are there two skorzenis

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

are there two skorzenis

Postby havanagilla » Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:54 am

Otto Skorzeny - is mentioned in the link that jeff brings in the recent blog <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/CIA%20Hits/GehlenOrg_CIAHits.html">www.thirdworldtraveler.co...AHits.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> about the ghelen org.<br>Well, it so happens that one of those mentioned there as CIA recruits from 1955 <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>is Skorzeni</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->.<br>Strangely enough, about a month ago, <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Rafi Eitan</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> (sorry, he just seems to be all over) said in his interview that HE recruited this guy, who was working for Egypt and "<!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>arranged for his identity/passports</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->". I don't assume, although its always possible that there are TWO high Nazi officials, one recruited by CIA and one by Eitan ? Or was he trying to deliver a threat to the USA via his interview in the media, prior to announcing his race to parliament ? or did the Israelis and the CIA worked on those recruitments together, splitting the spoils. ?<br>----<br>I have to say that this entire mess re Eichman/US/Israel issue, is extremely disturbing to me. There is so much untold about it which leaves me with the impression that Nazi elements inflitrated to Israel as well (not only to or via CIA). And I find it even more pressing than clearing out the American collboration with Nazis. After all, how can the State of sirael even contemplate "working with" nazis.<br>--<br>reading this link and Eitan's interview, one cannot avoid the conclusion that the real, hardcore, EVIL people are NEVER punished, they are always treated with such respect and consideration, getting deals instead of being SHOT in the head. While victims of same, are scrutinized and abused again and again. <br>regretfully, Israeli policy is no different. It is MORALLY bankrupt.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
havanagilla

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: are there two skorzenis

Postby OnoI812 » Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:35 pm

have a listen to this:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://mp3.rbnlive.com/Greg/0601/20060117_Tue_Greg2.mp3">mp3.rbnlive.com/Greg/0601..._Greg2.mp3</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>This guy claims he dated Skorzeny's daughter, and Skorzeny gave him a deathbed confession including photos.<br><br>Eric Orion HITLER'S BODYGUARD FORMER SS NAZI AND C.I.A. AGENT COMMANDO OTTO SKORZENY TELLS ALL! ACCORDING TO SKORZENY, GEORGE H.W. BUSH WAS REALLY ADOPTED! HIS REAL NAME IS GEORGE H. SCHERFF JR. THE SON OF DR. NIKOLA TESLA'S ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT GERMAN BORN ACCOUNTANT GEORGE H. SCHERFF SR. BOTH SCHERFFS WERE ROBBING TESLA BLIND FOR YEARS AND STEALING HIS BEST TOP SECRET INVENTIONS TO GIVE TO ADOLPH HITLER! GEORGE H. SCHERFF JR. FORGED A BIRTH CERTIFICATE EVIDENCING THAT HE WAS OLDER. HE CHANGED HIS LAST NAME TO BUSH "FALSELY" CLAIMING TO BE THE SON OF PRESCOTT BUSH AND HE JOINED THE AMERICAN NAVY. SCHERFF JR. AKA: GEORGE H.W. BUSH DELIBERTLY KILLED THE TWO CREW MEMBERS OF HIS TBF AVENGER BY BAILING OUT OF HIS PERFECTLY GOOD AIRPLANE. <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.thebushconnection.com/">www.thebushconnection.com/</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
OnoI812

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Fascism