The Amazing Kreskin | The Great Buck Howard (2008)

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

The Amazing Kreskin | The Great Buck Howard (2008)

Postby MinM » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:14 pm

Earth-704509
MinM

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby MinM » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:37 pm

The Amazing Kreskin: Kreskin's Predictions for 2009

The Amazing Kreskin
Posted December 31, 2008 | 01:58 PM
(EST)

This past year of 2008 proved to be a successful one in the prognostications of the Amazing Kreskin.

Early in the year, ten days before the Iowa Caucus vote, I appeared on CBS News, CNN News, Fox News Network, etc. and made three predictions about the results of the Iowa Caucus. Each proved to be correct.

Later on in the year, when the Super Bowl was about to be played, I appeared on a Fox television program 4 days before. My prediction was that the Giants would win. I did not expect to give the score, but stated they would win by 3 points. The final score was 17 - 14.

The major prediction, of course, was the Presidential election, but what made it special is that I filed the prediction at a location next to the United Nations called the World Bar eleven months earlier, namely in December of 2007, when key prominent figures included Mayor Giuliani, Hillary Clinton, Mike Huckabee, as well as Senator McCain. My prediction of the Presidency, which was revealed 2 days after the election in November 2008, was correct. My analysis of his thinking to bring this about is even more dramatic.

These are some of the impressions that I have for the coming year:

Waterboarding, and its controversy regarding unfair torture, will be taught as a skill to be experienced by terrorists. This will be uncovered before the end of the year.

If a terrorist attack succeeds on the U.S. mainland within the next 2 years, Attorney General Eric Holder will be blamed by a considerable percentage of the American public.

Hillary Clinton will be seriously encouraged to run for the Presidency in 2012. If President Barack Obama doesn't win a second term, the cause will be Hillary Clinton.

As Hollywood diminishes as a meaningful location for the motion picture industry, along with India, one of the strongest locations of movie-making will be the state of Connecticut. Unfortunately, it will not be successful in the state of New Jersey.

In the spirit of the great Jackie Gleason, a renewed area for professional entertainers, many of whom are out of business because of the recession, will develop in the next few years. It will be on trains. Thankfully the government will come to its senses and borrow and learn from Europe, making trains a viable and tremendously successful public form of public transportation.

Within 4 years it will become clear to businessmen and the American public that bankruptcy is a far more realistic and successful form of reconstruction for a business or industry than is tremendous amounts of bailout money...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/the-amazi ... 54531.html

YouTube - The Amazing Kreskin!
Earth-704509
MinM

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Mind Control