Joan Baez: MKULTRA victim? She says, spook father-Cornell

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Baby Rose

Postby Sweejak » Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:39 pm

Oh man, I should be more careful when I post Sunny. I'm very sorry.<br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Sweejak

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Baby Rose

Postby sunny » Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:47 pm

Oh, Sweejak, please don't apologize. I cannot be sorry that my understanding of this subject, and sympathy for it's victims, has expanded. <br><br>..as well as my hate for elite perpetrators. <p></p><i></i>
sunny

Blog: View Blog (1)

it was

Postby TroubleFunk » Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:42 pm

And it WAS a repost. I read it here before, and it freaked me out then, as it does still. <p></p><i></i>
TroubleFunk

Re: Joan Baez: MKULTRA victim? She says, spook father-Cornel

Postby elfismiles » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:19 am

Haven't listened to this whole piece but it starts with a live performance by Joan Baez in which she talks about SRA.

This Mix contains information not mentioned by the mainstream media e.g: 'The Magic Passport' of Satam al-Suqami.

@DazAltTheory at 0.02 about 5 hours ago
Tracklisting for the following Mix: Tracklisting: (1). "Play Me Backwards" - Joan Baez [Virgin]. (2). "Hallelujah" - Bishop Lamont w/t Xzibit [Aftermath]. (3). "Analysis of George W. Bush's behaviour on Tuesday September 11th 2001 (Jackie McLean 'Hipnosis' Blue Note re-edit)" - Webster G. Tarpley [Tarpley.net]. (4). "Jungle Love (MLW.com Konnan's Faster Backwards Re-fix)" - Steve Miller Band [Capitol]. (5). "When I Come Back Around" - Jamie Lidell [Warp]. (6). "Bastards, Keep Jump'in (Remix)" - Blackman [Red Light]. (7). "Magic Passport (Grand Theft Auto IV Remix)" - Alex Jones [Infowars.com]. (8). "Headless Heroes" - Eugene McDaniels [Atlantic]. (9). "Missy Hyatt is The Numero Uno (Darren from Liverpool Mix)"- Konnan & Court Bauer [MLW.com]. (10). "Super Freak (Ronando's Extended Freaky Freak Mix)" - Rick James [Motown]. (11). "Missing $ at The Pentagon (Banjo Happiness Remix)" - American Newsdude [Top Secret]. (12). "Equal Rights" - Dennis Brown [Joe Gibbs Music]. (13). "How come Dubba-yuh was SO sure?" - Dr. Condoleezza Rice [Blag]. (14). "The Story" - The Matthew Herbert Big Band [Accidental]. (15). "People's Champion" - Katt Williams [White Label]. (16). "Home is where The Hatred is?" - Gil Scott-Heron [Flying Dutchman]. (17). "'Desist Da Black" - Dollis Hill [Metalheadz]. END.
Show in player Reply.

http://soundcloud.com/dazalttheory/sept ... rprise-mix
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Re: Autopsy found excessive amounts of wine in Hendrix's Lun

Postby RocketMan » Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:16 am

sunny » Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:47 pm wrote:Man, those Baez lyrics chilled me to the bone. I wonder: Was baby Rose a real baby, dredged from her memory? I can't get over it. I'll have nightmares. Suddenly, ra is more real to me- not that I didn't believe others, but this seems such a cry for understanding, a declaration of freedom and search for proof! I can't believe I never came across that song-if I did, I didn't know or understand what I was hearing.

Eight years on, and now I stumbled on this song. Reaction was very close to that of sunny's. It's just a gut punch, and the percussion echoes the line about beating the drums in the song. Disturbing, chilling, and very good. Either I'm totally zoned out by my crash course in RA these last few years or it is impossible to read this as anything else than a description of a childhood of ritual abuse.

Don't know why I didn't cotton on to the song based on Jeff's post "The Chapel of Baby Rose".
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby FourthBase » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:53 pm

This thread really ought to be re-created for the General forum.
“Joy is a current of energy in your body, like chlorophyll or sunlight,
that fills you up and makes you naturally want to do your best.” - Bill Russell
FourthBase

Postby MinM » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:24 pm

Earth-704509
MinM

Previous

Return to Mind Control