Is this a hoax? DHS to require permission to enter and leave

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Is this a hoax? DHS to require permission to enter and l

Postby pugzleyca3 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:05 am

Hi Ono, <br><br>I ordered the book Spychips last night online after I read your post about it. I have been going to order it for awhile. <br><br>Yes, it is about softening us up to allow more and more invasion of privacy over a period of time. <br><br>I just feel once they get under your skin, it's really doomsday for humanity. <br><br>My dog is chipped. I actually let them chip her when I took her to the vet. I never turned in the paperwork they tell you to, though. I didn't know what this was leading up to at the time. They've got my name connected to that chip though, it's an old one from 5 years ago. I never dreamed this would be something to use on people. I just wanted to keep my doggie from getting lost. Those bastards. <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
pugzleyca3

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby rain » Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:27 am

pugz, look around the 'hole', which is kind of centred within.<br>and Bush's one looks like it's got a band-aid over it. LOL.<br>I don't know, maybe it's 'cos I have a physical therapies background I'm a bit more 'sensitive' to observing things like this. and, as I said above, chips and nanotech, fair enuff.<br>I can understand how, say getting a 'chip' in the right arm is like an extension of the credit card, etc, but, the 'forehead' reference just lost me. why? how? and as if people were going to walk around with some kind of visible 'mark' on their forehead !<br>ok. so now having gone through something like that 'you coulda' knocked me off my chair' experience, I'm ready to re-define the definition of what that use of the term 'mark' means. <br>I've not noticed it before, but now I think, in those two pics at least, it's there. subtle, but defintely there. and of a distinctive shape.<br><br><br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=rain@rigorousintuition>rain</A> at: 11/5/06 10:30 pm<br></i>
rain

Postby pugzleyca3 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:32 am

edited but will replace info later. lol <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=pugzleyca3>pugzleyca3</A> at: 11/5/06 11:04 pm<br></i>
pugzleyca3

Postby rain » Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:41 am

LOL.<br><br>(now shush, and let's just see if anyone else can see anything without any prompting.)<br> <p></p><i></i>
rain

Postby pugzleyca3 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:06 am

I edited my post so as not to spoil the pin the whatever on the politician's whatever. <p></p><i></i>
pugzleyca3

Previous

Return to Fascism