Operation Artichoke: Documentary

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Operation Artichoke: Documentary

Postby 4911 » Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:51 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://video.google.de/videoplay?docid=-8243793086044653903&q=genre%3ADOCUMENTARY">video.google.de/videoplay...OCUMENTARY</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=4911>4911</A> at: 10/1/06 11:51 am<br></i>

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Operation Artichoke: Documentary

Postby Project Willow » Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:56 pm

Thank you for posting this link! I wasn't ware of this doumentary. It makes some great connections. <p></p><i></i>
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

for those with dialup

Postby Chiaroscuro » Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:29 pm

website by frank olson's son has transcript of this documentary<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.frankolsonproject.org/Articulations/Script-CodeNameArtichoke.html">www.frankolsonproject.org...choke.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>every so often it is replayed on Link TV<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://linktv.com/programming/programDescription.php4?code=code">linktv.com/programming/pr...?code=code</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
Chiaroscuro

So many programs... so little truth

Postby marykmusic » Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:31 pm

MK-Ultra. Monarch. Cointelpro. Paperclip. <br><br>I can't remember any of the myriad other secret programs... --MaryK <p></p><i></i>
marykmusic

Re: Bluebird

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:47 pm

Regarding names, I found a book on hypnosis and behavior modification using "imagery conditioning" and "25 standard structured images."<br><br> <!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr> Hypnosis and Behavior Modification: Imagery Conditioning<br>by Authors: William S. Kroger and William D. Fezler<br>Released: May, 1976<br>ISBN: 0397503628<br>Hardcover <hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>In the practice of clinical hypnotism there are standardized images to be induced in the subject rather like a palette of emotions which have apparently been analyzed for their effect on the subject's subsequent post-hypnotic suggestibility.<br><br>Consider how this science could be dialed into TV and movies.<br><br>#12 of the 25 images for hypnotic suggestion is <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>"Bluebird Scene."</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Image XII<br><br>This is the second image for the production of time condensation. It consists of a bluebird flying from a branch to the outstretched arms of the subject. The imaginal time elapsing during the 5-minute description is approximately 5 seconds, a much shorter amount of imaginal time than in the previous clock scene. Again, if the scene seems real, it will appear that less than 5 minutes has passed during the imagery. Time condensation is usually much more difficult to elicit than time expansion.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>So perhaps Operation Bluebird was named by those smart-alecky Ivy League MK-Ultra researchers for a combination of this hard-to-achieve hypnotic threshold and the cloying 'Bluebird of Happiness.'<br><br>I have collected lots of books on hypnotism from 1900 to the present and it is an amazing field in which to examine how children are programmed through overt media without adults knowing what is going on. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=hughmanateewins>Hugh Manatee Wins</A> at: 10/1/06 9:42 pm<br></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

Re: So many programs... so little truth

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:56 pm

Read this and see if it sounds like the relationship between an MK-ULTRA government and many of today's Americans watching Fox and other TV/movie tripe-<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.triroc.com/sunnen/topics/hypnosis.htm">www.triroc.com/sunnen/top...pnosis.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Descriptions of the subjective experience of the hypnotic trance often include alterations in the perception of time flow and sensations of relative removal from the ties connecting the individual to reality. Yet, during hypnosis, the individual may still feel, with varied intensity, the presence of the hypnotherapist, and with it, a sense of security and reassurance. In hypnosis, the elements of this relationship are closely intertwined with the experience of the trance because part of the patient's psyche is linked to the hypnotist's psyche in a process of dynamic communication, a dyadic alliance (Diamond 1984).<br><hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>A "dyadic" alliance? More like "die addict."<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

Re: So many programs... so little truth

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:06 am

Continuing from the above link-<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>When the current of thought is slowed, its structure is also likely to be changed. Trance logic refers to mental mechanisms in which <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>logically incongruous ideas can coexist without clashing </strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->(Orne 1959).<br>....<br>The ability to create, intensify, and sustain images is enhanced in hypnosis (Hammond 1990). In certain participants, this faculty can be activated to such a degree that <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>the sense of reality recedes and imagery takes precedence.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> We then have a situation in which the processes of wakefulness coexist with the processes of imagery formation. Further along this continuum, imagery can be so intensely vivid that it is referred to as a hallucination: With eyes open, the participant is able to see an object or a person as if it were there. <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Conversely, the participant might also not see an object that really is there, a negative hallucination.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br>Ah, eyes wide shut.<br><br>This is why I keep pointing at TV and movies. They are MK-ULTRA right out in plain view. <br><br>"Victim-activated" just like land mines. Don't step there. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=hughmanateewins>Hugh Manatee Wins</A> at: 10/1/06 10:07 pm<br></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

Re: So many (TV) programs... so little truth

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:11 am

source-<br><br>Orne, M. T. The potential uses of hypnosis in interrogation. In A. D. Biderman & H. Zimmer (Eds.), The manipulation of human behavior. New York: Wiley, 1961. Pp.169-215.<br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>This paper is based in part upon work under a grant from the Society for the Investigation of Human Ecology, Inc.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.psych.upenn.edu/history/orne/orne1961inbidermanzimmerbc.html">www.psych.upenn.edu/histo...merbc.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>>snip<<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>4. <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Spontaneous Trance</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->. Subjects who observe hypnosis in a demonstration may spontaneously enter trance. An experience of the author's concerning a psychotherapy patient with whom hypnosis had been used may be cited as an example. <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>The author appeared on an educational television program where he demonstrated various hypnotic phenomena with several subjects. The patient watched the program in a friend's home. She reported that when the author induced trance in the subjects, she went into a trance, coming out of it when the author terminated trance in the television subjects.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> Spontaneous hypnosis occurred despite the fact that its appearance was a source of embarrassment to the patient since she was in the company of friends.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <p></p><i></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

Return to Mind Control