CIA Mind Control on the Discovery Channel!

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

CIA Mind Control on the Discovery Channel!

Postby The Omega Man » Fri May 26, 2006 5:39 pm

Did anyone catch this Thursday night on the Discovery Channel? It was a show called (of all things) The Conspiracy Files and they posited that Sirhan Sirhan was a CIA programmed Manchurian Candidate. I was pleasantly surprised by the good data presented, the witnesses, investigators (except for 2 reality-challenged sycophants) and declassified documents. For a possible rebroadcast of the show which was called 'The Conspiracy Files: CIA Mind Control' check here:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://dsc.discovery.com/tvlistings/episode.jsp?episode=3&cpi=25217&gid=0&channel=DSC">dsc.discovery.com/tvlisti...hannel=DSC</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Overall I wasn't expecting it to be actually be as good as it was, and thought it was going to be another History Channel type bait-switch-omit-lie and obfuscate enterprise. I was really more revealing than one would think as they also went into the methods and history of assassin programming. They did however conveniently leave out Navy Lt. Commander Thomas Narut's revelation of the military's MK programmed assassin training units (Reference this from an earlier post here: <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://p216.ezboard.com/frigorousintuitionfrm10.showMessageRange?topicID=4345.topic&start=1&stop=20">Narut</a><!--EZCODE LINK END-->). The Korean War brainwashing of American P.O.W's seemed a bit specious and speculative as well. All in all I'd have to recommend it especially to anyone who's just learning about government mind control. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=theomegaman@rigorousintuition>The Omega Man</A> at: 5/26/06 7:29 pm<br></i>
The Omega Man

Blog: View Blog (0)

I did not see that but it sounds interesting

Postby Chiaroscuro » Sat May 27, 2006 1:19 am

I did see a very interesting documentary on World Link TV once about murdered scientist Frank Olson that talked of mind control experiements including the posability of it being used on Korean War vets who were captured by N. Korea. It was called Codename Artichoke. Much of it shocked me when I first saw it because so much proof was available for many of the allegations thanks to the Church committee. <p></p><i></i>
Chiaroscuro

Recommend further reading

Postby ewastud » Sat May 27, 2006 2:31 am

Yes, there is a pretty well developed and credible literature about the RFK assassination and about Frank Olsen's tragic death. I highly recommend John Marks's well researched book The Search for the Manchurian Candidate. Marks was co-author with former CIA official Victor Marchetti in writing another seminal book titled The CIA and the Cult of Intelligence which aroused concerns and the censors's knife of the CIA. It is the only book to ever have been censored by our government. <br><br>The LA coroner Thomas Noguchi, well known and respected in his profession, was never called to testify at Sirhan's trial because his conclusion clearly made it clear that it was physically impossible for Sirhan to have fired the shots that killed RFK. All the wounds were caused by gunshots from Kennedy's back fired upward at a sharp angle and extremely close range (like about one inch!). The fatal shot to the head left a powder burn, it was fired so close. RFK's hotel-hired body guard, Thane Cesar, was the person most likely to have fired those shots. Sirhan was merely a decoy to distract attention. He apparently never knew what he was taking part in as he was easily hypnotized and manipulatable. <p></p><i></i>
ewastud

Postby MinM » Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:40 pm

MinM

Return to Mind Control