The Most Dangerous Game re: Cathy O'brien

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

The Most Dangerous Game re: Cathy O'brien

Postby dugoboy » Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:42 pm

this is a video about cathy o'brien and her story from that trance-formation of america book. its 12 minutes. <!--EZCODE UNDERLINE START--><span style="text-decoration:underline">edit: i forgot to mention i posted this because jeff wrote about it.</span><!--EZCODE UNDERLINE END--><br><br>they actually show later (at minute 10) the vaginal mutilation she was given.<br><br>link: <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7978856855951271705&q=%22rothschilds%22" target="top"><!--EZCODE UNDERLINE START--><span style="text-decoration:underline">video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7978856855951271705&q=%22rothschilds%22</span><!--EZCODE UNDERLINE END--></a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>sorry for such a short post, but i just wanted to let you guys know about this, <p>___________________________________________<br>"BUSHCO aren't incompetent...they are COMPLICIT." -Me<br><br>"Speaking the Truth in times of universal deceit is a revolutionary act" -George Orwell</p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=dugoboy@rigorousintuition>dugoboy</A> at: 6/16/06 9:19 pm<br></i>
dugoboy

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: The Most Dangerous Game re: Cathy O'brien

Postby Attack Ships on Fire » Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:23 pm

Interesting video, and I was surprised to see that graphic of footage shown in it.<br><br>I'm not certain where to stand on Cathy O'Brien and her claims. My mind almost wants to refuse that something so completely hideous could happen right under our noses and allegedly by people entrenched in the top positions of world power. There are so many crazy, out of this world claims by so many people, how does one prove that O'Brien is telling the truth?<br><br>Well, that led me into thinking that, if what Cathy O'Brien is saying is so completely outrageous why haven't any of the people she says molested her / mindwashed her stepped forward and sued her ass off for libel? It's one thing to have a citizen step forward and make outrageous claims about someone in the public light, but to me it's another whole level when someone accuses you of being a pedophile, a rapist and a satanist. That's some serious charges being levelled against Cheney, Bush Sn. and Jr. and Senator Byrd. Undoubtedly they must know about these accusations so why haven't they launched some kind of lawsuit against O'Brien?<br><br>And that lack of a lawsuit is what disturbs me the most.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Attack Ships on Fire

they're

Postby TroubleFunk » Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:44 pm

Byrd, Cheney, Clinton et al know about her and her book, you bet. Their line of thought is just to let her seem crazy. She has nothing they can take from her (but her life, perhaps, and it looks like they've done a fair job of that already). They'd have nothing to gain.<br><br>Any lawsuit from them would open the door to further and closer scrutiny of them in a court of law - the last thing they'd want! <p></p><i></i>
TroubleFunk

Re: they're

Postby NewKid » Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:52 pm

<!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://rigorousintuition.blogspot.com/2004/11/dick-cheneys-other-big-secret.html" target="top">rigorousintuition.blogspot.com/2004/11/dick-cheneys-other-big-secret.html</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
NewKid

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:21 am

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>so why haven't they launched some kind of lawsuit <hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>One of the tactics of infowar is to suppress hostile info but not so vigorously that you validate it's danger to you.<br><br>That's why if people like us know where to look we can find outrageous crimes while the perps remain secure in the arms of the TV-watching masses.<br><br>Not 'totalitarianism,' we live in 'mostly-tarianism.'<br>And this keeps the masses from realizing they are occupied just as if they lived in Baghdad. <p></p><i></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

youtubed some awhile back

Postby cortez » Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:30 am

Object tags are not allowed <p></p><i></i>
cortez

Okay objects are not allowed, so the link then

Postby cortez » Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:33 am

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=3F1324D741593DB2">www.youtube.com/view_play...D741593DB2</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Has all the GNN vid's plus the 'Mind Control Out of Control' lecture from '96<br><br>Her story has not changed for what is it now, 15 years. Bushco changes by the minute<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
cortez

Re: Okay objects are not allowed, so the link then

Postby Dreams End » Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:52 am

O'Brian is probably a complicated situation but I'm not one who would endorse anything they say. Her story HAS morphed...but it's possible she's being led all over the place by Phillips.<br><br>I learned all I feel like I need to know when I contacted her a year or so ago. She lives here in Nashville and had posted on her website that her daughter had been forcibly committed to a psychiatric institution under bogus pretenses in Knoxville. I wrote to ask if there was anything I could do...petitions I could sign...anything at all. <br><br>She wrote back and told me I should buy her book.<br><br>I don't know what to make of the video. Something is surely going on with her but I think the one lesson I take away from her is to beware of those male "saviors" who step into to rescue mind control victims, and then marry them and take them on speaking tours. If there is a bad guy here, I assume it is Phillips.<br> <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

Postby Wolfmoon Lady » Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:49 pm

I'm not sure what to think about Cathy, DE, based on what you've just disclosed. How odd! What I saw regarding the vaginal mutilation disturbed me on multiple levels. Is it worse, for example, because someone carved a demonic face? In itself, the action and result of vaginal mutilation is horrible. I don't need to "see" a nose in a flap of skin to feel empathy and sorrow for her. That part freaked me out a little bit. <p></p><i></i>
Wolfmoon Lady

Return to Mind Control