Indian Lake Project, Photos of Exps. on kids

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Indian Lake Project, Photos of Exps. on kids

Postby elfismiles » Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:03 pm

:starz:

Yeah, I'm guessing the blog has no connection to this latest attempt at capitalizing on it ...

Ziggin' and a Zaggin' » 29 Nov 2015 16:19 wrote:Thanks for your contributions to the discussion, elfismiles.
P.S. It occurred to me that by referring to Village of Indian Lake's involvement in the recent fake video of missing ILP investigators as part of a tourism marketing effort, I may have given support to the idea of viral marketing as an explanation... except that the tourism marketing took what 7-8 years to get off the ground. I don't think viral marketing efforts would plan that far ahead... or that the Village authorities are that far-sighted.

I look forward to hearing what she says.

Ziggin' and a Zaggin' » 29 Nov 2015 16:55 wrote:I just sent an email to the person from the Regional Office of Sustainable Tourism who posted the recent story about the "missing investigators", asking if she was behind the initial blogsite for the Indian Lake Project and if the whole thing was a hoax from the beginning, i.e. February 2003. I look forward to her reply and will share the results with RI.
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Re: Indian Lake Project, Photos of Exps. on kids

Postby Ziggin' and a Zaggin' » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:28 pm

Well then. One thing has been settled at least. Here's the reply from the Tupper Lake & Hamilton County Marketing Manager:

I have no idea who created the original blogspot, but I can tell you for certain that it was not us. In fact, no one really seems to know who created the blog in the first place, which to me is probably the most intriguing part of it. It was brought to my attention earlier this year by a resident of Indian Lake.

The blogs that we wrote relating to the Indian Lake Project are on AdirondackExperience.com. The only hoax that we wrote was the Halloween Video Blog. As for the Indian Lake Project blog, that is up to others to speculate and determine what they think of it.

Hope that helps clarify things.

Best regards,

Michelle Clement, Tupper Lake & Hamilton County Marketing Manager
Regional Office of Sustainable Tourism

The mystery persists.
"La vérité et le matin s'éclaircissent avec le temps."
Ziggin' and a Zaggin'

Blog: View Blog (0)

Previous

Return to Mind Control