Fear

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Fear

Postby marykmusic » Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:18 pm

Article I found about the medical causes for fear and its' switching mechanism: <br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14925733/">www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14925733/</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Of course, there are psychological ways of turning fear off and on. Watch the TV news and you'll see fear programming in action.<br><br>Or simply be a member of an online group, and you'll be exposed to fear-mongering on a mass scale, too.<br><br>Sure, there are scary things out there, but concentrating on every fear-driven post and article will only keep the anxiety-disorder pharmaceutical producers fed... not to mention those Darksiders who need a constant source of pure fear in order to live.<br><br>That's called Loosh.<br><br>I have things I'm afraid of, but it doesn't rule my life. Shoot, riding the untrained (but extremely energetic) mare caused me to tremble; however, I got through about 30 scary rides and she and I are becoming best friends now. I even rode her out bareback in a halter yesterday... scary, yes, but I did it anyway.<br><br>Some time ago, there was a book published called Feel the Fear (and then do it anyway.) It was discussed in a couple of groups, and someone mentioned, "Why do I need to read the book when it's all there in the title?"<br><br>Right. That brings up another word that gets used here quite often (because it's a very important concept): Discernment.<br><br>Scary stuff. Imminent catastrophe. The bad hurricane season we're supposed to be in the middle of. All fear-mongering (especially that last one.)<br><br>We do what we can here at Z-Force HQ to forestall disasters both real and imagined. But we do not choose to believe ALL the potential Scary Things to be real; some reports are manufactured by the Darkside only to create Loosh for them.<br><br>Fear: it's what's for dinner.<br><br>Or not. --MaryK <p></p><i></i>
marykmusic

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Fear

Postby marykmusic » Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:12 pm

An online friend's response to this little essay:<br><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Anti-Loosh<br><br>When I first attended a program at a Yoga center in <br>1989, the program leader described that 'average' <br>news stress is so considerable, that when they learned <br>to meditate, pursue healthy exercise and eat well, <br>his family also stopped listening to "All Things <br>Considered" (PBS' evening radio news program) while <br>eating - since the occasion of eating (GOOD energy) <br>was so contrasted by the stress and assaulting-energy <br>of listening to daily news.<br><br>Later, at a chiropractor's, when given an introductory <br>lecture (required for all new clients), which included <br>discussion of Applied Kinesiology, I responded to the <br>request for a volunteer for demonstrating AK's simple <br>functionality.<br><br>The chiropractor had me sit facing the rest of the <br>group with a blackboard behind me, that I couldn't <br>see. She wrote a word on the blackboard and told the <br>rest of the group to read it, then look at me ... <br>NOT thinking (projecting) the word 'at' me ... just <br>look at me after reading the word. When she muscle-<br>tested my response it was nice and strong.<br><br>She erased the word, then wrote another, told the <br>group to read the word, then look at me ... my muscle <br>response evaporated ... I couldn't hold my arm up at <br>all against her gentle push.<br><br>The first word was "handsome".<br><br>The second word was "angry".<br><br>That's ALL it was. The response was clear and <br>unquestionable - and I never even saw the words <br>myself !!!<br><br>Then she reminded us how many very negative words and <br>thoughts are communicated during nearly any given news <br>broadcast - and that the energy infused by them into <br>the listener/viewer is WAY beyond what we had just <br>demonstrated and it's cumulative, it adds up.<br><br>Likewise with nearly any (personal or public) <br>discussion or article or forum post, etc. Becoming <br>conscious of our (often unnoticed) emotional and <br>resulting brain chemistry reactions is a key <br>awareness cue, useful in all daily experience.<br><br>Add to the news viewing, the content of commercial <br>television programs. With all the superficial content <br>of popular programming, along with the socially-<br>manipulative 'instruction' - just average lifestyle<br>images and "beliefs" (yes, it IS instruction, it <br>bypasses conscious thought, directly into the <br>subconscious) added with the DELUGE of directly fear-<br>generating content, the daily viewer can absorb many<br>thousands of fictional acts (and words) of violence <br>and murder PER year.<br><br>Like processed, chemicalized, (dead) foods, this <br>stress accumulates over our years and takes a HEAVY <br>toll on our health and consciousness. These are <br>things that we can EASILY learn about and protect <br>ourselves against ... the other more hidden toxins <br>in our environment are more difficult to learn.<br><br>When we quit DOING the disease-causing activities <br>(to ourselves) that are common and easy to learn <br>about ... the resulting wakefulness then alerts us <br>to learning about the less obvious poisons (layer <br>by layer).<br><br>It's an option, a CHOICE, it doesn't just happen.</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br><br>And another angle of why we need to be careful of living in a fear-based reality: <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://educate-yourself.org/ww/oct2006cosmictriggerevent25sep06.shtml" target="top">Cosmic Trigger Event, October 17, 2006 </a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>This is supported by astrology; there is definately something coming that can change people/things/events. What direction it goes is entirely up to each of us. --MaryK<br> <p></p><i></i>
marykmusic

Re: "Cosmic Trigger Event"

Postby AlicetheCurious » Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:44 am

If you wish upon a star,<br>makes no difference who you are, if you wish upon a star<br>your dreams<br>come true. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=alicethecurious>AlicetheCurious</A> at: 10/3/06 5:53 am<br></i>
AlicetheCurious

Return to Mind Control