America: From Freedom to Fascism (New 15min trailer)

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

America: From Freedom to Fascism (New 15min trailer)

Postby cortez » Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:52 pm

I'm not sure if this has been posted in the past, but I have not followed this documentary too closely until recently.<br><br>It's about the Federal Reserve system, and what we can do to shut it down.<br><br>Here's the link to the trailer on google video<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3224880523451677638&q=freedom+to+fascism">video.google.com/videopla...to+fascism</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br> <br>& the website<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.freedomtofascism.com/">www.freedomtofascism.com/</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <br><br>Interview with the Director <br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5291973427234326281&q=aaron+russo+freedom+to+fascism">video.google.com/videopla...to+fascism</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
cortez

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: America: From Freedom to Fascism (New 15min trailer)

Postby AnnaLivia » Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:07 am

thurnandtaxis posted notice of this documentary a while back. i was amazed it received zero comment here. was expecting a firestorm from the usual un-rigorous suspects...and DE having to counter run-away speculation with accuracy, as usual.<br><br>the smear campaign against Aaron Russo has begun. don't people realize he's a Hollywood JEW, and that his Evil Jewish Masters made him make this film?<br><br>the purpose? oh, it's a very cunning plan to spur us all to armed revolt so they can lock us in the fema camps, you silly dears.<br><br>just ask a libertarian.<br><br>guffaw.<br><br><br>i highly recommend watching the interview with Russo, even before the trailer(s). this movie, from what i know of it so far, is one step short of digging the root of human troubles...which puts it closer than most babbling talk i hear. that root cause of trouble being, of course, the idea that exists between the ears of humans to tolerate and applaud having wealthpower giants.<br><br>(ps - mom is better after heart surgery. her care still keeping me busy.) <p></p><i></i>
AnnaLivia

Postby Iroquois » Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:44 pm

I got a chance to see an early screening of the movie and I have to say, I was impressed. Of course, I was an easy sell. There was some stuff that may be a bit too tin-foil hatty for the general public, like NWO type references, but the part about the IRS should make an imact with just about everyone.<br><br>My main gripe was the Katrina coverage. It was basically limited to showing wealthy whites sitting on their lawns in hand-cuffs while police and soldiers raided their homes for weapons. I'd say either make an attempt to address some of the broader issues of what went on there, or just leave it out. But, it was an early cut. The final version may be different.<br><br>I should also say, there were a lot of Libertarians in the crowd (apparantly most were there because of notice given on a Libertarian email list), and the overall reception was extremely positive. I'm anxious to see the final cut and how well it is received (and how much it is seen by) the general population.<br><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>I'm glad to hear your mom is doing well AnnaLivia. I hope that means we'll be hearing more from you.</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> <p></p><i></i>
Iroquois

Postby AnnaLivia » Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:05 pm

Hey Iroquois, thanks and always good to see you. I’m jealous you got to see the flick. I have little hope it’ll ever get to iowa but who nose, could happen. Hadn’t seen anything ‘bout Katrina aftermath in relation to his film, but really rassin-frassin ragged to hear the so-many poor and blacks left out of the perspective. Uh, YAH, hope they fixed that before finished cut. <br><br>I hope this film is a gutsy attempt to shove reality right in general public’s face best it can. It’s the lovingest thing can be done for them.<br> <p></p><i></i>
AnnaLivia

Glad to hear it's good.

Postby thurnandtaxis » Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:37 pm

I was a little iffy at first about what seems to be Russo's "Libertarian" values.<br><br>I'm not certain about his views (and maybe even mine, for that matter) on border policy. One of his Primary Objctives listed on the movie's home page is "Protecting Our Borders". I don't really<br>like the sound of that.<br><br>Otherwise the rest seem like fairly righteous causes:<br><br>-Stop the polarization of America<br><br>-Stop the domination of the Democratic and Republican parties over our political system<br><br>-Shut down the Federal Reserve system<br><br>-Return America's gold to Fort Knox and have it audited<br><br>-Have Congress and the IRS, in a public forum, reveal the law that requires Americans to pay a direct, unapportioned tax on their labor.<br><br>-Make computerized voting illegal in all 50 states<br><br>-Keep the internet free and out of the control of large institutions<br><br>-Rescind the law called the Real ID Act so Americans never have to carry a National ID Card<br><br>-Make it illegal to implant RFID chips in human beings<br><br>-Educate juries to the fact that they have the right to determine the law as well as the facts of a case<br><br>-Educate juries to the fact that they are not obligated to follow the instructions of a judge<br><br>-Stop Globalization because it is the path to a one world government<br><br>-Protect our borders<br><br>-Restore the environment<br><br>-Put an end to the Patriot Act<br><br>-Sign up millions of Americans so we can accomplish our objectives<br><br>and here's that "sign-up"<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.freedomtofascism.com/signup/signup.html">www.freedomtofascism.com/...ignup.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
thurnandtaxis

Re: Glad to hear it's good.

Postby Iroquois » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:28 pm

I don't remember anything about 'Protecting our Borders' in the version that I saw. It could be that it I just forgot. There was a lot of material. On the other hand, it may have been added later. In any case, it doesn't sound too promising to me either. I won't judge until I see the final release though.<br><br>And, don't worry AnnaLivia, the promoters were saying that their main plan was to distribute it on DVD's. <p></p><i></i>
Iroquois

Return to Fascism