Hitler: Jewish Lizard or Goy Boy Toy of the Hoi Polloi???

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

a philosophy of reasoning

Postby rothbardian » Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:26 pm

I must not be as smart as you think I am. I couldn't make heads or tails out of that last post. Nor do I have a clue what the Descartes joke was about.<br><br>I think what interests me here mostly is what philosophies of reasoning are being applied. There seems to be a notion among some of the posters here which is: You can tell the smartest guy in the room-- he's the one who doesn't 'know' anything. He's the one who hasn't been able to reach any conclusions (or only a very few).<br><br>My intuitive response is-- What's wrong with this picture? As a general philosophical viewpoint, my feeling is that something has gone wrong somewhere when the highest sign of virtue is the inability to form a conclusion. (You alluded, for example, to having more rigorous "standards" in your post before last.)<br><br>I guess that's where the philosophy gap exists between people like you and me-- I make a huge distinction between 'real world' scenarios..and a science laboratory. <br><br>If I find myself on a battlefield and the 'bad guys' are closing in, I need to form some working theories and/or working conclusions...whether or not the DNA lab results have come in.<br><br>With the 'bad guys' seemingly closing in on the world in which I live (with their astonishing ability to pull off 9/11, and perpetrate fake wars throughout the Twentieth century and beyond)...some assessments need to be made, some surmisings, some working conclusions. Otherwise I'm just going to be sitting there in "Pleasantville" when Attila and his hordes ride into town.<br><br>I see the PTB operating worldwide. I see them concocting entire wars. I see the Rothschilds as part of the PTB. I assume they are part of the whole deal. I hear reports from two or three sources that the PTB may have deliberately raised their own little attack puppy (Hitler)...and I quickly surmise: "Well, it's really of no great consequence to the big picture I am seeing of a PTB hell-bent on world domination...but that sort of evil pranksterism certainly fits into the overall scenario.<br><br>I form a working theory/conclusion that there is substance to these whistle-blower reports...and move on without further ado.<br><br>But for you, the process is much, much more laborious. That is NOT a bad thing in and of itself but...it raises the question as to why some people aren't simply assessing the big picture, forming some conclusions and moving on to more practical matters.<br><br>My impression has been that so many of these bits and pieces of 'evidence' are creating a snag for some people's 'belief framework'. Some of you guys did NOT like that Pat Robertson photo. Didn't like the MWSmith stuff.<br><br>I suppose you REALLY don't want to hear about Billy Graham showing signs of involvement in occult and Freemasonry. I guess you wouldn't want to hear the same about Robert Schuller, Kenneth Copeland, Oral Roberts, Paul Crouch on and on (a long list of supposed 'Christian' leaders).<br><br>Not to drag your thread off track, but just to make the observation that when some of you guys come across (what I think are) interesting bits of evidence, there is a strange adverse reaction. I show a picture of Marx apparently flashing a Masonic hand sign similar to Napoleon and Pat Robertson, and instead of a 'normal' reaction ("Wow, I wonder if this indicative of something.")...all I am hearing is-- "Well, that could be anything." or a curiously authoritative "Oh, that's nothing. Big deal." <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
rothbardian

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: a philosophy of reasoning

Postby rothbardian » Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:01 pm

Oh wait a minute. Isn't Descartes the guy who said "I think, therefore I am."?<br><br>That <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>is</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> pretty funny. <p></p><i></i>
rothbardian

Postby Dreams End » Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:11 pm

The joke really was unrelated. Just in a weird mood. <br><br>By the way, I was one who DID express interest in the Robertson thing. And, if you recall, in the Michael W. Smith thing. What I don't do is draw definite conclusions from it without a firmer foundation. But surely you remember my contributions to both threads...even found other photos of Robertson.<br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr><br>But for you, the process is much, much more laborious.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>No, no no and a thousand times no. THAT is what is so frustrating. rothschild stuff above...an hour of googling and reading. The most laborious part is cutting and pasting to make sure I have links people can check out themselves. It often takes VERY LITTLE time to get to the core of some of these things...that's why I get frustrated when I see them. <br><br>When I do tend to engage in "laborious" work is when I think I'm really onto something. I actually spent a great deal of time trying to find unequivocal guides to masonic hand signals. I learned lots on the way...ultimately, I can't conclude that this picture is proof that Robertson is a Mason or part of an Illuminati Satanic conspiracy. But his words speak for themselves and if he's not hooked somewhere into the military industrial intel complex, I'll eat my hat. If I were wearing one. <br><br>People who dislike my posts here seem to skip over the ones where I am looking for the elite connections...parapolitical/occult etc. And sometimes within my "debunking" I find an interesting line of inquiry about where the disinfo originates and link this back to scary agendas indeed. Check out anything I've written about Peak Oil, for example, or the fascist/occult underpinnings of the New Dawn types and the Eurasian movement (written as "veritas"...full disclosure, "Dreams End" is also not my real name.)<br><br>Or the posts on the connections of the (apparent) other faction...the Gorbabachev foundation and Esalen types. Followers of "The Nine." etc. Deep, deep games being played here that may tie into all kinds of weirdness. Jeff writes mostly about this side of things, but I've contributed here and there and added comments that show I'm clearly interested in this line of thought.<br><br>But if it doesn't match someone's own theory...sorry. You haven't been here (or at least not posting) since I started posting here, and you'd see very, very clearly that I have changed my outlook on much of this very dramatically. <br><br>And I also add...again, not as a plea for sympathy...none needed...but that my wife's own situation, trauma induced DID (multiple personality disorder) made some of this research very personal. While she is now just beginning to regain memories (really, to have them shared by others inside her system) they relate to abuse related to relatives...no MC or RA kinda stuff has surfaced. <br><br>But it's extremely frustrating to me when I am researching these things to come across...well...unsubstantiated bullshit. It's fine to talk about how the storm is coming and not waiting for absolute certainty...but in this shadow world we are talking about, misdirection is one of the primary weapons they employ. layers upon layers and wheels within wheels. <br><br>I prefer to start with what's verifiable and move outward...some want to start with a big picture and then look for bits that support it. This leads to errors, and when people are trying to figure out what happened to them, these errors have real consequences. <br><br>I don't demand 100% certainty...no such thing is possible. But above, I tracked one particular story back to its primary source...a source who himself says it is not real solid. And a lot of conspiracy infrastructure has been built on this not very solid foundation. <br><br>I am quite open to learning more about the Rothschilds. I think it makes sense, when saying they are the heart of the Illuminati or whatever, to offer a bit of evidence now and again. <br><br>And now, another pointless joke involving a rabbi and a frog.<br><br>A rabbi walks into a bar with a frog on his shoulder. The bartender says, "Where'd you get that?" and the frog says, "In Brooklyn. There's hundreds of 'em." <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

Postby rothbardian » Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:01 pm

<br>When I said "laborious" I wasn't referring to how many hours of research are put in. (I do voluminous research myself.) I just meant that, from the standpoint of your philosophy of reasoning, it appears to be a relatively agonizing process to simply reach any conclusion. (The same goes for any number of other RI posters I've observed.)<br><br>I guess eventually it becomes a "agree-to-disagree" scenario. (Or at least I would hope there can be a semblance of that -as opposed to having people tear into each other over this Hitler thing, for example.)<br><br>I continue to view myself as being 'out in the field' in more of a real world scenario. And someone like yourself would continue to insist on a more 'scientific' approach, more like a laboratory setting. <br><br>As I said, I don't see anything particularly critical in determining the veracity of this whole story about Hitler being in the bosom of the PTB...although I have been strongly inclined to believe all of it.<br><br>You seem to think that much is at stake as to whether one believes in this Hitler/Rothschild/PTB thing. And I guess there does remain something of a communication gap here somewhere because...again (listing my working conclusions here, that you may or may not agree with)...<br><br>...WW2 was a complete PTB contrivance. The Rothschilds, among others, are part of the PTB. Thirdly, it would seem reasonable to observe that Hitler, in some form or fashion, was a creation of the PTB (as was Saddam Hussein, for example) whether or not one wants to get into the nitty gritty secondary details of how that was done.<br><br>My information is that the PTB had virtually complete control over that war. Although I lost massive linkage when my harddrive broke six months ago, I had come across a number of sources saying that for at least part of WW2, Germany was getting it's oil supplies directly from Rockefeller Standard Oil which was shipping it into Spain and being sent from there to Germany (just as one tiny example).<br><br>Does anyone think that Hitler was unaware of who his 'creators' (and sustainers) were...any less than Hussein is aware of his sponsorship from the PTB? <br><br>Anyway, gotta go.<br><br>PS. Here is a joke my daughter told me-- "What do you get if you cross a dog and a frog? - A croaker spaniel!" (many apologies)<br> <p></p><i></i>
rothbardian

Previous

Return to Fascism