RE: Mind Control etc.

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

RE: Mind Control etc.

Postby Jewels1 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:42 pm

Wow...I really wish I was around last summer when everyone was talking about this. I was warned by Sue Ford and a couple of other people who knew, that Mark Phillips was Cathy's handler, and they were looking for ULTRA's to shut us down. Yet, I have spoken with Cathy, also, and she never tried to discredit me-to my "face" anyway. I met someone who went to school with her up in Muskegon who directed me to her in the first place!

I am reading the posts here and truly wish to continue some of the discussion with anyone who is interested. I have also had contact with Kathleen sullivan who was also very kind to me.

Yes, my memories came back FIRST! It made me feel I was going crazy, but, I also had known all along, in my deepest recesses, that my Grandpa Shiley and "Uncle Dick" had done more to my sister and I then just "fondle." We often said there was something very dark and sinister that went on. We just couldn't remember what, until BOTh of us were obviously triggered, and the memories came rushing back. I then sought the validation and got it...plenty of it!

My grandfather was CIA as was ol' Uncle Dick. We since have remembered most of what they said to us. BUT one big difference. I convinced my sister to break The Code of Silence (which we were tortured and threatenend with various hideous murders if we ever told) and we DID tell! The abuse then stopped, and my Grandfather was "suicided"' which I explain, all in detail, on my web page.

It would just be great to be able to talk to more people who are in the know on these subjects. My contact with Cathy, Sue and Kathleen was very limited. And, to my knowledge, Svali has NOT turned up yet...I recently was involved in an on-line support group for MC/RA survivors, and one of the moderators was 'friends' with her. She stated more then once that she hadn't heard from Svali in quite some time, and they had known one-another and conversed for over 5 years! Her site, Lion and Lamb Ministries is strangely quiet. Sad, really. I wondered if they would try to 'shut her up.'
I also was wondering if anyone had heard more about Fritz? There are so many who are not whom they claim to be. So many who are framed, and suicided etc. It is a very creepy field, but it directly pertians to my life. Henceforth, the interest.

Anyone willing to chat about this again? I have been pretty alone with my memories for the most part. And the support group splintered-the usual group politics. I HATE political in-fighting. And I hate gossip. I deal in truth and facts, to the best of my ability.

Jewels
Jewels-A Diamond in the Rough
Jewels1

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Mind Control