largest and most pervasive mind control program to date

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

largest and most pervasive mind control program to date

Postby teamdaemon » Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:28 pm

Hi all, I've been lurking here for a while and I decided to register so I could post this. I think the mind control discussion is too often focused on instances that are obscure and difficult to prove. I'm not denying that the CIA mind-controls people, but there is a much more obvious mind control regime in place and that is the psychiatric industry.

Now many people think that psychiatrists actually do serve a legitimate function in our society. I disagree, but this is a difficult discussion to have when it comes to people with serious issues like schizophrenia or rapid-cycling bipolar disorder. They already own these people.

The reason I think psychiatrists are inhuman control freaks is that they basically think that every person who has the slightest variation in mental function should be drugged. The most prevalent example of this is the over-diagnosis of "Attention Deficit Disorder", which has absolutely no basis in biology and can be diagnosed in just about any child. ADD symptoms can easily be accounted for by sugar consumption and television viewing.

Relatively recently a new version has been invented called "Adult Attention Deficit Disorder". The man who invented this "disease" is Lenard Adler, who is head of Neurology/Psychiatry at NYU Medical Center. Coincidentally he also supervised clinical trials of the drug Strattera for Eli Lily. Strattera supposedly "treats" Adult ADD, but like all psychiatric drugs there is no specific biochemical "problem" that the drug "fixes".

http://www.strattera.com/1_9_faqs/1_9_faqs.jsp#ques2s

<i>Strattera works differently from other available ADHD medications. It is a selective norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor. The precise role that norepinephrine plays in the treatment of ADHD is not known. However, scientists believe it may be important in regulating attention, impulsivity, and activity levels.</i>

The most obvious effect of Strattera in men is that it makes them impotent. It can also cause mania, which is often ground for forced medication. Psychiatrists will more often than not tell a patient that they have bipolar disorder and give them more drugs, rather than take themoff of the drugs causing the mania.

Adult Attention Deficit Disorder a rationale to drug the entire human race and turn us all into mental patients.

I haven't read his new book, but some time soon I hope to publish a review/criticism of it. If anyone else can stomach reading it I could use the help.

http://www.amazon.com/Scattered-Minds-H ... 0399153616
teamdaemon

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby sunny » Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:02 pm

Hi teamdaemon, welcome to the board!

ADD symptoms can easily be accounted for by sugar consumption and television viewing.

This was certainly the case with my own children. They were almost literally driving me insane around the ages of 3 and 1 with nearly continuous frenetic activity. I, and many others I might add, put it down to the "terrible two's" phase but my grandmother put her foot down and demanded I not to let them have another bite of sugar and to severely limit tv viewing. It worked like a charm I am grateful to report, and I often pass along this wise advice to young mothers.
Choose love
sunny

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby brainpanhandler » Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:22 pm

From the Straterra FDA Medication Guide

STRATTERA has not been studied in children less than 6 years old.

Who should not take STRATTERA?

STRATTERA should not be taken if you or your child:

• are taking or have taken within the past 14 days an anti-depression medicine called a monoamine oxidase inhibitor or MAOI. Some names of MAOI medicines are Nardil® (phenelzine sulfate), Parnate® (tranylcypromine sulfate) and Emsam® (selegiline transdermal system).
• have an eye problem called narrow angle glaucoma
• are allergic to anything in STRATTERA. See the end of this Medication Guide for a complete list of ingredients.

Shouldn't children under 6 be included on the list of "Who should not take Straterra"? Is it just a given that children 6 and under would not have this prescribed to them?

The excerpt above is actually written just as you see it, in that order.

It's a pdf
http://pi.lilly.com/us/strattera-ppi.pdf
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
brainpanhandler

Postby FourthBase » Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:34 pm

Now many people think that psychiatrists actually do serve a legitimate function in our society. I disagree, but this is a difficult discussion to have when it comes to people with serious issues like schizophrenia or rapid-cycling bipolar disorder. They already own these people.

I'm sorry, but what the fuck else would you suggest doing for schizophrenics and the most severe manic depressives?
“Joy is a current of energy in your body, like chlorophyll or sunlight,
that fills you up and makes you naturally want to do your best.” - Bill Russell
FourthBase

Postby teamdaemon » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:21 pm

FourthBase wrote:I'm sorry, but what the fuck else would you suggest doing for schizophrenics and the most severe manic depressives?

MDMA therapy. MDMA is the most important because it can be handled by the widest range of people. Psilocybin and LSD can also be used to treat schizophrenia. There is a lot of heavy brainwashing about this out there, but the truth is that these medicines showed promise before they were outlawed for political reasons. Right now all these people get is poison that cripples their body and makes them die young.

Acupuncture is also a safe alternative to psychiatric pharmaceuticals.
teamdaemon

Postby compared2what? » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:34 am

TD, other than your bad experience with meds in childhood, on what is your certainty on these issues based? I'm sincerely not challenging it. I'm just asking whence it derives.
compared2what?

Postby teamdaemon » Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:22 pm

Ex-Pharmaceutical rep talks about Zyprexa:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=nj0LZZzrcrs

Another ex-pharmaceutical rep talks about psychiatric drugs:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=KFbs8s3VI6M
teamdaemon

Return to Mind Control