the way societies deal with gov crimes

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

the way societies deal with gov crimes

Postby havanagilla » Sat May 27, 2006 10:16 am

I read the case from canada (old story, Ontario) about the woman who thinks she was victim of MC, and her story went on paper. She said that she filed a disability claim, where she wrote that she was a victim of gov experiments and attached her art. Surprisingly, she says, her claim was accepted without further correspondence, interview etc. She saw this as a proof that her story is true and known.<br>--<br>Now I was also wondering about you SW, do you see the fact that you have a job in the gov as some sort of "settlement", or form of admission/compensation for an unacknolwedged damage ? I was wondering if this is how it actually happens in some cases. <br>-- <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=havanagilla>havanagilla</A> at: 5/28/06 12:58 pm<br></i>
havanagilla

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:28 pm

I can offer anaecdotal support for that, I lived in a northern California city for awhile and met a very troubled young man who had a sizable house to himself. He had no job and exhibited constant borderline psychic phenomena, becuase he would speak constantly and I'd generally catch him vocalizing thoughts I'd had earlier and referencing stuff which had happened to myself and my friend, who later confirmed noticing the same -- fairly spooky -- stuff.

He was also periodically checked upon by men we assumed were federal agents, since they dressed in nice suits and drove unmarked black Expeditions. That's certainly not much to base the conclusion on, but we were also informed by several older folks in the area -- we were volunteering at a local homeless shelter at the time and meeting the more progressive pillars of the community -- that he was "an MKUltra Kid", basically a CIA mind control casualty who was being fed and housed on the federal budget. He certainly did a lot of cocaine for a kid with no job and frankly schizoid behavior.

Overall, it's more of an oddity than a support, now that I look it all over. I'm glad that I did, though, because it's sure odd.
Wombaticus Rex

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Mind Control