- this, and other postings of yours, have piqued my curiosity about your circumstances and history. I vaugely recall from another thread a month or so ago that you may have mentioned that you have a blog. If so, would you please put directions to your blog on this thread? <p></p><i></i>
km artlu

sending care

Postby blanc » Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:34 pm

doing my utmost to send waves of concern in your direction H, with the idea of blocking out the bad messenger. keep posting. <p></p><i></i>
blanc

Re: sending care/blog

Postby havanagilla » Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:39 am

<!--EZCODE UNDERLINE START--><span style="text-decoration:underline">Hey, thanks Blanc</span><!--EZCODE UNDERLINE END-->, i need all the good vibes as protection.<br><br>km artlu - you can <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>pm</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> me i'll give you the link. <p></p><i></i>
havanagilla

Return to Mind Control