Online Magazine Interview

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Online Magazine Interview

Postby Project Willow » Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:24 pm

I don't want to be tooting my own horn too much, but I think there is good information and validation for RAT/MC in this article from the interviewers as well. <br><br>Warning: Could be very triggering, many details mentioned.<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.madhattersreview.com/issue6/gallery_interview_lynn.shtml">www.madhattersreview.com/issue6/gallery_interview_lynn.shtml</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Online Magazine Interview

Postby chiggerbit » Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:04 pm

Thank you very much for hooking us up to that interview, PW. <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby sw » Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:37 pm

That was very well done. <p></p><i></i>
sw

Postby chiggerbit » Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:34 pm

This is one of the things you were robbed of, PW. You, too, sw.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.childtrauma.org/CTAMATERIALS/AttCar4_03_v2.pdf#search=%22bonding%20and%20attachment%22">www.childtrauma.org/CTAMA...achment%22</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=chiggerbit@rigorousintuition>chiggerbit</A> at: 10/1/06 9:42 pm<br></i>
chiggerbit

Postby Project Willow » Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:14 am

I know Chig. I admire Perry's work a great deal.<br><br>Not too long ago I got involved with an unstable man. Most of his problems stem from negative attachments. He is borderline paranoid. He has feelings for me, but they terrify him. He cannot see me, he can only look through the lens of his former attachments. It's such a tragedy, and he has hurt me at times because of it. I'm no longer involved with him, but I do see him around occasionally. It's stunning how he views me, he thinks I'm out to get him, or that I think he's bad, despite my protestations.<br><br>I know why I fell for him, because I too really have no idea what a safe attachment is. We saw that in each other. There is a new person in my life, a safe person, a kind, caring person. I am trying. It's scary, but I think the only thing I want now in life is to feel that connection to someone, to really trust enough to share my self.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby chiggerbit » Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:17 am

I will keep my fingers crossed for you. You have my respect. <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Postby bvonahsen » Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:41 am

I think your artwork is just brilliant. I hope you double your prices, you deserve the raise. <p></p><i></i>
bvonahsen

Postby Seamus OBlimey » Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:13 pm

This shouldn't be on page 2 yet.. bump! <p></p><i></i>
Seamus OBlimey

Return to Mind Control