Monarch Thetas

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Monarch Thetas

Postby sw » Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:41 pm

edit
Last edited by sw on Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sw

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Monarch Thetas

Postby LilyPatToo » Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:12 pm

Oy. I have a lot of problems around Theta stuff, myself. Not certain what it was that they programmed me to do with mine, but I had an odd ability to do what I called "time-slipping" as a younger person (4 through 26 or so). It was almost certainly program stuff, since the very last time it happened, I was with a guy I now realize was a handler. He induced an episode of it, documented it and then it never happened again AND I never saw him again. (I'd just slip a few minutes into the future, be able to remember and report back, then I'd be back in the present moment, albeit with information I wasn't supposed to have)<br><br>The other Theta thing I did was more general precognition--I was a good enough Tarot card reader to have done it at parties for a few years. And I dreamed precognitively too. I was in an independent (non-program) dream research program for a year or so.<br><br>Once that MC program ended and I was sold or transferred or traded into another one--more of a sex slave one--both abilities just about vanished. I'd have very occasional random breakthroughs now and then, but they pretty much went away when my son got cancer--I think I couldn't bear to know his future.<br><br>Don't know what alters hold those skills at all. I almost never have precognitive flashes anymore at all. I actually avoid the subject, due to fears of invalidating myself with people who might believe me otherwise--you know, folks who reject all notion of "woo-woo stuff". It's also been used to discredit and disinform about the programs, so I try not to dwell upon it very much.<br><br>But perhaps if I still had the abilities, my attitude might be different....I love the idea of using one of "their" abilities to actually do good in the world.<br><br>LilyPat <p></p><i></i>
LilyPatToo

I liked the idea

Postby sw » Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:39 pm

edit
Last edited by sw on Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sw

Re: I liked the idea

Postby LilyPatToo » Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:46 pm

Boy, do I agree with that...at this point, there would have to be a complete lack of co-presence before my two time-related gifts could manifest. The alters would have to be completely out and I'd have to be completely submerged. Pure missing time, which scares me.<br><br>Also, the survivor who found me had many more of her memories retrieved and had memories of what she referred to as a "war out of time" like the Montauk material talks about. But I've begun to suspect that perhaps some of her memories were implanted screen memories, designed to discredit her if she told anyone...? She believes them implicitly, though, which may be why I've become so skeptical.<br><br>I don't know what to think, myself. Jury's still out.<br><br>LilyPat<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
LilyPatToo

Postby bvonahsen » Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:18 am

I try to keep up, I do, but I've no clue what "theta programmed parts" are. I'm guessing you are multiples and that one or more littles are "theta programmed". Whatever that means. Care to enlighten me please? <p></p><i></i>
bvonahsen

Postby LilyPatToo » Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:51 am

There are a number of standard 'models' in the trauma-based MC programming world. From an article by Ron Patton:<br><br>ALPHA. Regarded as “general” or regular programming within the base control personality; characterized by extremely pronounced memory retention, along with substantially increased physical strength and visual acuity. Alpha programming is accomplished through deliberately subdividing the victims personality which, in essence, causes a left brain-right brain division, allowing for a programmed union of L and R through neuron pathway stimulation.<br><br>BETA. Referred to as “sexual” programming. This programming eliminates all learned moral convictions and stimulates the primitive sexual instinct, devoid of inhibitions. “cat” alters may come out at this level.<br><br>DELTA. This is known as “killer” programming, originally developed for training special agents or elite soldiers (i.e. Delta Force, First Earth Battalion, Mossad, etc.) in covert operations. Optimal adrenal output and controlled aggression is evident. Subjects are devoid of fear; very systematic in carrying out their assignment. Self-destruct or suicide instructions are layered in at this level. <br><br>THETA considered to the “psychic” programming. Bloodliners (those coming from multi-generational Satanic families) were determined to exhibit a greater propensity for having telepathic abilities than did non-bloodliners. Due to its evident limitations, however, various forms of electronic mind control systems were developed and introduced, namely, bio-medical human telemetry devices (brain implants), directed-energy lasers using microwaves and/or electromagnetics. It is reported these are used in conjunction with highly-advanced computers and sophisticated satellite tracking systems.<br><br>OMEGA. A “self-destruct” form of programming, also known as “Code Green.” The corresponding behaviors include suicidal tendencies and/or self-mutilation. This program is generally activated when the victim/survivor begins therapy or interrogation and too much memory is being recovered.<br><br>GAMMA. Another form of system protection is through “deception” programming, which elicits misinformation and misdirection. This level is intertwined with demonology and tends to regenerate itself at a later time if inappropriately deactivated.<br>[end of quote]<br><br>I don't know for a fact that all of this is correct, but it does jibe with a number of my own alters' functions, so it's at least close.<br><br>LilyPat<br><br>PS The whole article is here -- <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.tgorski.com/Mind%20Control/Project%20Monarch%20010910.htm">Ron Patton on Monarch Programming</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
LilyPatToo

Postby bvonahsen » Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:26 am

Thanks Lily<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"I believe the skill is the strongest when the part is drawn out as opposed to being blended with me in the present.<br>I think that is because I hold too much disbelief."</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>So if you worked on your disbelief, did some inner work on it, could you integrate and still retain the alters skills?<br><br>BTW, is ot ok to use terms like "alter", or "littles"? I posted some time ago in alt.abuse.recovery and learned their lingo. Many of my friends there are multiples, though I am not.<br><br>You ever hear of Ghostwolf? <p></p><i></i>
bvonahsen

Postby bvonahsen » Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:42 am

Ya know, I was going to say I didn't believe the bit about implants, but I went web surfing and stumbled over this:<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://extremefuelcells.com/article/Paralyzed+Man+Moves+Computer+Cursor+Through+Thought/183158_1.aspx">Paralyzed Man Moves Computer Cursor Through Thought</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>REVIEW DATE: 12-JUL-2006<br>By Patricia Reaney, Reuters<br>LONDON (Reuters)—A paralyzed man using a new brain sensor has been able to move a computer cursor, open e-mail and control a robotic device simply by thinking about doing it, a team of scientists said on Wednesday.<br><br>They believe the BrainGate sensor, which involves implanting electrodes in the brain, could offer new hope to people paralyzed by injuries or illnesses. <hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Gotta love synchronicity. <p></p><i></i>
bvonahsen

Postby havanagilla » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:01 am

thanks lilp for this "check list", it puts some order in the madness. <br>The issue of retaining the skills but using them other than ordained, is appealing, but i doubt that's possible in term so the wiring. <br>--<br>I feel that I had a bit of breakthrough these last days, with my own wiring, and i tend to attribute it to the exchange on the board.<br>Briefly stated, a major part in me was suddenly released and went free. had to do with psychic stuff.<br><br>--<br>feel bad to say that, but the war in israel probably keeps some of the bad guys busy enough so its a good time to work on releasing oneself from influence.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
havanagilla

Postby bvonahsen » Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:38 am

I'm really happy that you've found some relief havanagilla. That's great news! It's sad that it comes in this way but that isn't your doing, you are not responsible for that.<br><br>take care <p></p><i></i>
bvonahsen

Postby LilyPatToo » Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:37 pm

havanagilla, when you say "with the wiring" what do you mean, exactly? I'm still fairly new at this programmed multiple stuff. Can't read the Springmeier/Wheeler material at all, except for brief excerpts, unfortunately, so there's a lot I don't know about. <br><br>bvonahsen, "littles" refers to the child alters. And I prefer to call the personalities "alters" myself. Some people call them "parts" which has a really off-putting SRA connotation to me (but that's purely personal). Some call them "splits" or "inner people", too.<br><br>BTW, inside my system, Lily is a 14 year old Beta who became co-present with me 2 and a half years ago. I, the "front alter" or "host", am Pat, but I've only been out front myself for about a dozen years. Before that, the alter I call The Painter was in front for most of my life. <br><br>LilyPat <p></p><i></i>
LilyPatToo

Postby havanagilla » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:10 pm

Its just a symbol of how we are programmed, and you can imagine certain loops or capacities or connections between "mind/feeling/thoughs" and body, as a "wire", which you would have in a machine or computer. <br><br>what I meant here, is that psychic abilities, IMHO and in my case, as I sense it, are connected to "bad" stuff or bad uses. So you can't disconnect one frmo the other and use the skills autonomously. (I cant', that is). <br><br>Its a certain way things were made, and my (unsuccessful, but instinctive) way to deal with some stuff I feel is not mine, is to try and cut it off altogether. <br><br>on edit- I actually think that PW was the source of this term, for me. not sure though. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=havanagilla>havanagilla</A> at: 7/17/06 1:57 pm<br></i>
havanagilla

Theta

Postby sw » Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:39 pm

edit
Last edited by sw on Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sw

Re: Theta

Postby Dreams End » Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:10 pm

The original source of the "alpha beta" info was the famous "greenbaum" lecture. The guy who gave that lecture (sorry...in a rush and not time to google) kinda dropped off the radar after that. He said that a few other therapists had spoken with him and he'd given them so questions to ask that seemed to confirm they were similar cases.<br><br>what happened to that man?<br><br>How widespread is this seen to be as opposed to folks who are just "programmed" by groups of bad guys who know how to keep the memories down and the victims compliant?<br><br>Are there specific cues that a therapist might look for?<br><br>From a referral of a friend on this board I talked with one fellow who specializes in this. I told him my wife's story and he was convinced it was MC related. But he was so vague. He wouldn't explain why he thought this. <br><br>I had him speak with her therapist and she felt he was more interested in recruiting her to be a referral for more such cases and she wasn't interested as her plate is full, I guess. I don't know that he gave her much of use specifically about my wife.<br><br>I know it's not simple to determine these things, but I'd be interested. Those speaking of these parts...do you use the names as descriptions or are they "implanted" names?<br><br>Are there words or phrases which can bring them out? Can those be safely shared? <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

names

Postby sw » Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:58 pm

edit
Last edited by sw on Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sw

Next

Return to Mind Control