We are all living in Jonestown now.

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

We are all living in Jonestown now.

Postby elpuma » Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:18 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Interesting post over at Real History Blog...<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br><br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://realhistoryarchives.blogspot.com/2006/06/of-jonestown-maquiladoras-and.html">realhistoryarchives.blogspot.com/2006/06/of-jonestown-maquiladoras-and.html</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
elpuma

Blog: View Blog (0)

Soundtrack for our collective Kool Aid party

Postby henrykrinkle » Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:55 am

A while back, WFMU blogged and posted a set of tunes from Jim Jones' People's Temple. Rousing tunes of faith and devotion. <br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://blog.wfmu.org/freeform/2006/02/he_was_able_mp3.html">blog.wfmu.org/freeform/20...e_mp3.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
henrykrinkle

Re: Soundtrack for our collective Kool Aid party

Postby HMKGrey » Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:28 pm

I always understood that the CIA were there watching and seeing how far it would go. It was all part of a mind control experiment that went the whole distance. <br><br>I have a picture-disc recording of the last 60 minutes as they drank the kool aid and slowly died off. It's one eerie, unsettling soundtrack; starts with Jones ranting about the lack of planes and the need to keep the children calm and then ends with an old tape of what sounds like hymns playing on a machine that is gradually losing power and so slowing down. I bought it mail order from a company run by Throbbing Gristle/Psychic TV/tabloid monster Genesis P. Orridge about 20 years ago. <br><br>I'd be happy to make copies or give it to someone to host it somewhere if the group so desired. <p></p><i></i>
HMKGrey

Re: Soundtrack for our collective Kool Aid party

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:35 pm

Jim Jones and Dan Mitrione were boyhood friends.<br><br>Dan Mitrione was the CIA torture expert who trained South American police and military on exactly how to mutilate victims for maximum effect.<br><br>Eventually Mitrione was captured by a resistance group and executed for his crimes against humanity. <p></p><i></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

Return to Mind Control