Mind Control video on youtube

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Mind Control video on youtube

Postby 4911 » Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:25 am

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYtXwoTw4hc&search=mind%20control">www.youtube.com/watch?v=c...%20control</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>looks like a symposium speech, speaker claims to have been an MK-Ultra operative...hes only the introduction to a woman called Kathy Obrien (MKvictim) who has some pretty wild things to say...check it out<br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=4911>4911</A> at: 7/5/06 5:29 am<br></i>

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: have not seen this, but I have seen that trellis...

Postby Gouda » Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:53 am

That white trellis in the background: I'll be darned if I did not see a video of Mike Ruppert speaking in that same venue. Actually, I saw a recording of said Ruppert speech/presentation on a community access tv channel, and I think it was from 99 or 2000 or so, pre 911. He was discussing Ken Starr/Lewinskygate, Mena, Clinton-Bush, CIA drug-running, his confrontation with Deutch etc...<br><br>Not sure what to make of that, but would be interested in knowing where this venue is (let me guess, California?) and who is/was sponsoring these talks. What is "The Granada"?<br><br>OK, apart from that, many on this board have discussed and debated legitimate concerns about the integrity of Mark Phillips and his relation to Cathy, thus calling into question parts of her story. I do not really feel informed/experienced enough on the subject to judge on that. Though on viewing (first time i have seen him speak) I can say that Mr. Phillips (Ex Defence Dpt/CIA) is a very, very effective and persuasive public speaker. And when he, former mil-intel insider, smoothtalks about being a loving hacker of Cathy's mind, my caution detector ups a notch or two. <p></p><i></i>
Gouda

Re: have not seen this, but I have seen that trellis...

Postby 4911 » Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:56 pm

The people watching the speech are mostly like retirees over 60. Looks kind of like an old folks home... thats kind of bizarre <p></p><i></i>

Return to Mind Control