Monarch Thetas

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Shut Down Sequence

Postby havanagilla » Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:55 am

Thanks PW. I am just wondering more generally about the decision you made, and possibly other survivor orgs, to distance the discussino from the immediate military/political context of MC. Shut downs and memory issues are related to the relevancy of certain projects to national interests, beside the confidentiality of the perps themselves who probably profer the info about them is gone. <br>I see some difficulty in that position vis a vis the international community of survivors (if this is of any interest at all to the US survivor community). I, for once, am sort of 'containing' the political projections that remain untackled, possibly as an Israeli more than any international person, but not sure. This creates a certain artificial division, hierarchy among survivors on an international basis. Not sure it serves the healing on all levels.<br>For instance, in a previous thread, I did mention a couple of time the relevancy of war to SRA, being that those rituals might have been connected to tribal wars in the past (or not, this was speculation) but certain MC is a product of war. <br>There was no response, which I interpreted as some form of denial on the part of the other participants. Since I am trying to be aware all the time to the wider "group" implications of MC, I am taking the time to comment. <br>Normally, what is happening in MC, in the individual/group level, is translated to political, international psyops-psywarfare. Thus, the role of israel as "theta" in a way, that's just a result of compartmentalization and projections.<br>--<br>Shut down, in my case, has total connections to real war timeline here in the MidEast. also, my troubles abroad as survivor were very literally connected to present time developments on the political/military level. More specifically, an Israeli MC victim would most likely be addressed on this board, and elsewhere as "spy" whereas an american, who might have been similiary used for same projects, would be considered "survivor". sorry for nitpicking.<br> <p></p><i></i>
havanagilla

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby LilyPatToo » Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:17 pm

Responding to a couple of havanagilla's posts:<br><br>“<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Didnt you say you were still doing sex jobs in the 80's and 90's ?</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->”<br><br>As near as I now know, I was still being used as a sex slave up until the early-to-mid-1980’s. That may be due to the fact that I’ve always looked a lot younger than I am, though--I don’t think it’s Standard Operating Procedure. At 59, I still get “hit on” occasionally by guys, including younger ones ;oP<br><br>“<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>that did strike me as odd, but then it wouldn't be so long ago, and the information therefore would stlil be relevant.</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->”<br><br>That’s true, I guess, but still, it still seems like a lot of years ago to me. However, one of those “coincidences” where I ended up staying overnight in the same city where a politician named by other slaves as an especially brutal MC handler was staying overnight was in (I think) 1998. And the survivor who found me told me that those of us with mind file abilities are used for as long as we’re alive and sane enough for them to exploit us. So I guess it does make sense....<br><br>“<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>and do you think it is possible "to wipe out memory ?" cause you seem to remember a whole lot.</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->”<br><br>I don’t know about wiping out memory--that may be possible--but memory barriers can definitely be reinforced. I have a theory that I’m being followed at present to collect data on the memory barrier breakdown that seems to happen at menopause, due to hormonal fluctuations, since I’m one of the earliest ones and they know this has to be dealt with in huge numbers of older slaves who are entering perimenipause.<br><br>Actually, I recall almost nothing at all from the missions I’ve been used on. My memories are mostly of anomalous things that happened around those uses. Some, like being sold in that restaurant, always seemed bizarre to me. But many others--most of them, in fact--were just odd enough for me to wonder about them, so they stayed in my memory. My actual missing time is nearly impenetrable. Just *once*, 25 years ago, I found out that I’d had a missing evening and investigated it the next morning and managed to recover where I’d been, with whom and what we did. That was punished severely and I’ve never done it again.<br><br>The closest I come to memories of the missing times now is an occasional vivid dream of being driven somewhere and used on a covert op, but those are rare. Now that I’m being handled by a professional again, there are far fewer screw-ups and mistakes made, too, and sloppy handling has been my main source of information. The years with the owner with the Mafia connections were a real mess, procedure-wise. He was an alcoholic and was lazy and neglectful about what I now understand to be vital programming protocols. He compensated with brutality and the constant threat of being turned over to Mob hoods for discipline.<br><br>“<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>A friend of mine, just emailed me that Patricia (pat?) is also a common "alter" for CIA progammed people (little pun - PATRI-CIA)</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->”<br><br>That’s interesting--I’d noticed a few months ago that when you plug my name into an anagram-generating site online, many of the results contain “CIA”, but I hadn’t realized that alters were named that...! Patricia’s the name I was given at birth, but the current “host” (me) has never identified with it very much. I’ve only been in front for a dozen years or so.<br><br>“<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>...an Israeli MC victim would most likely be addressed on this board, and elsewhere as "spy" whereas an american, who might have been similiary used for same projects, would be considered "survivor</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->"<br><br>That’s interesting--I hadn’t thought of it, but you may have something there....it’s something we should discuss, I think.<br><br>Joe, yes, “Johnny Mnemonic” was a (really bad!) movie with Keanu Reeves--I’ve got it on tape. William Gibson is my favorite science fiction writer and “Neuromancer” is my favorite book--I really, really identified with the criminal low-lifes he writes about and with the way that the women are used and abused. Remember the “meat puppet” work that Molly did? That was basically the way life is for a programmed sex slave--you “wake up” afterward with no idea where all the blood (or bruises, injuries, etc.) came from and no memory of what you did or where you did it. <br><br>Once I found out about this MC stuff in my life, I realized why I was the only kid I knew who was absolutely addicted to <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>film noir</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> movies--I KNEW that that was the way life really was, on an unconscious level, so they comforted me (I know how weird that sounds), since they were *true* and the rest of my life was a lie. I still watch them a lot.<br><br>LilyPat <p></p><i></i>
LilyPatToo

Postby Project Willow » Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:02 pm

Hi Hava,<br>If I understand you correctly... if I had made a decision not to discuss the relevancy of mc to the broader political context it was simply by omission, mainly because I have limited and unpredictable amounts of time to participate here. That, and in my particular case, I am still uncertain of the specifics of my own role outside of programming assistant, life long sex slave, and lab rat - mc prototype.<br><br>I can see where the idea of a hierarchy among mc slaves might cause derision, but I think it's an unavoidable reality. One of the first tasks of perps was to separate subjects into groups based on intrinsic abilities. I can't answer the question as to whether some mc survivors would be targeted for shutdown over others, there is no way to know. One would indeed assume that those activities were dependent on available resources, individual case details, and yes, how integral the information carried by a survivor is to the continued success of the perp network's agenda.<br><br>I wish I could comment more on the individual to group level connections you are seeing, but my head is not in that place at the moment. The theory works in general with a variety of behaviors.<br><br>It saddens me that you are worried about being labeled a spy here. The survivor community is international and given that we have been victims of state-funded torture, there is typically little loyalty to those entities and their agendas. I hope that helps.<br><br><br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=projectwillow@rigorousintuition>Project Willow</A> at: 7/19/06 3:03 pm<br></i>
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby havanagilla » Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:44 pm

Thanks both ! its a nice stroke from both of you, and i appreciate it.<br><br>Political implications is broad. One is the endless discussion here on the origins of MC (all the springmeyer threads, nazis, whatever), which I am not relating to here, although it is important.<br><br>political, in the sense that if PW were Israeli, she'd be treated as consenting/patriot who should be held accountable for her assistance to the army, and questioned/grilled as to who she slaved for (generally but more so in the sex area). this is a very broad and consistent treatment here on this board, but also, regretfully by very real people (the VAST group, from Vancouver, who are officially part of the survivor advocates network, AND the government of canada, both knowingly, in terms of the details of being a slave, even if MC is not believed, there are other forms of legally <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>recognized</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> slavery or conscription, for instance that are part of the international legal system). I am sure this has to do with antisemitism in general (because on the board I learnt that the general treatment of Jews is as a unanimous, cohesive, indistinct "mass of people"), but perhaps it would also be the case if I were...Syrian or Argentinian, don't know. It doesnt really matter if you disavow your owners/handlers, because an israeli jew, i suppose is held in a different mental category altogether, relative to other humans.<br><br>I KNOW that PW is <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>not</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> thinking along those lines, and so did other survivor groups in the USA which have helped me in the past and have published my therapy drawings in "survivors' galleries" etc. But then, this is obviously also because of the politics between the USA specifically and Israel. But if we take canada, or germany, or even denmark and other left leaning groups, and also certain groups in the USA who are extremely politicized, things change, and I wonder if this IS or SHOULD be raised in the agenda of survivors' groups.<br><br>Since I have a documented decision that both states and recognized my slavery AND at the same time refers to me as a "spy" (by virtue of my owners, or some of them, who BTW are connected to Israeli intel, but not less than that are known to have connections to mafia, and criminal activity, for instance - which is usually the case with MC perps). This was also the position of VAST, and in fact they said that Israel's problem is "that nobody takes responsibility, which is typical of fascism" and that's why "they have to start somewhere", meaning moi.<br>namely, since israel is fascist, every israeli is accountable, something like that. Whereas my logic would say the contrary,namely, under fascism, the oppressed are really NOT accountable. <br>--<br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
havanagilla

Postby LilyPatToo » Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:10 pm

This came up on another board where I hang out, in the sense of a disagreement about whether or not a DID person is responsible for the damage done by an alter. I asked that they take into account the instance of a mind controlled person's programmed alter committing a crime, but no one seemed to grasp that THAT personality was being compelled and coerced to act by other people. They went on saying that criminal culpability was the same as for any non-multiple individual.<br><br>I disagree strongly with that stance. It scares me to think of the things I may have done while under mind control. To me, a MC slave used for espionage is not acting of their own free will and cannot be held to be fully accountable for actions performed by an alter controlled by someone else--probably an intelligence agent.<br><br>Since it's difficult for me to even imagine the day when MC is widely acknowledged as an on-going human rights abuse, I guess I can't imagine that defense ever having any effect on a jury. Also, I've not been here very long, but I cannot imagine havanagilla being regarded as a spy here....<br><br>LilyPat <p></p><i></i>
LilyPatToo

Postby havanagilla » Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:40 pm

Hi Lilp,<br>I don't think I ever did anything illegal or any crime, myself or alter. That's the point I am trying to make. As a jurist, I still don't have a full opinion about the responsibility of alters to crimes, but I am talking of something more sinister. I'll try to make it clearer -<br>Suppose you had sex with a guy (as MC victim, led to have that sex). Suppose someone else is using this sex act to extract info from that man (as "exchange" for the "nice present", or in return to not giving the info to the angry wife), even under the ignorant law, the woman who has had sex, is not part of the conspiracy to commit a crime unless she was aware of the plan, and took part in the entire scheme, etc.<br>However, if she is just having sex, what kind of spying is there ? <br>so to claim "espionage" in this case is to stretch something out of reason. Acting to spy, is in fact a political charge against one's own citizen. Say, canada can charge a canadian with espionage for a foreign country. Canada cannot charge an Israeli for spying, not such offense in the world, this is a political charge or a war time offence (namely, the foreigner has to be declared citizen of a hostile or enemy country etc. and is then possibly considered POW, if the sending country admits). <br>Charging a sex slave, from another country, as "spy" based on sex relations only, which took place NOT in that country (namely, canada, but in the past elsewhere) are a bogus accusation, under any law known to me, anywhere in the world. To make this declaration, one is actually imputing Israel in sending me as a spy. That said, what they did is precisely that - hold the slave responsible for POSSIBLE uses in the future, by handlers. rather than addressing the state at stake (Israel in that case) and better, addressing it as in charging it with the human rights violation of said sex slave. But this would be too much to ask.<br>--<br>NO, i have not done anything illegal as an alter or what not.<br>What I meant by "on this board", is people addressing controlled indivuals as proxys, even if those posters, in that case me, are stating they are doing their best to escape control. Namely, its the same attitude of not seeing you are a victim but somehow as a willing proxy. I find it repulsive, but I also think it is more accented with regards to "dem foreigners". <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=havanagilla>havanagilla</A> at: 7/19/06 4:43 pm<br></i>
havanagilla

Re: Monarch Thetas

Postby Dreams End » Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:44 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Dr. Corydon Hammond has tried to distance himself from the field of SRA therapy, unfortunately. I've heard a rumor that he was threatened by Satanists and reviled by fellow academics for that speech, but I have no way of confirming it. In June 1992, Hammond said,<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Here's a strange bit of synchronicity. I have a student I work with who is homeschooled and OCD. His family went to a therapist who recommended neural feedback...which is biofeedback but using brainwaves as the feedback rather than pulse rate, etc. It is being used for things like OCD, ADD, etc.<br><br>He went yesterday and brought back some literature..a brief overview as well as a bibliography.<br><br>Both written by Dry. Corydon Hammond. <br><br>To top it off, the first page of the explanation was all about brainwaves...so naturally the terms alpha, delta, theta, etc were in bold print right on the front. <br><br>This is two days after LPT's post about Hammond in response to my question about where he is now. <br><br>Here's a snippet...not directly relevant...or maybe it is...I don't know but it was yet another odd coincidence:<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>An Introduction to Neurofeedback<br>D. Corydon Hammond, PhD, ABEN, QEEG-D<br>Professor & Psychologist, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation<br>University of Utah School of Medicine<br>Past President iSNR<br><br>Introduction<br><br>In the late 1960's and 1970's we learned that it was possible to recondition and retrain brainwave patterns. Some of this work began with the training of alpha brainwave activity for relaxation, while other work originating at UCLA focused on uncontrolled epilepsy. This training is called EEG biofeedback or neurofeedback. Before discussing this in more detail, let me provide you with some preliminary information about brainwaves. Brainwaves occur at various frequencies. Some are fast and some are quite slow. The classic names of these EEG bands are delta, theta, alpha, and beta. They are measured in cycles per second or hertz (Hz).<br><br>Beta brainwaves are small, faster brainwaves (above 13 Hz) associated with a state of mental, intellectual activity and outwardly focused concentration. This is basically a "bright-eyed, bushy-tailed" state of alertness. Alpha brainwaves (8-12 Hz.) are slower and larger. They are associated with a state of relaxation and basically represent the brain shifting into an idling gear, relaxed and a bit disengaged, waiting to respond when needed. If we merely close our eyes and begin picturing something peaceful, in less than half a minute there begins to be an increase in alpha brainwaves. These brainwaves are especially large in the back third of the head. Theta (4-8 Hz) brainwaves represent a day dreamy, spacey state of mind that is associated with mental inefficiency. At very slow levels, theta brainwave activity is a very relaxed state, representing the twilight zone between waking and sleep. Delta brainwaves (0-3.5 Hz) are the slowest, highest amplitude brainwaves, and are what we experience when we are asleep. In general, different levels of awareness are associated with dominant brainwave states.<br><br>Each of us, however, always has some degree of each of these brainwave bands present in different parts of our brain. Delta brainwaves will also occur, for instance, when areas of the brain go "off line" to take up nourishment. If we are becoming drowsy, there are more delta and slow theta brainwaves creeping in, and if we are inattentive to external things and our mind is wandering, there is more theta present. If we are exceptionally anxious and tense, an excessively high frequency of beta brainwaves is often present. Persons with ADD, ADHD, learning disabilities, head injuries, stroke, Tourette’s syndrome, epilepsy, and often chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia tend to have excessive slow waves (usually theta and sometimes excess alpha) present. When an excessive amount of slow waves are present in the executive (frontal) parts of the brain, it becomes difficult to control attention, behavior, and/or emotions. Such persons generally have problems with concentration, memory, controlling their impulses and moods, or with hyperactivity. They can’t focus very well and exhibit diminished intellectual efficiency.<br><br>What is Neurofeedback Training?<br><br>Neurofeedback training is brainwave biofeedback. During typical training, a couple of electrodes are placed on the scalp and one or two are usually put on the ear lobe. Then, high-tech electronic equipment provides you with real-time, instantaneous audio and visual feedback about your brainwave activity. The electrodes measure the electrical patterns coming from the brain--much like a physician listens to your heart from the surface of your skin. No electrical current is put into your brain. Your brainwave patterns are relayed to the computer and recorded.<br><br>Ordinarily, we cannot influence our brainwave patterns because we lack awareness of them. However, when you can see your brainwaves on a computer screen a few thousandths of a second after they occur, it gives you the ability to influence and change them. The mechanism of action is operant conditioning. We are literally reconditioning and retraining the brain. At first, the changes are short-lived, but the changes gradually become more enduring. With continuing feedback, coaching, and practice, we can usually retrain healthier brainwave patterns in most people. It is a little like exercising or doing physical therapy with the brain, enhancing cognitive flexibility and control. Thus, whether the problem stems from ADD/ADHD, a learning disability, a stroke, head injury, deficits following neurosurgery, uncontrolled epilepsy, cognitive dysfunction associated with aging, depression, anxiety, obsessive-compulsive disorder, or other brain-related conditions, neurofeedback training offers additional opportunities for rehabilitation through directly retraining the brain. The exciting thing is that even when a problem is biological in nature, we now have another treatment alternative than just medication. Neurofeedback is also being used increasingly to facilitate peak performance in "normal" individuals and athletes.<br><br>Frank H. Duffy, M.D., a Professor and Pediatric Neurologist at Harvard Medical School, stated in an editorial in the January 2000 issue of the journal Clinical Electroencephalography that scholarly literature now suggests that neurofeedback "should play a major therapeutic role in many difficult areas. In my opinion, if any medication had demonstrated such a wide spectrum of efficacy it would be universally accepted and widely used" (p. v). "It is a field to be taken seriously by all" (p. vii).<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.angelfire.com/md3/isnr_austasia/AnIntroductiontoNeurofeedback.htm">www.angelfire.com/md3/isn...edback.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

blankets

Postby sw » Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:09 pm

edit
Last edited by sw on Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sw

Re: rainbows & other programming cues

Postby LilyPatToo » Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:26 pm

Avalon, I think that the incidence of people likely to be triggered by rainbows is low enough that they're a safe image to use on a quilt. While they are a real MC trigger, my own reaction is to instantly calm and trance out--IOW, it's not a trigger for violence or negative emotions, for me, at least. I didn't find out that they were MC connected until around a year ago and I still have the two dozen or so cut-crystal pendants hanging in my west-facing windows that have been there for decades. The hundreds of rainbows they send dancing across my walls every afternoon are still more pleasant than disturbing to me.<br><br>Ditto with all my black pearl jewellry--I now understand that the reason they're so calming to me is that they're an image used in Monarch programming to calm and center slaves during programming. But I still love their iridescence and colors and collect them obsessively.<br><br>Other survivors definitely feel differently about them, but that's my reaction. Re: the rainbows--one of the few memories I've ever retrieved of an actual misson I was used on since I've lived here in California was of standing in the kitchen of a young Hispanic woman who was like me and staring at all HER hanging window crystals.. Even at night, the kitchen lights reflecting off of them was hypnotic to both of us that the agent in charge had to speak sharply to us to get us to turn toward him and listen to his instructions.<br><br>LilyPat <p></p><i></i>
LilyPatToo

Previous

Return to Mind Control