Electric dreams.

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Electric dreams.

Postby slimmouse » Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:34 pm

<br> Just found this on the comments to Jeffs latest blog.posted a pic on the "no comments" link for posterity.<br><br> Come in Big Oil, your time is up;<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2006/08/02/notes080206.DTL">www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2006/08/02/notes080206.DTL</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br><br><br><br><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em> <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Oh my God do they ever lie.<br><br>All of them: Big Auto, Big Oil, BushCo, Pennzoil and Havoline and Saudi Arabia and crusty Alaska Senator Ted Stevens and the oil lobbyists and lackey scientists working for the Department of Energy and all the rest, on down the line and right up to your garage door.<br><br>Lie lie lie lie lie like evil little ratdogs because they are, after all, corporate greedmonkeys and war profiteers and duplicitous oil-sucking cretins (is that too polite?) who would eat their own mother's heart for a notable uptick in share/barrel price. Nevertheless, it's always a bit of a jolt when you see it all up close and personal and they basically rub it in your face.<br><br>Just look. Look over here. It's a new sports car. It's a new sports car that looks deliciously like a Lotus Elise and reportedly drives like Michael Schumacher's wet dream and goes from zero to 60 in about four seconds with so much torque and freakishly instantaneous power it makes the gods swoon.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--></em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> <p></p><i></i>
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Return to Energy Issues