What does the MK in the MK Ultra/naomi etc. stand for ?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

What does the MK in the MK Ultra/naomi etc. stand for ?

Postby havanagilla » Sun May 07, 2006 8:53 am

Was wondering.<br>Israeli military bases are all initialed MK (then number or name). ?? <p></p><i></i>
havanagilla

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: What does the MK in the MK Ultra/naomi etc. stand for ?

Postby hmm » Sun May 07, 2006 9:32 am

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_cryptonym">en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_cryptonym</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>MK: Projects sponsored by the CIA's Technical Services Division<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technical_Services_Division">en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tec...s_Division</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Technical Services Staff is the United States Central Intelligence Agency component responsible for providing supporting gadgets, disguises, forgeries, secret writings, and weapons. It also researches, investigates, and experiments with such techniques as "special" interrogation methods, including the use of drugs, chemicals, hypnosis, and isolation.<br><br>Also called the Office of Technical Services and the Technical Services Division or TSS.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>hope that helps clear that up.. <p></p><i></i>
hmm

Re: What does the MK in the MK Ultra/naomi etc. stand for ?

Postby havanagilla » Sun May 07, 2006 9:55 am

thanks hmmm. It does help but does not explain the choice of letters, unless its random. <br>Its interesting cause it reminds me that I did my regular service (eons ago..:-) in a unit called "Technical Services for Intelligence" in the Air force command. While there were some bizarre things going on there, i always thought they only did some photographing, but thinking about it, technical assistance is more than that. <br>--<br>On edit- just to explain my sudden interest. Today there was a big feature in the newspaper with the headline "MK Soddom and Gomorah", it was actually about the gang pedo rape on the air force base. My mind was already going to the "mk" of the ultra family, but apparently it was a pun using the common prefix for all military camps in Israel..it was creepy to think about the deeper implications. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=havanagilla>havanagilla</A> at: 5/7/06 7:57 am<br></i>
havanagilla

wherefore ...

Postby blanc » Sun May 07, 2006 3:00 pm

what's in a name.... <p></p><i></i>
blanc

Re: wherefore ...

Postby Project Willow » Sun May 07, 2006 6:35 pm

I don't know this for certain, I've just always made the assumption:<br><br>MK = Mind Kontrolle (German spelling) Mind control.<br><br>It would be interesting to find out.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Origin of MK

Postby LoganSquare » Sun May 07, 2006 10:09 pm

<br>Check the Journal Degenerative Diseases Summer 2004 for a history of the MK programs. <br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.progressiveconvergence.com/Aids-made-in-America-Jourv5n3.pdf">www.progressiveconvergenc...urv5n3.pdf</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>They speculate that MK stands for the last name initials of Drs. Robert Manaker and Paul Kotin.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
LoganSquare

Israeli military MK reference.

Postby LoganSquare » Sun May 07, 2006 10:31 pm

<br><br>MK stands for Mahane Keva, which is Hebrew for "regular army base". <p></p><i></i>
LoganSquare

Re: Israeli military MK reference.

Postby thoughtographer » Sun May 07, 2006 10:37 pm

So, we have one German and one Hebrew reference -- not surprising. I'm going with "Moral Kiosk", "Mortal Kombat" or "Microwaved Ketchup". <p><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"A crooked stick will cast a crooked shadow."</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--></p><i></i>
thoughtographer

Return to Mind Control