The E=mc2 of human behavior: Biderman's Chart of Coercions

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

The E=mc2 of human behavior: Biderman's Chart of Coercions

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:12 pm

The E=mc2 of human behavior that this board should know and I'm suprised Jeff hasn't gone there yet.<br><br><br>Childhood, school, religion, torture, ritual abuse. <br>All Biderman's Chart of Coercions.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.actabuse.com/chartofcoercion.html">www.actabuse.com/chartofcoercion.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br>It is called <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Biderman's Chart of Coercions</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->, eight ways to break the human will codified in the 1950s when CIA-friendly psychologists examined US prisoners of war back from China.<br><br>Now women's shelters recognize it as abusive family dynamics.<br>BUT it is built into human infancy and childhood and exactly what the Powers That Be tap into to steer us through our primal emotions.<br><br>It is the 'baseline Abu Ghraib' all children experience first from parents and then schools, religion, and abusive government using control "for your own good" and thus traumatising and confusing us. It sows us with neuroses to be harvested by the knowing Powers That Be who use cultural messaging through media to get us to behave predicably and profitably without figuring out what's really happening to us. <p></p><i></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: The E=mc2 of human behavior: Biderman's Chart of Coercio

Postby marykmusic » Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:16 am

Yes, having done a stretch at a battered women's shelter, I recognize the "Coercions" as something that opened my eyes back then. And it was about those who had controlled me my whole life, not just that particular, overtly violent husband. <br><br>We need to be familiar with this to be sure that we're not treating or own kids (an others) in a coercive way... --MaryK <p></p><i></i>
marykmusic

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Mind Control