right wingers and mind control

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

right wingers and mind control

Postby havanagilla » Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:10 am

Just a quick request for advice (if anyone has such). I received a request from a lawyer to assist in a case of a female client alleging "MC". I googled his name and ...he is right wing extremo (he contributes posts to a website associated with the settlers, his articles are in favor of "the larger Israel", more colonization etc.). Thing is like that - in Israel, the only serious political group that dealt with MC is the settlers/religious right wing, alleging that the security services are doing such vile MC'iing etc. And they are the only ones who have had ANY success with it, namely, in exposing SOME shred of evidence that security are doing bizarre things. Whereas the left wing not only ignores the issue, but when they have a chance, most of the speakers vigorously deny ithe existence of MC, and attack the credibility of the allegations. There is SOME work on it by progressive field activitst/advocates ("Womens groups"), but since they too, don't <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>have political backing</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->, the issue is non existent on the public sphere (and legal one). <br>--<br>I wonder if anyone has a take on how to approach such a query? pitfalls ? motivations ? possible common grounds ? etc.<br> Reminding that this is also the group that supports Pollard's release, and alleges "entrapment" in the murder of Rabin etc. (Bary Chamish is connected to these circles here). They are probably right in all allegations re the gov, but their moral sensitibilities strangely came to life only AFTER the gov kicked <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>their</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> buts. Before that, if MC was used against lefties, I am sure their people were all too happy to join the party.<br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=havanagilla>havanagilla</A> at: 4/18/06 11:12 pm<br></i>
havanagilla

Blog: View Blog (0)

playing devil's advocate

Postby blanc » Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:15 am

I don't have specific advice. can only discuss general points you raise, if it helps(?)<br>right wing - lft wing does not necessarily indicate the bona fides in these matters. it is a moral question. <br>many of us who feel leftish, also feel we have God on our side, but so do many people from 'the right'<br>where the extreme right meets the extreme left there can be much common ground - Stalin/Hitler<br>putting people in camps is wrong, so is mc, torture, ra, extremists think end justifies means, and make money at it invariably, re-inforcing their ideas <br>you can't know if this guy is ok or not - impossible - none of us ever know before the claws are out<br>but you can possibly assist on the basis that he might be ok, in taking all precautions, depending on what his request for assitance embraces.<br>agree huge disappointment that 'left' does bug all for survivors, does anyone? <p></p><i></i>
blanc

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Mind Control