Sample / Letter / Congress / Microwave Weapons

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby gerryduffett » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:06 am

Hi everyone.

The following is a sample letter to Rep. Schakowsky, the House Chairwoman who is investigating CIA wrongdoing, written by Bryan, the former CNN correspondent (with slight editing), as a guide for those that need assistance with letter-writing.

For Congress, faxing is the preferred method of receiving letters. If you don't have access to a fax, you can still send it by postal mail. It'll just be a lot longer getting there due to inspections for anthrax. And I've been informed by someone who has tried this, that you can only email her if you live in her district.

Peace & Liberty,

Derrick

http://www.freedomfchs.com

July 12, 2009

The Honorable Jan Schakowsky

United States House of Representatives

2367 Rayburn House Office Building

Washington, DC 20515

Fax: 202-226-6890

Cc: YOUR LOCAL CONGRESSMAN

Dear Ms. Schakowsky:

My letter to you respectfully requests that that your office consider the following matters in your widely-publicized efforts to initiate hearings on Capitol Hill to expose the atrocities of the government’s clandestine services, which, you are probably unaware, are involved in the systematic “psychotronic torture” and “electronic assault” of thousands of innocent Americans, including me.

Since [YEAR] I have been the victim-target of directed energy weapon attacks, covert surveillance, organized stalking and orchestrated harassment committed by anonymous [NSA or whatever perps] community operatives.

I implore you and your staff to spend a few minutes browsing the internet where you will find hundreds of credible victim accounts and a body of scientific evidence that corroborate that there is a widespread, pervasive secret war being waged by a rogue element of the [NSA,CIA, FBI, military intelligence, or whoever else] against unsuspecting citizens nationwide.

Many victims of land-based and satellite-based directed energy weapon attacks are jolted and shocked with electrical current that, in some cases, produces visible burns to various parts of the body.

The technology is so advanced and so precise that many women (SUCH AS ME) describe sensations of painful penetrations in private areas. These (WE) women refer to this as virtual rape. Most men (SUCH AS ME) report painful electrical attacks to their genitals.

There is also significant evidence that the weapons transmit extra low frequency signals that connect to human neural frequencies thus creating sounds and “voices in the head.” This effect mimics the classic clinical symptoms of schizophrenia.

In the 1970’s the CIA was ordered by Congress to cease mind control and electronic experiments but the experiments continued. And, now, 40 years later, the technologies have been perfected.

Before discounting these matters as nonsense, I ask your office to make inquiries and conduct research in a sincere and determined effort to prove the weapons technologies exist and to prove that the weapons are being covertly deployed against “everyday” Americans; none of whom are enemies of the State.

You will find there are too many technological common denominators to simply ignore and there are too many credible victims that cannot simply be categorized as delusional.

Please take these matters seriously and include them in your crusade to bring about public hearings on the illegal activities of America’s intelligence agencies.

Cordially,

Name

Street

City, State, Zip

Telephone Number

Derrick Robinson

http://www.freedomfchs.com

Gerry Duffett
Toronto / Ontario / Canada
duffett52@yahoo.com,
gerryduffett@fastmail.ca,
http://gerryduffett.proboards54.com/ind ... rd=general