How does NWO teach their young and whispering campaigns

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

How does NWO teach their young and whispering campaigns

Postby pugzleyca3 » Sat Oct 08, 2005 5:24 am

I believe there is a shadow government. As unreal and ridiculous as it sounds, there are too many facts that prove it is there if you look. <br><br>I know they have been doing this for a very long time. So how do they indoctrinate their small children? They have to change diapers, listen to their kids cry, send them to school and all the other things the rest of the world does. (Of course, they probably have a squadron of nannies and maids to help them). I guess they do it the same way my family did when they "raised" me to be a republican. I didn't even know what it was, but I knew that was what I was. Seemed ok at the time, until I figured out that wasn't all there was. But that's another story.<br><br>Anyway, I've done the research into Prescott Bush and the Nazi ties that I am sure you all know about. One of the main arguments I get when I bring this up is: What does this have to do with the current president? He can't help it if his relatives were collaborating and funding the Nazi's after we'd entered into WWII. Well, I guess I finally figured it out. It's because of how I was trained to be a republican. The nut doesn't fall far from the tree most of the time. <br><br>How different could old and young *ush be? And how different are they than grandpa? <br><br>One other thing I'd like to discuss is whispering campaigns.<br><br>I can remember a few of these campaiigns going around. One was: "There isn't really a mafia." Another one was about pedophiles sacrificing animals and babies out in the wilderness, mindcontrol and politicians being involved. This was backed up by some hard facts, though. But there was a disinfo campaign that came out explaining it as only animals and it was a bunch of teenagers messing around. <br><br>And a third one I remember was: "The Nazi's are not really gone. Everyone just thinks they are, but their party is alive and well."<br><br>Now, I can remember much of this stuff word for word, but could not begin to tell you who told me any of this or where I heard it. Weird, huh? Do any of the rest of you remember any whispering campaigns? <p></p><i></i>
pugzleyca3

Blog: View Blog (0)

searching for NWO and American Union posts

Postby bamabecky » Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:49 am

and found yours. Karl Rove started a wispering campaign in Alabama at the Univ. of Ala Law School - names and details escape me.<br><br>Have there been any posts here on the American Union, African Union and so forth?<br><br>Bama <p>Be the Media! Write a personal essay to your friends and family, telling them what's going on and tell them how and where to find more info.</p><i></i>
bamabecky

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Fascism