OIL STORM-the movie

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

OIL STORM-the movie

Postby toscaveritas » Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:01 pm

check this out<br><br>this aired last year on FX <br><br>Many odd coincidental similarities to Katrina/NO, even the date used for the strike on NO- Labor Day weekend, Sept 2, 2005!<br><br>watch and weep<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://thewebfairy.com/911/popcorn/oilstorm.htm">thewebfairy.com/911/popcorn/oilstorm.htm</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
toscaveritas

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: OIL STORM-the movie

Postby FourthBase » Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:26 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/originals/oilstorm/main.html">www.fxnetworks.com/shows/.../main.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

Postby toscaveritas » Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:26 pm

Mayor NAGIN is also in this movie-- <br><br>I watched the first 10 mins and was totally creeped out! It's as if they KNEW<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
toscaveritas

Postby Dreams End » Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:56 am

They did know. It was the most widely predicted disaster in the US. There is simply nothing at all surprising about NO...except, perhaps, why the levee broke in the first place. <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

Postby wintler » Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:33 am

I'll bet the script writer/researcher is lying low, nobody likes a smart arse. <br><br>It was on prime time Sunday night commercial TV 2 weeks ago - i was stunned. <br><br>Thought it was interesting that not once did anyone mention total limits to supply, or production peaks, field depletion, MK Hubbert, L.Magoon, C.Campbell, etc, it was all about an INTERRUPTION to supply - this is precisely the blinkered orientation of Australias National Oil Supply Emergency Commitee and Liquid Fuel Emergency Act, similar bodies and legislation in other countries and the statutes of international bodies like the IEA<br><br>In Oil Storm, after roping viewer sympathy with cameos of 'ordinary' actors/families talking about the sacrifices they made, some pro-farm-subsidy propaganda and a bit of token taking of responsibility, everything got 'back to normal'.<br><br>"This may hurt a bit, but there'll be jam tomorrow..." it says. Uh huh, whatever you say mr with the gun.. <p></p><i></i>
wintler

Return to Energy Issues