Peak Oil is a Corrupt Globalist Scam

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: ..

Postby eric144 » Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:58 pm

wintler<br><br>Do you really beleve that the Anglo American oil companies (the four sisters) are subservient to the goverments under whose countries the oil is ? Even Russian oil was owned by six western sponsored criminals until Putin managed to get some of it back.<br><br>The British ambassador to Nigeria constantly berates Nigerian politicians for their corruption because Nigeria left the British empire only to become a wholly owned subsiduary of BP. They have been bought and sold by people with two hundered years of managing and manipulating natives, the British foreign office.<br><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
eric144

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby wintler » Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:34 pm

Eric144: While its likely that oil co's will always try to make more money by fair means or foul, and that the Brit.FO willl continue to assist their class allies in a range of nasty ways, to assert that the British foreign office always wins in 'manipulating natives' is perhaps racist as well as a meaningless generalisation. <br><br>Do you think the oil co's forced Chavez to raise their royalty rates (2004) so they payed more? <br>Do you think the oil co's complaining that Iran wont let them have the best of its oil & gas fields (since 1995 at least) is some tricky tricky triple play? If so, please explain.<br>Do you think BP & ExxonMobil WANTED to get shut out of Yukos (2003) by Putin?<br><br>Take the blinkers off Eric, neither the oil co's nor the Brit.FO are still quite as all powerful as they like you to believe. If you're alleging Putin, Ahmadinejad, and Chavez plot alongside Lee Raymond and the queen, then can you provide any details or substantiation? <p></p><i></i>
wintler

Postby eric144 » Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:32 pm

'manipulating natives' <br><br>Sorry, that was (slightly) sophisticated irony.<br><br><br>Chavez, Putin and the mullahs are on death row, the rest are owned by the oil companies backed the Anglo American military industrial machine which has a presence in more or less every country in the world. It's called gunboat diplomacy and the United States has basically grabbed what their friends Gorbachev and Yeltsin gave away, namely some of the richest oil fields on earth stretching rom eastern Siberia to the Caspian to the vast plains of Central Asia. Yes, Putin got some of it back in Russia itself, a fraction.<br><br>Only the American public are ignorant and dumb enough to believe they don't control the world with an iron grip. <p></p><i></i>
eric144

Postby OnoI812 » Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:54 pm

Yup ..I'd say queenie has the risk board out and some big fat targets placed on Iran and VZ right about now....they already tried to do VZ the relatively bloodless way a few years back. They likely try a swap in Russia do Putin up in the Hague for Chechnya.<br><br>Chavez is still part of opec and he'd never let on to the POS as it works in his favor...meanwhile gas is about 5 cents a gallon for the VZ natives...<br><br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=onoi812>OnoI812</A> at: 10/13/05 10:02 pm<br></i>
OnoI812

Postby eric144 » Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:07 am

Yes, Chavez is a brave man, but so is Putin. He convinced what he called the 'forces of international finance' (zionist finance - yes he used that word himself) that he was their psycho. He terrorised Chechnya to protect their oil then turned round and bit them in the ass when they handed over the country to him.<br><br>The sheer power of this global octopus is so awesome, Putin has had to do deals with the oligarchs that stole the oil. They ran to (the criminal states of) Britain and Israel and still he hasn't been able to retrieve it. <p></p><i></i>
eric144

Postby wintler » Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:02 am

So Eric are you admitting that Chavez & Putin are exceptions to the global plot you allege? Any more details yet?<br><br>I'm mystified by the repetition here of the myth of total power by oil co's or any yet-to-be-defined global conspiracy - no empire has ever had it nor will in our lifetimes. But it makes a seductive excuse for inaction and capitulation. <br><br>"Theres plenty of oil," [so i don't have to change my behaviour] "its just the greedy and all powerful NWO are hiding it all" [all-powerful therefore theres no point in trying therefore i don't have to change my behaviour].<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
wintler

Postby eric144 » Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:33 am

"So Eric are you admitting that Chavez & Putin are exceptions to the global plot you allege? "<br><br>Yes I am.<br><br>"no empire has ever had it nor will in our lifetimes."<br><br>The PNAC has that stated intention, they believe it's within their grasp. They didn't expect the Putin and Chavez difficulties, but I believe they will succeed. <br><br>'The Anglo American Establishment' by Bill Clinton's mentor Carroll Quigley traces the plot back to Rhodes and Milner in the nineteenth century. Quigley wasn't a conspiracy theorist in the normal sense of the word, quite the reverse, he supported the aims of the movement. The aim being total global domination by the British Empire, now the Anglo American Empire. <p></p><i></i>
eric144

okay.

Postby wintler » Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:30 am

That there exists such a faction Eric i can willingly conceed, some or perhaps many of whom have truely genocidal hopes, but i don't see them as capable of pulling off such a fraud (oil peak). <br><br>Convincing on that front was hearing talk and then cornering Mr Samsam Bhaktiari, many decades an exec of the Iranian National Oil Co, on his visit to Melb a few years ago. That man rang true, he knows the industry backwards, was/is sincerely concerned, for his own country and all others. He avoided only 2 questions (both about Iranian govt policy) and did so clearly/without wasting time on blowing smoke.<br> <br>His method of deducing production is different to the Campbell/ASPO route, diff peak date by a few years (think he also had diff mid.east data), but just like everyone who has looked straight at the problem, he was/is v.keen to spread understanding and make saving changes before they become impossible, i.e. Wind down or crash.<br><br>Don't know if this makes any difference, but many of the things i and others advocate and try to practice are in tune with other objectives - want to end wars for oil? stop buying them at the pump. Want to stop the poorest being gouged at the pump? push for tradable energy entitlements. Want to live in a safe stable area? shop local, share surplus with yr neighbours, give a shit and get involved. There are solutions, only prob is most of us are still heading in the wrong direction. <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
wintler

Re: okay.

Postby eric144 » Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:58 am

wintler<br><br><br>ASPO are calling for circa $200 a barrel for oil which would be the most wonderful gift oil companies could imagine. Colin Campbell's public image is basically a fraud , he isn't an independent geologist, but a member of the very highest elite of the oil industry. Add that to my generally conspiratorial view of the world and numerous accusations that oil exploration in the United States has been deliberately capped (to exploit cheaper Saudi reserves) and I tend to suspect we are watching a scam.<br><br><br>Is the world's oil running out fast (BBC on peak oil)?<br><br>""Oil is far too cheap at the moment," says Mr Simmons. <br><br>"The figure I'd use is around $182 a barrel. We need to price oil realistically to control its demand. That is because global production is peaking." <br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/3777413.stm">news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/3777413.stm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><br>I tend to agree with your all individual personal objectives. Removing oneself from the military industrial complex as far as possible has to be a good thing for oneself and the rest of the planet.<br><br><br>cheers<br><br>Eric <p></p><i></i>
eric144

Previous

Return to Energy Issues