Technotronic Mind Control Devices

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Technotronic Mind Control Devices

Postby Stephen Morgan » Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:32 pm

Old article I found on the hard drive. Reminde me of the story a bt ago about the billboard in New York that puts voices in your head. No longer available at any website I'm aware of.

You are getting sleepy ...

<>

If the government was capable of creating mind control devices 50 years ago, just imagine what they can do today.

By nessie, San Francisco Bay Guardian

The mind has no firewalls. This sad fact of life has not been lost on the U.S. Defense Department, nor on its various enemies. Judy Wall, writing in Nexus magazine October/November 1998, describes the use of electronic mind control in the [first] Gulf War:

For years rumors have persisted that the United States Department of Defense has been engaged in research and development of ultra-sophisticated mind-altering technology. Confirmation of this came to me recently in the form of two ITV News Bureau Ltd (London) wire service bulletins.

The March 23, 1991 newsbrief, "High-tech Psychological Warfare Arrives in the Middle East," describes a US Psychological Operations (PsyOps) tactic directed against Iraqi troops in Kuwait during Operation Desert Storm. The manœuvre consisted of a system in which subliminal mind-altering technology was carried on standard radio-frequency broadcasts.

The March 26, 1991 newsbrief states that among the standard military planning groups in the centre of US war planning operations at Riyadh was "an unbelievable and highly classified PsyOps program utilizing 'silent sound' techniques." The opportunity to use this method occurred when Saddam Hussein's military command-and-control system was destroyed. The Iraqi troops were then forced to use commercial FM radio stations to carry encoded commands, which were broadcast on the 100 MHz frequency. The US PsyOps team set up its own portable FM transmitter, utilizing the same frequency, in the deserted city of Al Khafji. This US transmitter overpowered the local Iraqi station. Along with patriotic and religious music, PsyOps transmitted "vague, confusing and contradictory military orders and information."

Subliminally, a much more powerful technology was at work: a sophisticated electronic system to speak directly to the mind of the listener, to alter and entrain his brainwaves, to manipulate his brain's electroencephalographic (EEG) patterns and artificially

implant negative emotional states -- feelings of fear, anxiety, despair and hopelessness. This subliminal system doesn't just tell a person to feel an emotion, it makes them feel it, it implants that emotion in their minds.

Ms. Wall astutely notes that the ITV News Bureau Ltd is located outside the United States. Information about electronic mind control was, until the rise of the Internet, extremely hard to find in this country. You still have to dig. One scarcely needs to wonder why. The potential for mass social outrage, should the extent of electronic mind control become widely known, must disturb our masters to no end. Or at least one hopes. On the other hand, they may be pleased pink that I'm telling you about this stuff because they believe you will find it intimidating. If I disappear mysteriously, have an apparent heart attack, or "jumped, fell, or was pushed," you will have some clue as to whether my educating you like this serves their purposes or not. Draw your own conclusions.

Not only is it possible (really, look it up.) to beam voices directly into your head by way of microwaves and ultrasonics, but technology exists that makes it possible to directly affect your emotions themselves. This means you can be surreptitiously deluded, by electronic means, into believing that you are tired when you not and that you are relaxed when there is no reason to be. According to one prominent researcher, it is also possible to make you become awake and

anxious when a moment before you were sleeping like a baby. What's more, this technology has been around in one form or another for at least 50 years. It's the electronic equivalent of demonic possession.

Scary, huh? But there it is. And there's no point in worrying that it might fall into the wrong hands, either. It's already in the wrong hands. There is some point, however, in worrying that it may fall into more wrong hands.

Consider what a malicious neighbor could do to your life if armed with even a primitive, obsolete, Korean War era device like a LIDA machine. The LIDA uses a combination of pulsed light, sound waves and electromagnetic radiation to entrain brain waves and produce various emotional states. While the pulsed sound and light definitely enhances the effect, the electromagnetic radiation alone will produce it.

Researcher Dr. Ross Adey said he put a cat in a box and turned on the

LIDA. "Within a matter of two or three minutes it is sitting there very quietly... It stays almost as though it were transfixed," he said. Dr. Eldon Byrd is an American psychotronic researcher who funded Dr. Adey's work with the LIDA machine. He described it like this:

The LIDA machine was made in the 1950's by the Soviets. The CIA purchased one through a Canadian front for Dr. Ross Adey, but didn't give him any funds to evaluate it. I provided those funds from my project in 1981, and he determined that the LIDA would put rabbits into a stupor at a distance and make cats go into REM.

The Soviets included a picture with the device that showed an entire auditorium full of people asleep with the LIDA on the podium. The LIDA put out an electric field, a magnetic field, light, heat, and sound. (Of course, light and heat are electromagnetic waves, but at a much higher frequency than the low frequencies of the electric and magnetic fields mentioned above.)

The purported purpose of the LIDA was for medical treatments; however, the North Koreans used it as a brainwashing device during the Korean War. The big question is: what did they do with the technology? It could have been improved and/or made smaller. It is unlikely that they abandoned something that worked.

Direct communication with Ross Adey: While he was testing the LIDA 4, an electrician was walking by and asked him where he got the "North Korean brainwashing machine." Ross told him that is was a Russian medical device. The guy said he had been brain-washed by a device like that when he was in a POW camp. They placed the vertical plates alongside his head and read questions and answers to him. He said he felt like he was in a dream. Later when the Red Cross came and asked questions, he responded with what had been read to him while under the influence of the device. He said he seemed to have no control over the answers.

The LIDA is PATENTED IN THE US. Why? They are not sold in the US -- the only one I know that exists is the one that was at Loma Linda Medical Center where Adey used to work.

This means, for example, that somebody could beam properly modulated electromagnetic radiation through your wall and at that person's command you would suddenly decide it was high time you took a little nap. Unless you knew they were there and what they were up to, you would have no idea whatsoever that it was their idea and not your own. Unless someone like me had told you such a thing was possible, you would never even suspect.

Needless to say, I looked into the patent. I obtained the number from an independent researcher who had found it in Earth Rising: The Revolution by Dr. Nick Begich and James Roderick (ISBN:1-890693-43-X). It appears that LIDA, or something incredibly similar, is the subject of U.S. Patent no. 3,773,049, Nov. 20, 1973. Apparatus for the Treatment and Neuropsychic and Somatic Diseases with Heat, Light, Sound and VHF Electromagnetic Radiation. Inventors: Rabichev et al.

…First I asked the U.S. Patent Office about U.S. Patent no. 3,773,049 but with no luck. Thinking the patent had been withdrawn, I checked the withdrawn list, but it wasn't there, either. Then I asked about Rabichev. This time I was referred to U.S. Patent no. 5,908,444, which is a "Complex frequency pulsed electromagnetic generator and method of use." Close, but no cigar. It's worth keeping in mind, though. Then I went over to the IBM Intellectual Property Network. It, too, is a near endless source of amusement and data. There I hit pay dirt.

Patents are fascinating. You really should check some out. A good patent is a short read and a long think. That's as good as the written word ever gets. I've been feeding you leads for months. Now I'm showing you how to do it. You're missing a really good time if you fail to follow up on it. Also, let's be frank, the Internet is froth with disinformation. People will tell you that the most outlandish

things exist. Some actually exist. Others do not. The only way to tell which is which is to do your own research. Even then it's not always easy.

U.S. Patent no. 3,773,049 is not easy to research. The task raises new

questions as well as it answers old ones. Why is it listed on IBM Intellectual Property Network site but not listed on the U.S. Patent Office site? I have a close friend who deals with patents every day as part of her job. She's brilliant and trustworthy. The people I trust I can count on my fingers. She's a thumb. I asked her, "What does this mean?"

"Something very strange,"
Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible. -- Lawrence of Arabia
Stephen Morgan

Blog: View Blog (9)

Return to Mind Control