Most important video I've ever seen

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: vid games in general

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:33 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>I DO believe that their natural programming for empathy has been overwritten.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Saving that one.<br><br>After WWII the US's National Security State projects worked toward the Total War doctrine goal of weaponizing the general population to keep both the economic war engine running and create the social support for it.<br><br>Fascists were the desired product and cultural artifacts put in kid's faces are used to get that product. See 'Disney.' <p></p><i></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: 4911 asks

Postby rocco33 » Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:06 pm

Even if this particular episode was faked or overly-edited, it did make the point that this is possible. Plus, if you've watched his other programs, it's clear what he's conveying. Everything I've seen of his show involves MK.<br><br><br>Secondly, I too, would be interested in seeing this zombie-rave shooters background. I don't see much mention of military associations. Someone should do a serious dig and put together all the buried stories of GI's going off the farm. There has been many cases and they seem to disappear after a day or two and buried a couple weeks later. <p></p><i></i>
rocco33

DB

Postby professorpan » Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:40 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>I think we covered in the thread that image conditioning and hypnosis through media really IS possible and I asserted that this is exactly why Brown's staged portrayal was generated to make media-savvy kids who don't know the real history watch it and say "naawww. That's phony."<br><hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>But of course that's what you think.<br><br>And I'm sure if Derren reads this thread, he'll be laughing himself silly. He has a superb sense of humor. He's a smart, savvy, creative performer who has pioneered a distinct flavor of mentalism. He gets people talking and arguing -- this thread is just one example of his success.<br><br>He has a very good creative team. I hope they read this and discover they are being accused of working for an ulterior Illuminati agenda -- that will really crack them up. Maybe they'll incorporate some hint of their real allegiance in the next special...<br><br>What really surprises me is how little credit is given to artists and artistic expression by many of the more prolific posters on this board. Artists are very aware people, in most cases, and incorporate pop culture into their works -- including pop culture that is relegated to the so-called "fringe." But to read the barrage of literalist interpretations on this board, you'd think they are all in cahoots to the evil cabal. It's just as absurd as people filtering novels, plays, and films through Marxist filters -- it denigrates the creative imagination.<br><br>Artists create, provoke, illuminate, enlighten, and disturb. That's what they do.<br><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
professorpan

Re: Most important video I've ever seen

Postby Mask » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:38 am

Ah! A reason to bump this thread!

I don't think this has been posted here before, sorry if I missed it.

In this video, Derren Brown does what he calls a snap induction, a "rapid and smooth way to put someone in a trance."
He instructs his victim to go to the bank, take out 5.000 pounds and bring it back to him. Which the victim does, apparently still in a trance.
Then, he erases all memory of the meeting.
It all seems genuine to me, the victim really looked shocked (he was called by Brown while watching the show on tv, something else he had been instructed to do).

Naturally, this could be triggering. Video is in two parts, here (skip to 7:15) and here.

It certainly made me uncomfortable...

Brown creates an other "zombie" in an other show where he does what he calls mirroring.
He makes a guy steal a TV from a shop, again after inducing the victim in a trance. Video here (skip to 6:15).
Mask

Previous

Return to Mind Control